SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:01 am

^i think the first and last were filmed after. Olena in white I think may have been filmed before. My sure though. All the others I'm guessing we're are the HTD
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Da Funk Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:08 am

My theory is, that whenever Richie forgot to explain something or tell us something important the producers would get him to film another PI the same with the girls. But.. its ironic how in past episode Richie has appeared to look like this too:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: TenPlay The Bachelor Season 4 Episode 14 (Sorry i can't post links yet)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His beard is different it looks darker and more like stubble. Throughout the show i've never seen Richie with a beard like this and from the finale s/caps it obvious that he doesn't look like that in the finale. So it gets me wondering, what if Richie was asked to film the PI after he picked the F1 because he forgot to say something important or something. I've noticed this happen not only for the PI's in Olena's HTD but for previous dates aswell. I'll try to track them down.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : link added)

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:16 am

Da Funk wrote:My theory is, that whenever Richie forgot to explain something or tell us something important the producers would get him to film another PI the same with the girls. But.. its ironic how in past episode Richie has appeared to look like this too:

His beard is different it looks darker and more like stubble. Throughout the show i've never seen Richie with a beard like this and from the finale s/caps it obvious that he doesn't look like that in the finale. So it gets me wondering, what if Richie was asked to film the PI after he picked the F1 because he forgot to say something important or something. I've noticed this happen not only for the PI's in Olena's HTD but for previous dates aswell. I'll try to track them down.

There's one from her second date and she looks completely different. She has a grey jumper on and her hair is on the side. And she says something like "getting to know the real Richie" .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:22 am

It appears he has gone back on all three girls and made comments after f1 is chosen as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioned up thread. If this is the case why are these comments so important that they were selected and aired?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please add a source/link to your post. TIA

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:34 am

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for posting s/caps of the ITMs yes (on the previous page for reference)

For anyone discussing or cropping any s/caps from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s s/caps please quote them or credit Sundy if they are cropped from her s/caps. TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please add a source/link to your post. TIA

Alrighty it should be sourced and ready to go. Thank you for reminding me Smiley

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:38 am

Da Funk wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please add a source/link to your post. TIA

Alrighty it should be sourced and ready to go. Thank you for reminding me Smiley
No problem. I usually just type in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so you can use that in future if you have s/caps from the site yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:53 am

Moved from SM/Media thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Da Funk wrote:Ok i know this is off topic but i was rewatching the promo thats in Episode 14 and is suppose to tease us for the finale (i couldn't get the video her so here is a s/cap)

Source: Tenplay The Bachelor Episode 14

Well.. if you watch it, at the end when Olena asks Richie if its too much of a hassle for them to have a relationship the shot goes on to richies face. But if you look at Olena it looks like shes talking. So what i think is they're not giving us Richie's genuine reaction to her question, which makes me question why?!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:20 am

Wish it were Wednesday already I just want to know who is joining alex in F2 I think going by s/caps it seems definitely it will be olena as s/caps always tell the truth but I can't shake nikkis edit she seemed so solid as F1 to me up until last week. What does everyone else think atm.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:33 am

PI's are filmed after the fact when the editor's don't have what they want as far as the storyline or they are not happy with the one's they have. They don't know how the show is going to progress, so at that moment, real time filming, they may be feeling one thing, but later on it changes, and the direction of the show changes.

They get them back, and start asking them questions, which may be different questions than they were originally asked. This process is good for sleuthers because it's the first thing we look at during PI's, what they are wearing, the background, possible location etc. This information is just from sleuthing for many years, and what we have been told over the years from posters who may have been involved in production.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:47 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:So would this imply that Richie knows who he wants and has told the stylist who his f1 is? And if he knows this soon why not just get it over with and not lead the others on anymore.....I mean I know it's a tv show but that's bit mean-jmo

laugh out loud cantstopl you really had me laughing there. The leads usually knows who their F1 is pretty early but the show must go on. Sometimes contestants are kept around for the drama or producers want around. They still have to fill the many weeks of airing till the final when the choice is revealed. It just occurred to me that it must also be hard for the bach. Having to make conversations with several people they are not interested in and to kiss many women/men even if it is to shut them up because there is no conversation. I wonder if they ensure the contestants brush their teeth often etc. I'm sure it could be gross sometimes.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick