SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:18 pm

Way to go Mike ....going to say i love you before rose ceremony ...hope its not to late

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:18 pm

She sounds like she would be the "mother-in-law" from he!!.

Protective and skeptical is one thing. Nasty, competitive and mean is another.

Run Jasmine, run
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Mike going to Jas's room to let her know he is falling in love with her

Ummmmm what?!?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:19 pm

Ohh that is all she needed from Mike!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:19 pm

What an episode!!!
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:19 pm

casjacknick wrote:Ohh that is all she needed from Mike!

I hope!!! Fingers crossed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:20 pm

Did tou hear the music Mike just got....

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:20 pm

Did he actually say I love you?!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:20 pm

I am not watching because I would throw something at the tv. No bullsh*t

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:20 pm

Good puppet, Mike. You can't get eliminated before telling her you love her.

Or maybe I'll be eating major crow. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:20 pm

WOW, mike going to the hotel room.....this is getting really interesting.

We also heard in Kevin's ITM the line that she knows I love her. So, IMO, it's not from the finale so....could he be gone?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:21 pm

Brad Smith, Sharleen and Brooks on the after show!!

Mikey time to let Jasmine know he feels about her. She is not looking too thrilled.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess