SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Quane Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:37 pm

spangler wrote:I think the clue is in Nikki's tan lines.
Even if they did use make up to cover her up, it is still difficult to cover sunburn/tan lines with make up completely. You can't even see those tan lines in the F3 elimination.

Those tan lines are pretty substantial and suggest that she has been in Bali by the pool for quite a few days (which would make sense since they were in bali for over 10 days filming). I don't see tanlines for any other contestant either.

You are right she may be doing the sunbathing while the other girls were on sight filming their parts. My husband get tanned easily after a couple of days. It''s just like Nikki sunburnt, you can see the contrast. I think some people got sunburnt fairly easy compare to others. I don't burnt as easily as my husband. So not sure why Nikki sunburnt is significant. She may have spent outdoors while waiting for the others to be done with their parts. JMHO

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Loulou Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
IMO I don't think she is that sunburnt. I agree in some photos she looks very red but in this straight on, close photo she looks a little pink but would be gone in a day or two? At the F3 RC IMO none of the girls look like they have spent the week in the sun. jmo

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:48 pm

He hasn't always been my favourite Bachie but look how damn happy he looks when he says he is love with whomever he chooses [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

oops sorry didn't add the link before

Last edited by Fifty on Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], pretty please, where did you get that Richie screen cap from? Is it from another preview that was just released? I don't see it in the ones that Sundy brought over yesterday and I want to go check it out....thanks.

IA with you, Richie looks super happy to be able to let it out beatingheart

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please add a source and link for the s/cap to your post. As always, all pics and s/caps must have a source/link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that moment is from the promo for this week on tenplay. I am not sure if I included it in my s/caps in the No Discussion thread but I know I took a screenshot of it
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:03 am

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], pretty please, where did you get that Richie screen cap from? Is it from another preview that was just released? I don't see it in the ones that Sundy brought over yesterday and I want to go check it out....thanks.

This is him telling Osher that he is in LOVE! How damn cute is he. AAL posted some caps too it might be in the no discussion thread
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:09 am

Ok great thanks guys....will go check out the No Discussion SC thread for more.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here are some from the No Discussion thread  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Richie really does look so happy  beatingheart

Sidenote: If anyone wants the s/caps posted in the No Discussion thread brought over to this thread just let me know and I will bring them over  yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
my s/cap from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:55 am

Ok so heres the promo image for the Final Three

Source: TenPlay

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:24 am

Da Funk wrote:Ok so heres the promo image for the Final Three

Snez was in a very similar dress to Olenas at the F4 ceremony

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:26 am

Sundy wrote:
mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], pretty please, where did you get that Richie screen cap from? Is it from another preview that was just released? I don't see it in the ones that Sundy brought over yesterday and I want to go check it out....thanks.

This is him telling Osher that he is in LOVE!  How damn cute is he. AAL posted some caps too it might be in the no discussion thread

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i forgot to add the source. Ive added it in now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:31 am

Fifty wrote:
Da Funk wrote:Ok so heres the promo image for the Final Three

Snez was in a very similar dress to Olenas at the F4 ceremony

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is this a coincidence?? or does Richie have an idea who will be F2? The red dresses are so similar and even the hair styles?

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick