SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:So I've relooked at last nights screen caps.  The screencap of Richie and Olena sitting talking shows Richie with what I would describe as swimmers hair. He normally styles it with product and this is not the case in this cap. Olenas hair is kind of wavy too which could indicate swimming in my opinion. Therefore I would be inclined to think that the white swimming and jungle dress Scaps belong to the same sequence of events. Thoughts?  What do you all think?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great catch on Richie's hair. yes That's what Richie's hair looks like after swimming (Rottnest memories) so I can see it being the same date. The facial hair looks the same too to me.

One thing that is standing out as well is Richie's body language... he has his arm folded across his other one and away from Olena. Also in the s/caps he has frowns on his face. Definitely not good body language, imo, especially this late in the season and for FD or more. S/caps or not, where's smiling and happy Richie? The Richie I see with Olena is a Richie I don't recognize and for someone whose motto and goal in life is to go through life smiling that is not what I have seen when Richie is with Olena and tbh it makes me sad.

ETA: I just showed my husband the s/caps and asked him what he thought and he said Richie looks over it already. Done and checked out.
I really see what you are saying here AAL but why then is she still there?
There is more to this than we are being allowed to see.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Stripe Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:31 am

Hi everyone,

This is my first post and I just want to say that I really appreciate all your great sleuthing. handwave

There is a new Finale Preview on the Ten website with Richie's mum which IMO gives some more clues - is anyone able to bring the screencaps over? I'm afraid I don't know how to do it.

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:38 am

Wow just seen it
The first screencap certainly looks like Alex

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:39 am

Stripe wrote:Hi everyone,

This is my first post and I just want to say that I really appreciate all your great sleuthing. handwave

There is a new Finale Preview on the Ten website with Richie's mum which IMO gives some more clues - is anyone able to bring the screencaps over?  I'm afraid I don't know how to do it.

I just watched it and IMO Richie's mum saying "it was a bit of a shock Richard", is referring to Alex with her having a child and coming this far. Also after rewatching the HTDs I have a feeling that Nikki went too far and said too much about how she felt

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:40 am

I've just posted the link in SM for the preview. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think you are right and IMo his mum is talking about Alex. There is.a bunch of s/c of Alex this time and we are already aware of Olena's so IMO Nikki is out at F3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:43 am

Fifty wrote:I've just posted the link in SM for the preview.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think you are right and IMo his mum is talking about Alex. There is.a bunch of s/c of Alex this time and we are already aware of Olena's so IMO Nikki is out at F3.

It certainly looks that way. Poor Nikki. IMO, this means that Richie has two challenging relationships to choose from and I think Alex might be F1

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:48 am

I posted a while Back regarding that I remembered seeing an ad for the bachelor before it started with Richies mum saying are u ready for a child?...that just cemented my memory to the promo I saw?!And Alex being in the top 2...wow so it is looking like Alex and Olena? Going with the sc we have right??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:53 am

Hanate wrote:Wow just seen it

Yes and someone in another thread posted that it's in Ubud. I'll see if I can tell them to bring it across

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:57 am

Just Looking wrote:
Fifty wrote:I've just posted the link in SM for the preview.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think you are right and IMo his mum is talking about Alex. There is.a bunch of s/c of Alex this time and we are already aware of Olena's so IMO Nikki is out at F3.

It certainly looks that way.  Poor Nikki.   IMO, this means that Richie has two challenging relationships to choose from and I think Alex might be F1

Usually I would have agreed except Alex has the worst edit I have seen in history and considering even Steph and Olena have stuck up for Alex saying she is t like that. They have done a number on her so the viewers aren't invested in her. So Olena is F1 and As I've said all along Alex is F2. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:59 am

Hanate wrote:Wow just seen it

Which screen cap?
Can you please point me to it?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's this one

Source [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:09 am

When Richie has come out and said that he doesn't just throw out the love word willy nilly, I think Nikki declaring her love so early could have been a bit offputting for him?

As much as Nikki has been painted as F1, and as lovely and comfortable as their relationship is, I see more desire and infatuation with Alex and Olena. Which is why I imagine they are still there despite their obstacles.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick