SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by casjacknick Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:04 pm

So wait is it men tell all next week or part one of the finale?
So according to bachelorette Canada twitter part one of the finale is next week part two is November 22 is the men tell all in the middle then?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:16 pm

Yes the MTA is in the middle.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Congratulations Winnipeg!!

Thanks to YOUR votes the official The Bachelorette Canada: Men Tell All Watch Party event will take place in Winnipeg on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 7:30 pm!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:48 am

I'm kind of glad Jasmine doesn't have much of a poker face. It helps me enjoy her love story with her F1 more. And I do think Kevin is F1. It's obvious she's in love with him since their 2nd SD. That declaration of love from him is one of the most romantic and natural one I've seen on this franchise and the way Jasmine beamed afterwards. Game over. She even sighed with happiness before she swooped in to kiss him. Whereas with Mikhel, she was touched but down cast about it. I believe she does adore Mikhel but she's already in love with Kevin.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:23 pm

makeover wrote:I'm kind of glad Jasmine doesn't have much of a poker face. It helps me enjoy her love story with her F1 more. And I do think Kevin is F1. It's obvious she's in love with him since their 2nd SD. That declaration of love from him is one of the most romantic and natural one I've seen on this franchise and the way Jasmine beamed afterwards. Game over. She even sighed with happiness before she swooped in to kiss him. Whereas with Mikhel, she was touched but down cast about it. I believe she does adore Mikhel but she's already in love with Kevin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think that Jasmine has been very good about not giving much away by being the same in a sense with each guy. I think that other than KW, her talk with KP was very candid and if she wanted to continue in her wanderlust she would have kept KP. A lot was on the Mike parade. I can't really read her much because she is good at following the script.

IMO, KW's edit has been the Canadian moose. He's a man he reminds us. Jasmine reiterated that he was a MAN. His mom however brought that to a halt because momma knows that her man/child can be hurt and she was just putting it out there. What I do find interesting is that Jasmine notices a lot about KW and I wonder where she is going with it... when she told him that they were others who have had more in-depth conversations, exactly with whom? Yet KW has been her rock?

Interesting that the show made a point to highlight the "jealousy" argument from the get-go (preview) but notably never show them resolving their difference of opinion. It can be drawn from inference that the show might have wanted to parallel KW to Drew imo. Kinda cute watching Jasmine "figure out" who to send home in that moment.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:52 pm

Idlemess wrote:
makeover wrote:I'm kind of glad Jasmine doesn't have much of a poker face. It helps me enjoy her love story with her F1 more. And I do think Kevin is F1. It's obvious she's in love with him since their 2nd SD. That declaration of love from him is one of the most romantic and natural one I've seen on this franchise and the way Jasmine beamed afterwards. Game over. She even sighed with happiness before she swooped in to kiss him. Whereas with Mikhel, she was touched but down cast about it. I believe she does adore Mikhel but she's already in love with Kevin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think that Jasmine has been very good about not giving much away by being the same in a sense with each guy.  I think that other than KW, her talk with KP was very candid and if she wanted to continue in her wanderlust she would have kept KP. A lot was on the Mike parade. I can't really read her much because she is good at following the script.  

IMO, KW's edit has been the Canadian moose. He's a man he reminds us. Jasmine reiterated that he was a MAN. His mom however brought that to a halt because momma knows that her man/child can be hurt and she was just putting it out there.  What I do find interesting is that Jasmine notices a lot about KW and I wonder where she is going with it... when she told him that they were others who have had more in-depth conversations, exactly with whom? Yet KW has been her rock?

Interesting that the show made a point to highlight the "jealousy" argument from the get-go (preview) but notably never show them resolving their difference of opinion.  It can be drawn from inference that the show might have wanted to parallel KW to Drew imo. Kinda cute watching Jasmine "figure out" who to send home in that moment.  

clapping! yep [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is why even though I still think KW is F1 I'm still scratching my head as to why they keep showing the jealousy, insecurity, parallels to Drew and well his immaturity IMO. Showing their argument to me was interesting. IMO if you are arguing in the bachie bubble when you barely see each other with no show of resolvement, you can understand why many would question what he would be like in real life. Imagine trying to tell him she doesnt want to have dinner with his mom every week????

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:39 pm

Idlemess wrote:What I do find interesting is that Jasmine notices a lot about KW and I wonder where she is going with it... when she told him that they were others who have had more in-depth conversations, exactly with whom? Yet KW has been her rock?
Pretty sure she just said that to get a reaction out of him, IMO. Most of the time when she talks about Kevin in ITMs about being uncomfortable in group dates and having issues with the concept of the show, she was smiling, trying not to laugh,or  beaming. In fact, I think she gets off (for lack of a better word) from his jealousy as it shows her that he actually cares. She's got all these other guys kissing her butt for the sake of the show, but Kevin's the one that actually questions her. No, it might not be pretty, perfect, or PC onscreen, but no real relationship is. I think as much as Jasmine is doing the choosing, Kevin is also choosing by finding out if Jasmine is the right girl for him.

Fifty wrote:IMO if you are arguing in the bachie bubble when you barely see each other with no show of resolvement, you can understand why many would question what he would be like in real life.  
I guess I see it differently. The fact that they can both reveal their "negative" sides to each other tells me their relationship has progressed a lot further than the rest as they are comfortable and familiar enough to let their guards down. They're not stuck in the initial phase where they're walking on egg shells and constantly putting their best foot forward to impress each other.

All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:45 pm

dee wrote:
Idlemess wrote:What I do find interesting is that Jasmine notices a lot about KW and I wonder where she is going with it... when she told him that they were others who have had more in-depth conversations, exactly with whom? Yet KW has been her rock?
Pretty sure she just said that to get a reaction out of him, IMO. Most of the time when she talks about Kevin in ITMs about being uncomfortable in group dates and having issues with the concept of the show, she was smiling, trying not to laugh,or  beaming. In fact, I think she gets off (for lack of a better word) from his jealousy as it shows her that he actually cares. She's got all these other guys kissing her butt for the sake of the show, but Kevin's the one that actually questions her. No, it might not be pretty, perfect, or PC onscreen, but no real relationship is. I think as much as Jasmine is doing the choosing, Kevin is also choosing by finding out if Jasmine is the right girl for him.

Fifty wrote:IMO if you are arguing in the bachie bubble when you barely see each other with no show of resolvement, you can understand why many would question what he would be like in real life.  
I guess I see it differently. The fact that they can both reveal their "negative" sides to each other tells me their relationship has progressed a lot further than the rest as they are comfortable and familiar enough to let their guards down. They're not stuck in the initial phase where they're walking on egg shells and constantly putting their best foot forward to impress each other.

All JMO.

I agree that everyone has a negative side and it inevitably comes out in any relationship , I guess the issue i have with them constantly showing it for Kevin is that viewers are put off by it and eventual backlash for not only him but Jasmine for choosing him when all of this is displayed so prominently.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:56 pm

It happens all the time. There will always be those who think the lead should have chosen someone else, aka their favourite. SM comments are so brutal after a season. Who ever the F1 is, I hope they can ignore any negativity.

I think the editors are doing a great job. I know I've changed my mind several times all season, makes it more fun!

The real couple surfaces after filming is over, up until now, they will show us what they want to show us IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:01 pm

So I guess those who are wondering, if he's F1, will asked why the producers chose this avenue to characterize KW for a lack of a better description as a meathead. He has shown that he's apparently well rounded and liked by those around him. So is this him getting the short stick and being able to laugh at himself; no hurt feelings?

If F1, they both can weather any storm, work it out and is a legit couple.
I have to put this in here laugh out loud, wasn't it hilarious when KW father said they looked like a couple already and his mom almost had a cow laugh out loud

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:19 pm

I also noticed the Dad was laughing with no voice as if they snipped it out. I think there was a lot to the conversations we didn't see. I'm not sure that he was edited in a bad way. There was the jealous part, way worse in the F1 in another franchise, but I saw a lot of moments between them that they did show. When I first saw this IG it looked like the other guys were looking away on purpose so Kevin and Jasmine could have their moment.

kevin.c.wendtWhere is everyone else looking?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ETA: laugh out loud I wondered why Kevin follows Shawn Booth, maybe because they were both hotheads on the show. Although Shawn was way worse IMO. Actually now that I think of it, Shawn stuck up for Kevin on the after show when they were discussing Kevin already having a rose and taking more time with Jasmine. Shawn said he agreed with Kevin, he's there for the girl, and he should show the girl that he wants to be with her as much as possible whether he has a rose or not.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:55 pm

That picture spoke so many words its awkward. Wow!
What I found interesting on that date was the attire of the guys. Kevin was the only one dressed down and colorful like Jasmine and the others were more tailored in khakis and navy colored shirts/jacket

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:30 pm

Idlemess wrote:So I guess those who are wondering, if he's F1, will asked why the producers chose this avenue to characterize KW for a lack of a better description as a meathead. He has shown that he's apparently well rounded and liked by those around him. So is this him getting the short stick and being able to laugh at himself; no hurt feelings?

If F1, they both can weather any storm, work it out and is a legit couple.
I have to put this in here laugh out loud, wasn't it hilarious when KW father said they looked like a couple already and his mom almost had a cow laugh out loud

Maybe its the same reason they decided to edit Alex as a stage 5 clinger in Richie's season no idea the mind boggles. dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess