SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:56 am

I think the SC of Alex above (solo) is the same as the first shot shown in the new promo. You can see the deep red/burgundy curtain/fabric to the right on both sc.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by joshfan Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:58 am

in_denial wrote:I think the SC of Alex above (solo) is the same as the first shot shown in the new promo. You can see the deep red/burgundy curtain/fabric to the right on both sc.

Yes it is the same. So that is why i don't think there were really any 'new' SC

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:06 am

joshfan wrote:
in_denial wrote:I think the SC of Alex above (solo) is the same as the first shot shown in the new promo. You can see the deep red/burgundy curtain/fabric to the right on both sc.

I'm going by Richies facial hair with Nikkis sc he has little (like he has in the final 3 rose ceremony) and in Olena and Alex's sc he has much more prominate goatee so Thats how I'd assume Nikki is f3 - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:07 am

joshfan wrote:Thanks @da funk. I don't see olena wearing a black bikini. IMO she goes on a vespa date, changes into a white bikini than night portion she has the kimono. Nikki is seen wearing strapless than changes to pink bikini than night portion singlet. Alex black top than changes to night portion beaded singlet. Although I don't understand why olena is walking WITH richie in her rose ceremony dress. Maybe she is leaving? But they both are smiling so I have my doubts. That is the only thing i don't get

Happy to help :cutesmile!:

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:33 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
joshfan wrote:

I'm going by Richies facial hair with Nikkis sc he has little (like he has in the final 3 rose ceremony) and iny Olena and Alex's sc he has much more prominate goatee so Thats how I'd assume Nikki is f3 - jmo

I remember someone saying he has the facial hair for the F3 dates and then shave for the rose ceremony. So we might be seeing the girls F3 dates here and not F2.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:46 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
Fifty wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's this one

Source [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh thank you.
I can't see the tenplay preview since im not in australia.
Do you think you can do more s/caps of the preview?
It would be well appreciated.

So Alex is confirmed F2. Well well. Clock is ticking.

Its definitely not Ubud. Look next to the gazebo on the right. There's a pool - a common feature in luxury hotels/resorts over in Bali.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:54 am

spangler wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

It's this one

Oh thank you.

Its definitely not Ubud. Look next to the gazebo on the right. There's a pool - a common feature in luxury hotels/resorts over in Bali.

I have been looking at hotels and resorts in Ubud and most/if not all have swimming pools and gazebos placed next to them take a look at the Viceroy Bali Resort In Ubud as an example.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:54 am

I am still wondering where the girl jumping off the boat SC fits into all of this?

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:56 am

spangler wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

It's this one

Oh thank you.

Ubud is in Bali.
It is north west of Nusa Dua in the hills and where the final rose ceremony is meant to take place.
It may be the same location as another screen cap but the point is that the location supposedly only changes from Nusa Dua (F3) to Ubud for F2 and F1. The boat date would be of the coast and connected to the earlier location of Nusa Dua or neaby. All IMO

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:00 am

Hanate wrote:
spangler wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

Oh thank you.

I have been looking at hotels and resorts in Ubud and most/if not all have swimming pools and gazebos placed next to them take a look at the Viceroy Bali Resort In Ubud as an example.
Agreed this looks like a resort that backs onto the river, hence the background scenery.
All have pools and beautiful settings for enjoying the mountainous scenery.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

guys...this gazeebo is the one at Viceroy, 5 stars hotel in Ubud, Bali. It matched with a pic taken by a tourist from last August.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if someone can bring the pic over it would be highly appreciated.

we can see that the ornament on the top of the gazeboo is matched..as well as the curtain. The only differences are the angle of the photoshot and the curtain color. JMO

ETA. here is another :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:43 am

The answer seems to be in the facial hair. Nikki's screencaps all have Richie with a hint of facial hair, same as the F3 rose ceremony. Alex and Olena have screencaps with Richie with more facial hair... and the shots of him going into the FRC in the light blue suit, has him with more facial hair (same as Olena and Nikki's dates). So it is reasonable to assume that he was growing it up until the FRC and not the other way around with him having facial hair and then shaving it for F3 RC.

I think Nikki goes home at F3 because she is the most invested and by this time he has made his choice of one of the other two so he was trying to be kind.

My money is on Olena for F1.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick