SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
albean99 wrote:snipped

I don't see the point in trying to match edits between seasons and with other countries. It's too easy to slant them to fit with anyone IMO. To me, looking at an edit on its own trying to see what they want us to think is more useful than looking back. All JMO.
Totally agree.

Aunties_Love wrote:I will make a stab at the stats for all the franchises for F3.  Think that maybe we can find a comparrison in the stats alone.

Personally it makes no difference to me. I don't compare other franchises, obviously it didn't work this time around for Mike being the F1. IMO, I as well as others by some of the opinions posted, had him at F3 for the longest time. I kept waiting for that F1 moment, because the spoiler was out there that he was the F1, but not having a favourite helps to take what I see at face value. Same with Kyle, no way was he F3 IMO. To me a big part of sleuthing is all about chemistry and body language of the lead. Mike's one on one date convinced me. She was all over Kevin when they were on the football field, she didn't touch the other two guys during their HTD's. She looked sad when Mikhel told her he's falling in love with her, and she still didn't know at that point how Mike felt about her.

Process of elimination, KevinP was not going to be the F3, neither was Benoit. Chemistry all along was with Mikhel and Kevin. During HTD it was obvious to me, the lack of chemistry between her and Mikhel dropped down, way down several notches.
It was mentioned that a F3 edit is a F3 edit no matter the franchise......so if that's the case, then why won't the stats align? Couldn't that be useful too???? I just think that if it's said that an edit is an edit through any franchise, then that edit should be studied amongst them all to see if stats come together on it too. ALL IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:56 pm

I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. The problem with comparisons to the other shows and their seasons is you can pick out any season and try to make it fit with who you think or want to be the F1. I think what's seen as patterns is a lot times just a coincidence. The American series has had 20 Bachelor seasons and 12 Bachelorette seasons so there's bound to be similarities between seasons. A case could've probably been made for every one of Jasmine's guys to be the F1 with how many seasons there have been not only in the American series but in the International series as well. While TPTB for this show may have watched some of the American and International shows, I doubt they were doing extensive research and in depth analysis to match up their season to one of those shows.

For me I just go by what I'm seeing onscreen and how the lead is with each contestant. I try to ignore SM because it can be tricky and misleading which was the case this season. I try to ignore spoilers because in a lot of cases they have been wrong. I try to ignore interviews the lead does because they are coached on what to say to match up with how TPTB edited this show. I try to ignore what the lead is saying in ITM's and VO's because ITM's can be done well after a season is done and VO's are often spliced together and can be about anyone and inserted anywhere in the season. Just watching the show and ignoring everything else has helped me see clearly who the F1 is. That's just me though.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:22 pm

Good Post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My comment F3 regardless of the franchise, means, no need to compare, they are all the same IMHO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you want to do a comparison chart by all means, my comment while live posting was meant just that, IMO the F3 is not going to be in contention and it shows in every season I've watched of many Bachelor and 'ettes.

For example, was Chris S ever in contention, Ben H, Reid, Chase, Caila, Kaitlyn, and on and on, none of them IMO were ever going to be the F1, they all sat in the F3 spot, and they all left heartbroken. They all should have opened up more, they all opened up too much, their families were great, and on and on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Absolutely agree!! Couldn't have said it better Blu!!!

And I agree GA it was very obvious from her interactions with Mikhel that she was not perking up and excited and lighting up when Mikhel said he was falling in love instead she bent down and looked away from his eyes her energy dropped and she said something along the lines of "i care for you" like a consolation vs. when KW said it -- she was all over him and got very excited she also looked him straight in his eyes and told him how happy hearing that makes her
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:49 am

So based on the screen caps of Mikhel in Cuba appearing to be quite physical with Jasmine is that her trying to play up her feelings for him since she seems to pull back a little during HTD?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:11 am

Idlemess wrote:So based on the screen caps of Mikhel in Cuba appearing to be quite physical with Jasmine is that her trying to play up her feelings for him since she seems to pull back a little during HTD?

Yes I think you have hit the nail on the head [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've rewatched the Ep again and even though I have questions that come up about Kev W I think based on other past bachelorette F2 any guy who at HTD says he doesn't want to have his heartbroken or heartbroken again, can bet your bottom dollar they will. So I'm hoping Mikhel has the balls to leave because I'm over these poor buggers being hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Good Post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My comment F3 regardless of the franchise, means, no need to compare, they are all the same IMHO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you want to do a comparison chart by all means, my comment while live posting was meant just that, IMO the F3 is not going to be in contention and it shows in every season I've watched of many Bachelor and 'ettes.

For example, was Chris S ever in contention, Ben H, Reid, Chase, Caila, Kaitlyn, and on and on, none of them IMO were ever going to be the F1, they all sat in the F3 spot, and they all left heartbroken. They all should have opened up more, they all opened up too much, their families were great, and on and on.
I guess by what I meant too is that if by some reason I do find a similiarity in the F3 from one season to another with regards to dates, rose count, etc....then maybe that can be added to whatever is going on vs just going by a single edit per se.....hope that makes sense.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:01 am

Bringing over here from the Bette AU S2 thread

Miyala wrote:So, I saw the HTD`s now I find that Jasmine acts exactly the same with both F2. The looks, the touching, the kisses are the same… She didn't look happy while saying positive things in neither of the PI`s IMO. So, then I`m forced to look at what they want us to see. Kevin had lots of obstacles while Mikhels HTD was really good. Then I though thats bad for Mikhel… its always the other way around. Then I realized, Jojo and Matty both had the worst HTD and they were F2 so then my theory fell flat. Now I am back to zero… My gut feeling says Kevin for F1 though...

Miyala wrote:I have to say though, Kevin being Jasmines rock through this whole things tells me theres sooo much they havent showed us from their relationship so I guess thats one more clue that he is F1 IMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing over here from the Bette AU S2 thread

Miyala wrote:So, I saw the HTD`s now I find that Jasmine acts exactly the same with both F2. The looks, the touching, the kisses are the same… She didn't look happy while saying positive things in neither of the PI`s IMO. So, then I`m forced to look at what they want us to see. Kevin had lots of obstacles while Mikhels HTD was really good. Then I though thats bad for Mikhel… its always the other way around. Then I realized, Jojo and Matty both had the worst HTD and they were F2 so then my theory fell flat. Now I am back to zero… My gut feeling says Kevin for F1 though...

Miyala wrote:I have to say though, Kevin being Jasmines rock through this whole things tells me theres sooo much they havent showed us from their relationship so I guess thats one more clue that he is F1 IMO

handwave oh, did I write it there? Spent too much time there lately cantstopl

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:02 am

I previously posted in another thread. IMO, I'm not that keen on any of Jasmine's guys. I think this is coming off the back of AU Bachelorette where all of Georgia's guys were amazing, even Rhys and Sam !! I'm just not feeling it with Jasmine's guys at all. However, I hope I will be surprised.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:16 am

It's all good [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:26 am

I rewatched Mikhels first date and Kevin's first and last date with Jasmine and in comparison to HTD with Mikhel, the dynamic has changed. I think she has fallen in love with Kevin and it has become more evident as the weeks went on. Her demeanour and mannerisms at HTD towards Mikhel is very different to his first date so that is another reason I think Kev is F1. I understand they have a process to go through but I just wish the Lead wouldn't play up the chemistry with the F2 on the final dates and give these people hope IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess