SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Miyala Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:58 am

Fifty wrote:I rewatched Mikhels first date and Kevin's first and last date with Jasmine and in comparison to HTD with Mikhel, the dynamic has changed.  I think she has fallen in love with Kevin and it has become more evident as the weeks went on. Her demeanour and mannerisms at HTD towards Mikhel is very different to his first date so that is another reason I think Kev is F1. I understand they have a process to go through but I just wish the Lead wouldn't play up the chemistry with the F2 on the final dates and give these people hope IMO.

I agree! I don't think she acted different with Mikhel than with Kevin during HTD`s BUT she did seem less into Mikhel than before sad

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:11 am

What a question from Kevin's sister-in-law, "Do you feel romantic with the last 3?" How the darn does J answer that question. J's response was in different ways and the come back from SIL, "3 different guys right?" That is a real ouch moment to me but the reality of it all.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:17 am

iamreal2u wrote:What a question from Kevin's sister-in-law, "Do you feel romantic with the last 3?"  How the darn does J answer that question. J's response was in different ways and the come back from SIL, "3 different guys right?"  That is a real ouch moment to me but the reality of it all.

Sorry I had to have a chuckle with Kev W HTD. I had some doozie questions asked by my MiL and sister in laws and all I could think of watching was Good Luck Jasmine. Thankfully this was not one of the questions I was asked:cantstopl:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:19 am

Fifty wrote:I rewatched Mikhels first date and Kevin's first and last date with Jasmine and in comparison to HTD with Mikhel, the dynamic has changed.  I think she has fallen in love with Kevin and it has become more evident as the weeks went on. Her demeanour and mannerisms at HTD towards Mikhel is very different to his first date so that is another reason I think Kev is F1. I understand they have a process to go through but I just wish the Lead wouldn't play up the chemistry with the F2 on the final dates and give these people hope IMO.
ITA. She's a free spirit and all but she's still a girl and I don't mean this in a misogynistic way at all, but I think it's harder for women to separate physical from the emotional. In the beginning, everyone was just physical on the same playing field and now she's in love with one of them (IMO), so the physical with the other guy is naturally toning down.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:32 am

Alanna wrote:
ITA. She's a free spirit and all but she's still a girl and I don't mean this in a misogynistic way at all, but I think it's harder for women to separate physical from the emotional. In the beginning, everyone was just physical on the same playing field and now she's in love with one of them (IMO), so the physical with the other guy is naturally toning down.

Yep I agree. I think regardless whether the lead is male or female, the initial connections are based on lust. Hopefully that turns into love for one of them. Some in the US series don't seem to go further than the lust part unfortunately which inevitably causes them to break apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:34 am

I don't think the f2 always gets the better HTD edit nor do I think the f1 always gets a bad one. Sometimes the edit shows up in the FD, LCD, or MTP where someone has doubt thrown their way. Remember Ashley's season? Her sister was pretty bad with JP and there was talk about what would happen post-show. Edits help in sleuthing but by no means is it a certainty. The most dangerous comparisons imo are ones where you compare edits between seasons, especially when it's not the same series (Bachelor vs Bachelorette). People are different so it's hard to slot all of the f1,f2, & f3 into a generic edit. I know it would be great to look on a chart and have a definitive answer but in a way it takes the fun out so I'm glad that there's uncertainty.

I still haven't been able to watch but believe you're probably right about her pulling back a little with Mikhel. I still think KW will be f1 (and want Mikhel as TB) but wouldn't it be a shocker if it was Mikhel? :shocked!: giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:51 am

Shocker for sure in this board.
Not for the general public I think.
Right now, the only clue I can be confident in, apart from the relationships im seeing, is the FC screen caps.
Lol
Even the MTP, FD and LCD edits won't convince me because i'm convinced that many things have been changed by the prod : positions at RC, narrative around F3 instead of F1, name calling, who has obstacle, when, social media, promos etc.
So I will trust my gut and Jas emotions or final s/caps this time around.
But I bet they won't show much in previews for us to have meaningful s/caps.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:53 am

I wish Mike will become the bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:28 pm

My opinion....Jasmine ended up choosing the same kind of guy she always dates...and thats Kevin. I think Mike and Mikhel are the kind of guys she wants to be with, the one her head says to choose....the kind of guy she was looking for when she signed up to do the show...but i think, in the end she went for "the usual". I think his domineering personality will eventually get to her....and shell be alone again but definitley will be more popular and hopefully meet a great guy. :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:33 pm

Just Looking wrote:I previously posted in another thread. IMO, I'm not that keen on any of Jasmine's guys.  I think this is coming off the back of AU Bachelorette where all of Georgia's guys were amazing, even Rhys and Sam !!   I'm just not feeling it with Jasmine's guys at all.   However, I hope I will be surprised.

I think Mikhel is more 'amazing' than any of the AU guys but Mike and Kevin were duds, I agree. It was the bromance between the AU guys that was amazing, not the guys themselves necessarily. JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:36 pm

northernviewer wrote:My opinion....Jasmine ended up choosing the same kind of guy she always dates...and thats Kevin.   I think Mike and Mikhel are the kind of guys she wants to be with, the one her head says to choose....the kind of guy she was looking for when she signed up to do the show...but i think, in the end she went for "the usual".  I think his domineering personality will eventually get to her....and shell be alone again but definitley will be more popular and hopefully meet a great guy.  :yes:

I was thinking the opposite. That KW is not her usual type.
I kind of remember her saying something like that the Truth or dare GD.
I don't know, i've always got the impression that she is used to the nice guy type. Nice and free spirit like her.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:40 pm

Not sure why Mikhel is considered this calm mild manner person. I thought he got a little aggressive/agitated with his dad during HTD. He wears a nipple piercing, drives and owns motorcycles. He's hardly home because he travels all over for his job. How is he a stable and compared to Mike or Kevin for that matter. He has a nipple piercing seems very bad boy to me.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess