SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:00 pm

makeover wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I think Jasmine is being disrespectful to KW for making out and spending the night with Mikhel. cheeky
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you crack me up rotfl

I also didn't view Kevin's interaction with the sister as flirting in any way.
The interaction with Laurelly was slightly flirtatious, but IMO it went both ways & there was a fun vibe there. He seems to just be a naturally charming, charismatic guy who is not shy at all about using his puppy dog eyes & dimpled smile to get in people's good graces ... nothing wrong with that IMO (& it seemed to work with Laurelly laugh out loud).
Yes, he pulls out his dimples to disarm people and he was doing it with Laurelly but I didn't think he did it in a disrespectful way. Laurelly started off SO serious and he was trying to get her to lighten up and it seems to work. Nothing wrong with using what you've got IMO.
ITA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:27 pm

I am probably in the minority of people who find nothing about KW attractive. And this isnt as a slight on him but he just does nothing for me. good for him that he does much for the majority of females.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:34 pm

I don't think Kevin was flirting or being disrespectful but just turned on the charm because he knows it works.

Kevin's not my type at all and do see some red flags with him & his mom, but I can't presume to tell Jasmine that she should pick Mickel over Kevin if that's the way she wants to go. I've seen some Bach/ette couples make it that I wasn't expecting and vice versa so you just never know.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:02 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
makeover wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you crack me up rotfl

I also didn't view Kevin's interaction with the sister as flirting in any way.
The interaction with Laurelly was slightly flirtatious, but IMO it went both ways & there was a fun vibe there. He seems to just be a naturally charming, charismatic guy who is not shy at all about using his puppy dog eyes & dimpled smile to get in people's good graces ... nothing wrong with that IMO (& it seemed to work with Laurelly laugh out loud).
Yes, he pulls out his dimples to disarm people and he was doing it with Laurelly but I didn't think he did it in a disrespectful way. Laurelly started off SO serious and he was trying to get her to lighten up and it seems to work. Nothing wrong with using what you've got IMO.

What is interesting is that Laurally liked a tweet that made a comment about KW trying to flirt with her ....very interesting
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:15 pm

emusha wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
makeover wrote:

What is interesting is that Laurally liked a tweet that made a comment about KW trying to flirt with her ....very interesting
She also tweeted some cute comments about his puppy dog eyes game being strong/hard to resist (paraphrasing ... I posted those in a thread here but can't remember which one laugh out loud The tweets can be found here on her Twitter account. It's all in good fun IMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:25 pm

Despite what the rest of us think about Kevin, what has stuck out to me is the words Jasmine herself has used to describe him. We've seen her say these words directly about him, using his name. And most importantly, this is what SHE is seeing in him for qualities. She feels safe, loved, wanted, the relationship is real & she told his family he has been her rock.

Kevin is far from perfect and Jasmine has also expressed her concerns about him. We've seen her challenge him & apparently she's challenged him & we haven't seen it. She isn't bowing to him & she shouldn't to anyone. But she will be the one to evaluate who is best suited for her in HER life.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:28 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
see2love wrote:I am probably in the minority of people who find nothing about KW attractive. And this isnt as a slight on him but he just does nothing for me.  good for him that he does much for the majority of females.

:yes: bestbud!  Totally agree. He wd have been first off on night one if I'd been there. What a beefheaded, page boy mullet headed, pig nosed,pigeon toed freak. But that'd be fine if he had a personality that wasn't Mr intense possessive jealous and controlling, and mummy wasn't very nice either! Redflag CITY. All IMHO The rest of the year I throw light not shade, honest. ;)

The bold made me laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Gee, how lucky am I. giggling  Drew was the only guy that was a little over the top for me but as I know how this franchise works someone has to have that role. Hugesmile

Even with all their personalities I can say how proud I am of them.  They seemed to come away as friends and even on the show they seemed to care about each other.  I'm sure most will stay friends.  How could you not, they've been through something most people could not imagine doing.  I say good on them. yes  

I think they got it right.  They all know at the end of this there is only one guy that gets the girl.
There is no point of hating on each other, obviously if they aren't the one they weren't right for her and their lady is still out there.  :yes:

I remember meeting one of the most disliked guys on a USA Bachelorette show, OMG, he was rotten to the core, at least that was how he was portrayed.  Well what a nice young man he was and it wasn't for show, because if it was, he would have kicked this young lady to the curb in a heartbeat.  It was at a fundraiser where the guys are bid on to go on a date.  This woman was not a 10 according to society.  You'll say well he didn't have any choice, yes he did, another bid came in after the bidding was closed, offering more money for the chance to date him.  They allowed it to come through and it was up to him as to what he wanted to do.  He chose to turn the second offer down even though the second woman was closer to maybe what he may date.  My friend and I were so impressed with him, we went over to talk to him, and tell him so.

While I sometimes don't care for the person, I'm seeing, no way would I ever base who they are, from a Reality TV Show...  Different strokes for different folks, I say.  All JMO. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:02 pm

jojo47 wrote:Despite what the rest of us think about Kevin, what has stuck out to me is the words Jasmine herself has used to describe him. We've seen her say these words directly about him, using his name. And most importantly, this is what SHE is seeing in him for qualities. She feels safe, loved, wanted, the relationship is real & she told his family he has been her rock.

Kevin is far from perfect and Jasmine has also expressed her concerns about him. We've seen her challenge him & apparently she's challenged him & we haven't seen it. She isn't bowing to him & she shouldn't to anyone. But she will be the one to evaluate who is best suited for her in HER life.

Agree. Also the fantasy disagreement was her asking him for support. Would she even care if he was not being considered for F1. Also she did not have to say that they had an amazing time after he return to the fantasy suite.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I get what you are saying but if Kevin did put out how we see him, his jealousy issue and the disagreement with her in public, and then to hear that there was this other disagreement that he even left her does not paint a good picture of him in my head. The comments he made about Mike the body verses the face, he hopes Jasmine dont take his shirt off again, the flirting with her friend. To me that is just a bone headed thing to do. It is in the moment but it shows apart of him that is not likeable. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:06 pm

Adding to Brill's... The guys called Kevin captain Canada for a reason.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:09 pm

IMHO it is because he was in the army.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess