SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by spangler Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:41 am

Also most episodes are filmed over 2-3 days. This could explain the 2x swimsuits for Olena.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:45 am

mslat92 wrote:
spangler wrote:
Sundy wrote:So what can we draw from this as I think this is the biggest clue we have to work with. There are a few possible scenarios. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IMO the only way Richie would be seen walking with a contestant in their ballgown is if there was a cocktail party or if she had just been eliminated...

If you watch the clip of this, Olena does smile at one point, so I can't see her doing that if she had just been eliminated.

IA they are both smiling IMO Olena or Richie probably asked if he or she could have a quick chat before he makes his final decision ?...maybe to confirm how she feels so she has no regrets....just a thought....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:47 am

spangler wrote:Also most episodes are filmed over 2-3 days.  This could explain the 2x swimsuits for Olena.

Hi Spangler....each date that is shown in an episode is filmed just in one day....this is standard across the US series franchise as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:49 am

mercieme wrote:
spangler wrote:Also most episodes are filmed over 2-3 days.  This could explain the 2x swimsuits for Olena.

Hi Spangler....each date that is shown in an episode is filmed just in one day....this is standard across the US series franchise as well.

Do they have a group date with the final 3?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:58 am

spangler wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Do they have a group date with the final 3?

No...individual dates with usually a day portion followed by a night portion. In the US they also do a sleep over with the lead but thankfully the sleep over part is not done in the AU series.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:34 am

Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Again I've noticed their is less sc for Nikki then the other girls?..is it possible she is getting the bette edit?? Also in regards to Nikkis arm hair she has quite a bit of hair and the girl in the end promo doesn't seem to have as much as Nikki does?...honestly I can't pick it he seems the same and says so many nice things to them all  scratch only 1 thing I notice is he seems to always reassure Nikki which I see gives her the confidence to put her heart on the line more so....jmo ofcourse
I think the lack of s/caps of Nikki is intentional given her obvious edit. She wasn't shown for HTD or FD and yet is in them so I won't be surprised if it is the same with finale s/caps.

It's interesting because out of the F3, Nikki is an outlier like Snez was an outlier. Snez had no intro video but the other girls did and Nikki does have an intro video (not shown first episode but on tenplay) and the other girls don't.

Another outlier is that Nikki is the only one on the SM official accounts who didn't have a pic of her posted before the season. Add in that Nikki is the only one of F3 without s/caps for HTD/FD and it makes me think those outliers are possible clues.

Olena didn't have hTD screen caps either.  People were suggesting she was going at F4.  We seem to be pulling things all over the shop here as that was the bone of contention for Olena beingbF1 because she didn't have an intro yet Nikki had an intro and now she is outlier. IMo I am confused as buggery now

How about this can someone tell me if Richie's shorts he is wearing on the date with Nikki are the same as the shorts as the papped pic?  Also Nikkis arm hair is way longer than the girl in the shadow.  And I know arm hair I've waxed mine for long enough and Nikis are very long IMO.

Lastly although I won't reveal the source but I will say there was no pap pic of the finale. Let's just say the photographer never yelled out the F1 name.  I've seen the footage. IMO this year the network has played everyone including the girls but more importantly the viewers.

Fifty.... on page 7 of this thread...2 photos of Nikki and Richie: 1 on the floatation(?) and 2 pap photo on the pier(?) and Richie's shorts do look like they match IMO.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:42 am

I just went back and looked at the shorts. They are both similar colours, however it looks like his shorts are patterned up the top in the pier sc? He always seems to wear similar looking board shorts!

Also, in the pier sc, Nikki is wearing an off the shoulder romper - there are no bikini straps in sight. The water float thingy shot with Richie she has on a bikini with straps. Don't think they are of the same date IMO.

SC link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:39 am

Sorry but has anyone sleuthed as to where Nikki and Richie are sitting..looks like a pier or temple on the sea??

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:40 am

Sundy wrote:So what can we draw from this as I think this is the biggest clue we have to work with. There are a few possible scenarios. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LeapofFaith wrote:
mslat92 wrote:
spangler wrote:

IMO the only way Richie would be seen walking with a contestant in their ballgown is if there was a cocktail party or if she had just been eliminated...

If you watch the clip of this, Olena does smile at one point, so I can't see her doing that if she had just been eliminated.

IA they are both smiling IMO Olena or Richie probably asked if he or she could have a quick chat before he makes his final decision ?...maybe to confirm how she feels so she has no regrets....just a thought....

I would just like to point out that in the top image Richie and Olena are holding hands. Usually when a girl is eliminated from the show the bach and her don't hold hands when they exit, that would be silly, right? Like you've just eliminated this girl and have chosen that she's not for you so why hold her hand?!! IMO this is not Olena's exit.

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:16 am

Firstly welcome @Da Funk. Im not saying I disagree with you but I believe Richie held both Rachael and Faiths hands on the way out.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:17 am

Sundy wrote:Firstly welcome @Da Funk. Im not saying I disagree with you but I believe Richie held both Rachael and Faiths hands on the way out.

Yeah they do hold hands when parting. But I doubt they'd be smiling or showing any indication of happiness. Unless it was mutual??

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:38 am

Sundy wrote:Firstly welcome @Da Funk. Im not saying I disagree with you but I believe Richie held both Rachael and Faiths hands on the way out.

fangirlsamuri wrote:

Yeah they do hold hands when parting. But I doubt they'd be smiling or showing any indication of happiness. Unless it was mutual??

First thank you for welcoming me im glad to be in the gang. Second so i just rewatched faiths and Rachael's exits and you two are correct they both are holding Richies hand. Woops i probably missed that haha sorry everyone. But what i did pick up on and i know what im about to say may be a little bit too detailed but the way richie is holding Olena's hand in the image is different to when he was holding faiths and Racheals. He held faith and Racheals hands more controlled  and firm and it was like his hand was completely covering their hands. But when he's holding Olena's hand they seem more comfortable and like they've been holding hands for a long time. Here are some images to compare

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick