SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:15 am

mercieme wrote:Just a clarification, poster [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was just speculating how the Olena SCs could fit, I don't believe it was definitive what locations match Olena's screen caps only that she has one too many outfits to all fit into one date.

There is another screen cap of Olena in the white bathing suit with Richie either leaning against something (which would imply being in a pool) where Richie has that confused look on, as they won't be leaning against anything if they were in the ocean and that's what poster [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was referring to. The other explanation for that screen cap is they could be sitting.

In terms of locations for Olena's screen caps, still to be determined IMO.

Spot on again [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. They may be on an infinity pool that looks over the ocean as they are leaning on something.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Say it ain't so [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :shocked!: I think you are correct though it is a similar color! It better not be a bad omen! Why oh why be in a lighter blue suit?! It's probably for contrast compared to the background colors for the FRC location? So can be seen better than a darker suit? *fingers crossed*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
my s/caps from tenplay.com.au
Too funny [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....I had to go dig an article out to check out Blake's FRC suit....looks to be more on the bluish grey side. Richie's FRC suit is more of a baby blue color to me. And he looks so good. He is holding a box with a ring but expect it to be similar to the promise ring Tim gave Anna / Sam gave Snez.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The suits are still too close in color for my liking.
Both from Perth and already NI saying a switcheroo (which I don't believe) and Richie is nothing like Blake imo but still don't need any similarities to Blake for FRC Suspect

The F1 better not turn up in a silver sequins dress or we are all done for cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:29 am

Fifty wrote:
mercieme wrote:Just a clarification, poster [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was just speculating how the Olena SCs could fit, I don't believe it was definitive what locations match Olena's screen caps only that she has one too many outfits to all fit into one date.

There is another screen cap of Olena in the white bathing suit with Richie either leaning against something (which would imply being in a pool) where Richie has that confused look on, as they won't be leaning against anything if they were in the ocean and that's what poster [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was referring to. The other explanation for that screen cap is they could be sitting.

In terms of locations for Olena's screen caps, still to be determined IMO.

Spot on again [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  They may be on an infinity pool that looks over the ocean as they are leaning on something.  

Could well be - there are many infinity pools in Bali.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:33 am

From what I have seen on images of Ubud several infinity pools overlooking mountains with sky backgrounds which could explain olena's white bathers screen shot. Jmo

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:36 am

Loulou wrote:From what I have seen on images of Ubud several infinity pools overlooking mountains with sky backgrounds which could explain olena's white bathers screen shot. Jmo

But there is the ocean behind Olena. Wondering if they have gone down the coast for this one. Does anyone remember when they meet the parents is that before final date?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from memory they do MTP first.

Just playing devil avocado for a second. Just because the finale is in Ubud and Alexs date is there too doesn't automatically mean it's a LCD. It probably is but we have nothing except the location as a connection. Just remember they flew Richie to a Victorian snowfield and back to Sydney for final 3 date. question
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:49 am

Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from memory they do MTP first.

Just playing devil avocado for a second. Just because the finale is in Ubud and Alexs date is there too doesn't automatically mean it's a LCD. It probably is but we have nothing except the location as a connection.  Just remember they flew Richie to a Victorian snowfield and back to Sydney for final 3 date. question

True that

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:12 am

Fifty wrote:
Loulou wrote:From what I have seen on images of Ubud several infinity pools overlooking mountains with sky backgrounds which could explain olena's white bathers screen shot. Jmo

But there is the ocean behind Olena.  Wondering if they have gone down the coast for this one.  Does anyone remember when they meet the parents is that before final date?

Looks like the beach behind Olena to me question

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:57 am

in_denial wrote:I am wondering why Olena would be in a swimsuit in Ubud? I don't believe there are many beaches there - I have seen a couple of lakes around temples only?

I believe they go to an infinity pool with a beach behind it. So maybe they go to a beach near Ubud. Like this:

Source: withhusbandintow.com/day-trip-from-ubud-keramas-beach/

This can't also be her Vespa date as the bathing suits for Olena are different and the setting looks different and Olena's hair in the white bathing suit picture is tied back when in the Vespa date her hair is out.

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:59 am

Da Funk wrote:
in_denial wrote:I am wondering why Olena would be in a swimsuit in Ubud? I don't believe there are many beaches there - I have seen a couple of lakes around temples only?

I believe they go to an infinity pool with a beach behind it. So maybe they go to a beach near Ubud. Like this:

This can't also be her Vespa date as the bathing suits for Olena are different and the setting looks different and Olena's hair in the white bathing suit picture is tied back when in the Vespa date her hair is out.

I was just looking at this beach/club! It is fairly close to Ubud so could be a possibility? Would have liked some more SC showing pool furniture etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:12 am

Da Funk wrote:

Ok that makes sense.  Couldn't figure out how the bloody hell they were going to get her changed and do her hair so many times.  Also this may be it as the sea is quite choppy behind her in the white bathers, but looks calmer in the vespa shot from first promo which more than likely is in and around Nusa Dua.  His facial hair does look slightly longer in the white bather shot compared to Vespa shot and closer to length to Alex's date when she's wearing the plaited strap top which going by Richies T-shirt is them under the hut in Ubud and when Olena is in the Kaftan.

Last edited by Fifty on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:15 am

On a side note, all of you give yourselves a pat on the back for all the screenshots and google images you have all been tremendous. I was scrolling through the S/C and had to laugh at the multiple pics of board shorts and arm hair. The lengths a sleuther goes to. Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick