SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:01 pm

As far as I can recall, there were no sc of Jordan, only Robby and Chase

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:03 pm

Just Looking wrote:As far as I can recall, there were no sc of Jordan, only Robby and Chase

I remember that there weren't any SC of Jordan in Thailand from the original promo...just not sure about the final 3 promo.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:07 pm

in_denial wrote:
Just Looking wrote:As far as I can recall, there were no sc of Jordan, only Robby and Chase

I remember that there weren't any SC of Jordan in Thailand from the original promo...just not sure about the final 3 promo.

Jordan was in the final 3 promo after Luke was eliminated as F4.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:32 pm

mercieme wrote:
in_denial wrote:

Jordan being in the F3 promo after the F4 was eliminated is no different than Nikki being in the F3 promo after Rachael is eliminated since they are already F3 and after F4 has gone home (Rachael).

With only 3 contestants left then even if no promo was given it is inevitable that those three contestants would be in Bali just because they are the only 3 contestants left.

As for s/caps of F2, I do recall though that there were only 2 guys in suits shown for FRC promos for JoJo's season and those were sleuthed by fellow unspoiled to be Jordan and Robby and so far there are s/caps putting Alex in F2 for sure and speculation about Olena and Nikki being the other one in F2.

That said, there's no s/caps of the girls yet for FRC in their dresses like Jordan and Robby in their suits to sleuth yet so it is likely those aren't shown yet since they do 2 episodes a week so the promo for that will be after F3 is eliminated maybe?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:32 pm

mercieme wrote:
in_denial wrote:

I wanted to rewatch it to see if Jordan had enough sc to sustain him to F1 in this promo. Can't seem to find it though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:
in_denial wrote:

Jordan being in the F3 promo after the F4 was eliminated is no different than Nikki being in the F3 promo after Rachael is eliminated since they are already F3 and after F4 has gone home (Rachael).

With only 3 contestants left then even if no promo was given it is inevitable that those three contestants would be in Bali just because they are the only 3 contestants left.

As for s/caps of F2, I do recall though that there were only 2 guys in suits shown for FRC promos for JoJo's season and those were sleuthed by fellow unspoiled to be Jordan and Robby and so far there are s/caps putting Alex in F2 for sure and speculation about Olena and Nikki being the other one in F2.

That said, there's no s/caps of the girls yet for FRC in their dresses like Jordan and Robby in their suits to sleuth yet so it is likely those aren't shown yet since they do 2 episodes a week so the promo for that will be after F3 is eliminated maybe?

Thanks AAL

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:38 pm

I think the clue is in Nikki's tan lines.
Even if they did use make up to cover her up, it is still difficult to cover sunburn/tan lines with make up completely. You can't even see those tan lines in the F3 elimination.

Those tan lines are pretty substantial and suggest that she has been in Bali by the pool for quite a few days (which would make sense since they were in bali for over 10 days filming). I don't see tanlines for any other contestant either.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:51 pm

spangler wrote:I think the clue is in Nikki's tan lines.
Even if they did use make up to cover her up, it is still difficult to cover sunburn/tan lines with make up completely. You can't even see those tan lines in the F3 elimination.

Those tan lines are pretty substantial and suggest that she has been in Bali by the pool for quite a few days (which would make sense since they were in bali for over 10 days filming). I don't see tanlines for any other contestant either.

I am not giving up hope til the very end!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:53 pm

spangler wrote:I think the clue is in Nikki's tan lines.

Good point!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am with you. I think the tan lines are significant. She also looks more tanned in the jumpsuit screencaps than the Rose ceremony but it's hard to tell because it's night time. Can someone remember does Richoe get to speak to the girls prior to the Rose ceremony or is it just straight into the ceremony after their F3 dates?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:18 pm

Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am with you. I think the tan lines are significant. She also looks more tanned in the jumpsuit screencaps than the Rose ceremony but it's hard to tell because it's night time. Can someone remember does Richoe get to speak to the girls prior to the Rose ceremony or is it just straight into the ceremony after their F3 dates?

I can't remember but I would think by this stage, he wouldn't have to take them aside to chat before the RC. Could be wrong though.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:24 pm

I wonder if Rachael saying to Olena (ages ago can't remember which Ep)that "she is always number 2 always the second girl maybe that means u will be runner up ?".... And taking Olena to final 2 would be easier than taking Nikki (like the lana situation) just a thought
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick