SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Living Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:57 pm

Sundy wrote:
Babyblue_85 wrote:Did anyone notice that out of all the photos at the end of the rose ceremony when Richie is photographed with the girls he is only in one shot he is got his hand around Alex.

It is in the photos on tenplay.com.au at the end of the photos of Episode 3. All other photos he doesn't put his hand around anyone else.

Could be a curse. Sam did the same with Richie and he was out the following week

Like his time with Rachel during the picnic being the sweetest then the next episode she is gone...........

Last edited by Living on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Living

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:06 am

Hanate wrote:Wish it were Wednesday already I just want to know who is joining alex in F2 I think going by s/caps it seems definitely  it will be olena as s/caps always tell the truth but I can't shake nikkis edit she seemed so solid as F1 to me up until last week. What does everyone else think atm.

I think Nikki is a very confident narrator.
Listening to what she tells Richie and her family members plus what she says in ITMS is like listening to the voice of certainty. Racheal recently gave an interview in which she echoed that certainty about the Nikki/Richie relationship.  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In this interview, Racheal basically discounts Olena. Nikki and Racheal may share this opinion.
This brings me to something Olena said during her HTD. She said "he chooses".

I think if Nikki were not to be in the final 2 she would be blindsided as she seemed unprepared for the possibility whereby IMO both Alex and Olena have kept the possibility in mind that they may not be chosen in the end.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....I responded to your posts in the F1-F6 thread (link below) since it goes beyond discussing the screen caps, thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:29 am

Okay - does anyone remember if the final three are whisked away for a final chat before rose ceremony? The sc of Richie and Olena in the doorway, in rc clothes, doesn't make sense to me IF there is typically no chat before rc. Can anyone confirm whether chats are usually held at this point in time? TIA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:24 am

in_denial wrote:Okay - does anyone remember if the final three are whisked away for a final chat before rose ceremony? The sc of Richie and Olena in the doorway, in rc clothes, doesn't make sense to me IF there is typically no chat before rc. Can anyone confirm whether chats are usually held at this point in time? TIA.

I'm interested in the same thing. I have asked before and it seems no one can remember. There are a few scenarios that could play out and may or may not tie into the convo where Richie looks very stand offish (safari dress screencap). If I learnt anything from Sam F season it was in the screencap at the start of the season where Sam looked so hostile towards Sasha sitting in the garden at the cocktail party. It was promoted as a 'moment' not to miss and turned out to be their first kiss, I initially thought she was going to boot him. So the scenarios are -

1. They get to all chat before the cocktail party and they are just walking somewhere
2. He stops the Rose ceremony and asks to speak with her with a positive/negative outcome for Olena
3. She didn't receive a rose

I'm torn with this one because I think she has been in the driving seat in their relationship all along and perhaps if, and I say if, she is eliminated I can see her being at peace with that as she would have been the one to lead the conversation/decision in this direction.

My hunch though is it could possibly just be the first option
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:28 am

No final chat for all final 3. That would be a first. There might be one but not all three.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:42 am

Bringing this over here for discussion for s/caps yes

Katiebelle wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
joshfan wrote:Maybe I'm just not getting it. But IMO the screencaps from the promo are all from the F3 date. I don't think there are any sc that show beyond F3. I get the facial hair explanation but I can't put all these things together and be convinced Nikki is out at F3

Hasn't it been sleuthed that there is a SC of Alex in Ubud?

Bali is actually pretty small. It's only about an hour and half driving from Nusa Dua to Ubud. My memory from when I was there about 15 years ago is that the roads were always busy and narrow and going up to Ubud the road was hilly with lots or twists and turns. So if they traveled by car it would take that long but if they went by helicopter in wouldn't take more than about 20 minutes I think.  Either way, in the past contestants have traveled further for dates than that so I'm thinking that the picture of Alex sitting with Richie in Ubud could, in fact, be an F3 date - we just won't know for sure until Wednesday.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing this over here for discussion for s/caps  yes

Katiebelle wrote:
Just Looking wrote:

Hasn't it been sleuthed that there is a SC of Alex in Ubud?

Bali is actually pretty small. It's only about an hour and half driving from Nusa Dua to Ubud. My memory from when I was there about 15 years ago is that the roads were always busy and narrow and going up to Ubud the road was hilly with lots or twists and turns. So if they traveled by car it would take that long but if they went by helicopter in wouldn't take more than about 20 minutes I think.  Either way, in the past contestants have traveled further for dates than that so I'm thinking that the picture of Alex sitting with Richie in Ubud could, in fact, be an F3 date - we just won't know for sure until Wednesday.

The sc of Alex and Richie in Ubud under that gazebo thing is at night though question I personally don't think they would travel all the way back to nusa dua late at night?... no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:19 pm

If you think back to the HTD for Nikki, she wore 3 different outfits during the date (one before the races, one at the races and one after the races/for the family dinner). It's possible Olena also had multiple outfit changes for her F3 date. The only person confirmed for F2 is Alex because she's the only one photographed in Ubud. Therefore imo it's still possible that Olena could be F3. Hiding Nikki's s/c could be a strategy by the producers who are probably aware of fans on sites like this who dissect every s/c from every promo and they don't want us to uncover it.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:28 pm

spangler wrote:If you think back to the HTD for Nikki, she wore 3 different outfits during the date (one before the races, one at the races and one after the races/for the family dinner). It's possible Olena also had multiple outfit changes for her F3 date. The only person confirmed for F2 is Alex because she's the only one photographed in Ubud. Therefore imo it's still possible that Olena could be F3. Hiding Nikki's s/c could be a strategy by the producers who are probably aware of fans on sites like this who dissect every s/c from every promo and they don't want us to uncover it.

Hmm I thought so too until I noticed the facial hair, they seem to be the giveaway IMO

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:30 pm

Hanate wrote:
spangler wrote:If you think back to the HTD for Nikki, she wore 3 different outfits during the date (one before the races, one at the races and one after the races/for the family dinner). It's possible Olena also had multiple outfit changes for her F3 date. The only person confirmed for F2 is Alex because she's the only one photographed in Ubud. Therefore imo it's still possible that Olena could be F3. Hiding Nikki's s/c could be a strategy by the producers who are probably aware of fans on sites like this who dissect every s/c from every promo and they don't want us to uncover it.

Hmm I thought so too until I noticed the facial hair, they seem to be the giveaway IMO

Unless it was long when he got there and then shaved somewhere in the middle...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:36 pm

Well I guess it could also explain that sc of Olena and Richie at the rose ceremony....maybe Olena decides to leave like Megan that's why they r smiling? no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick