SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:I think Jasmine is being disrespectful to KW for making out and spending the night with Mikhel. cheeky

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Brill Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:52 pm

About the flirting, Jasmine's lawyer friend asked Mikhel if he has flirted with someone else when he is a with a gal and he said yes.  That didn't stop her or Jasmine's sister to throw Mikhel to the curb. JMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If she said she wouldn't date Kevin, then how could he be her type?

If the v/o was meant to mislead then who did she mean when she said it? Did she mean it for Mikhel?

I haven't rewatched that part, I don't recall specifically if it was spliced and diced or if it was a real part of the Kevin conversation.

IMO Jasmine should listen to her heart.

They mix the v/o all the time IMO. They had Georgia v/o, showing Matty walking, saying she couldn't imagine her life without him. She was clearly referring to Lee but showed Matty.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:34 am

I'm aware of voice overs and how they use them, I was replying to the post that said Jasmine while reflecting Kevin's relationship in a v/o said she wouldn't date him, and that perhaps it was a deliberate misdirection to make the viewers think he's not her usual type, or that he is her type and shouldn't be dating that kind of guy.

She said the actual words. Therefore my question was who did she actually say that about if they used it in a v/o for Kevin to fool the viewers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] jasmine's type is tattooed guys. she didn't see his tattoos on the first episode since he was wearing a suit, his hair also probably is not her thing(I'd assume a hairstylist would hate his type of hair). her mom and sibling saw kevin with a tshirt so they were able to see that he had a sleeve tattoo.

jillian confirmed on the aftershow that her type was tattooed guys.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:06 am

Tattoos may be what she likes on guys but IMO if she first looked at someone and said she wouldn't date him IMO it would have nothing to do with tattoos at that point.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:09 pm

I still think it was his look/hair if she really said that about Kevin. I thought he looked like a meathead when I first saw him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:34 am

Apologies if this is the wrong thread to sound off about Mik v Kevin. By a country mile Mikhel is imo the very best choice and partner for her life long term.  I hv been watching from the start and with horror saw her rise in attraction for Kevin despite or perhaps because of his jealousy and possessive tendencies and self centred actions. IMHO  this scenario has played out in multiple bachelorette f2s - whereby they get it down to a choice between someone who is mean to them and they have to please and compromise their own worth, and the caring sensitive (non alpha) one who wants to give them the world. In psychology it seems we can be attracted to someone who reflects how we love ourselves- ie if we feel we deserve to suffer then we choose the one who will make us suffer. This IMHO played out in Andi Dorfmans, JoJo's and no doubt a few others. Desiree fell for the unsure one in Brooks and would hv chased him an chosen him if he had not left - luckily he left which meant she could notice Chris there willing to give her the world. Always choose the one who makes you feel happy and most safe in being yourself all the time - without threat. But IMHO it takes a fair few bad choices to really learn to choose your happiness over a repeating pattern of insecurity in yourself. All jmho.  Kevin has big red flags all over him so I really hope she can see her true happiness beyond intense possessive weird hair man. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :sprinklehearts

#TeamLove [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:53 am

reason wrote:What also caught my eyes is Kevin seems to be flirting with the sister and the friend and I thought that was disrespectful.  IMHO
I agree with this! That was mindboggling to me - Laurally even admitted to being 'charmed'
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:06 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I think Jasmine is being disrespectful to KW for making out and spending the night with Mikhel. cheeky
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you crack me up rotfl

I also didn't view Kevin's interaction with the sister as flirting in any way.
The interaction with Laurelly was slightly flirtatious, but IMO it went both ways & there was a fun vibe there. He seems to just be a naturally charming, charismatic guy who is not shy at all about using his puppy dog eyes & dimpled smile to get in people's good graces ... nothing wrong with that IMO (& it seemed to work with Laurelly laugh out loud).
Yes, he pulls out his dimples to disarm people and he was doing it with Laurelly but I didn't think he did it in a disrespectful way. Laurelly started off SO serious and he was trying to get her to lighten up and it seems to work. Nothing wrong with using what you've got IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:46 am

When Jasmine had her chat with KW about not being able to tell him he's the one do y'all think she was in a sense trying to break it to him that he's not the one? 
Just taking everything with a grain of salt. 

One takeaway for me so far is that although KW received this edit, within it all he's been candid and clear about his feelings. How he reacted deals with his insecurities and it's only human nature to be emotional regardless of how confidant he might seem

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am seeing it your way too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess