SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:46 am

Loulou wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Da Funk wrote:Ok so heres the promo image for the Final Three

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: TenPlay

Snez was in a very similar dress to Olenas at the F4 ceremony

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is this a coincidence?? or does Richie have an idea who will be F2?  The red dresses are so similar and even the hair styles?

I think the stylist plays funny buggers with us every season dropping subtle hints via wardrobe.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:42 am

So would this imply that Richie knows who he wants and has told the stylist who his f1 is? And if he knows this soon why not just get it over with and not lead the others on anymore.....I mean I know it's a tv show but that's bit mean-jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:53 am

HTD screencaps in the no discussion thread. I've tried to catch them all but may have not got them all. The comments to screen, theme of caps and time of recording are all interesting. There's three. More is the no discussion thread. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There were a lot more comments but I only caught the ones directly to screen. Hope they help sleuthing

My screencaps from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:57 am

LeapofFaith ... pretty much all the leads know very early on who their F1 choice is.
Is it mean to string along the rest? ... Well, let's see ... every contestant went on the show for themselves for different reasons, so they don't need to invest their heart in the game if they don't want to. That said, even if the lead knows the preference, can have many questions unanswered and the smart decision is to take the luxury of months TPTB gives them to uncover the characteristics of their favorite person (F1), but also to see how he/she can interact with someone completely different and maybe discover some other things that likes/prefers, that not necessarily mean change of the tide, but a help in the future relationship.
The doubts are a normal thing all the way, since until the couple doesn't start living a normal/real life outside the bubble there will be some unknowns.
But the process helps them figure out the personality and traits that can help understand the bigger picture and point to what really matters and who results most important to them.
So yes ... people are used ... it's part of this game ... the best thing at the end is that the lead takes the responsibility for the leading (which was what they were paid for) and says I'm sorry.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Babyblue_85 Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:02 am

Did anyone notice that out of all the photos at the end of the rose ceremony when Richie is photographed with the girls he is only in one shot he is got his hand around Alex.

It is in the photos on tenplay.com.au at the end of the photos of Episode 3. All other photos he doesn't put his hand around anyone else.

Babyblue_85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:08 am

Babyblue_85 wrote:Did anyone notice that out of all the photos at the end of the rose ceremony when Richie is photographed with the girls he is only in one shot he is got his hand around Alex.

It is in the photos on tenplay.com.au at the end of the photos of Episode 3. All other photos he doesn't put his hand around anyone else.

Could be a curse. Sam did the same with Richie and he was out the following week
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:23 am

Sundy wrote:HTD screencaps in the no discussion thread. I've tried to catch them all but may have not got them all. The comments to screen, theme of caps and time of recording are all interesting. There's three. More is the no discussion thread. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There were a lot more comments but I only caught the ones directly to screen. Hope they help sleuthing

My screencaps from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
These are fantastic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! clapping!

Looks like all of them filmed after FRC, imo, going by the hair (which was much shorter by FRC).

Feel free to bring over the s/caps for each girl you posted in No Discussion thread as I think they will be very helpful with sleuthing and discussion
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:46 am

Sundy wrote:HTD Alex. Captions when speaking directly to camera only. My screencaps from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:47 am

Sundy wrote:Olena HTD. Taking directly to camera only. My screencaps from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:49 am

Sundy wrote:Nikki HTD to the screen only. My screencaps from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:56 am

Sundy wrote:
Sundy wrote:Olena HTD. Taking directly to camera only.

Hmm in all of Richie's PI's for Olena's HTD it looks like non of them were filmed during HTD as he looks different from what he looked like in the HTD for both of the PI's.

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:59 am

:yes: Olena looks different too! One she looks thinner in the face in the white top pic and her hair seems longer and lighter as well... Also in Nikkis pics they are definatly different and look to be done later-IMO

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick