SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Da Funk Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:49 am

mercieme wrote:
Da Funk wrote:
Stripe wrote:It seems to me that all the LCD have an element of adrenaline in them, so I think it would go:

Nikki - Flying fish
Olena - vespa (note she has wet hair in one of the screen caps so possibly something to do with water?)
Alex - boat

IMO the screen cap above also looks like the fields around Ubud so possibly FD?

Sorry to disturb you but what is a Fantasy Date?

@Da Funk, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], It's the date that each of the F3 go on before the F3 rose ceremony (RC). So F3 dates were filmed in Nusa Dua.

The F2 go on a last chance date (LCD) so LCD will be filmed in Ubud....hope this makes sense.

Thanks for explaining :cutesmile!: i get it now

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Stripe Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:54 am

So does it go like this?

FD - Alex boat - evening portion (no SC)
Nikki flying fish - evening portion on couch
Olena vespa - evening portion in RC dress

Meet the Parents in Nusa Dua

LCD - Alex - day portion (driving and sitting in a field), night portion (in villa structure)
Olena - day portion (white swimsuit), night portion (safari dress)

So we are only missing SC of Alex's evening portion on the FD

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:10 am

Stripe wrote:So does it go like this?

FD - Alex boat - evening portion (no SC)
Nikki flying fish - evening portion on couch
Olena vespa - evening portion in RC dress

Meet the Parents in Nusa Dua

LCD - Alex - day portion (driving and sitting in a field), night portion (in villa structure)
Olena - day portion (white swimsuit), night portion (safari dress)

So we are only missing SC of Alex's evening portion on the FD

Alex LCD evening was in Ubund.
Im not sure MTP was in nusua dua. Ive tried to sleuth the surrounding and match them to the sofitel but didnt match.
Im thinking maybe it was at the place Richie was staying for the FRC in Ubund.
However, swimming date for Olena as a LCD does not make sense in Ubund. So I don't know what to make of those caps. Maybe the take a ride to a private beach. It often happens for LCD. no idea
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:13 am

mercieme wrote:
Sundy wrote:
mercieme wrote:If it's not Alex in that boat cap.....then that's interesting. I remember some posters said it couldn't be Alex because the tattoo on her feet wasn't visible. I really thought it was Alex though but yeah should be interesting who it turns out to be.

I couldn't 100% say who I think it is. It's always seemed too short. But no matter how I cut it it doesn't work. I'm just trying to fit it into the sequence of events. Perhaps is the other LCD?

Do we know the exact activity that Alex did on her F3 date, just driving around??? There has to be some activity right?

If not then you are correct it's most likely the the other LCD then.

I have a theory
The boat trip most likely the first date because they are near the sea but the boat needs a harbour, such as Benoa Harbour which is a bit of a distance from Nusa Dua. Could it be that Richie and Alex drive to the harbour and then continue their date on the boat?
The next date where we have the screen cap of Richie and Alex in the pagoda is in Ubud,
I think that sequence works.
IMO

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:48 am

I am wondering why Olena would be in a swimsuit in Ubud? I don't believe there are many beaches there - I have seen a couple of lakes around temples only?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:51 am

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], i think the bigger red herring is what you mentioned a few pages back upthread regarding what paps claim about knowing the F1....i suspect that's where Nikki's name got leaked to the press and the show producers decided to run with it IMO. This can't be proven yet but as they always say on the X-files, one of my favorite shows ever; "the truth is out there" and it will come to light post show starting next week...all jmo

You are spot on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:53 am

in_denial wrote:I am wondering why Olena would be in a swimsuit in Ubud? I don't believe there are many beaches there - I have seen a couple of lakes around temples only?

It looks like a pool when she is in the white bathing suit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:57 am

Fifty wrote:
in_denial wrote:I am wondering why Olena would be in a swimsuit in Ubud? I don't believe there are many beaches there - I have seen a couple of lakes around temples only?

It looks like a pool when she is in the white bathing suit

I don't know how to bring it over but there is a SC of Olena in white swimsuit with what looks like the beach behind her?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:02 am

Sure does look like the beach [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
If the F2 meet Richie's mum and sister in Nusa Dua (haven't kept track of why we think this) perhaps there is one LCD in Nusa Dua and one in Ubud.
Or another explanation?
As this seems a bit messy to me.

Last edited by romance realist on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 am

romance realist wrote:Sure does look like the beach [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
If the F2 meet Richie's mum and sister in Nusa Dua (haven't kept track of why we think this) perhaps there is one LCD in Nusa Dua and one in Ubud.
Or another explanation?

Yes, I have never been so confused in my life!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:05 am

Just a clarification, poster [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was just speculating how the Olena SCs could fit, I don't believe it was definitive what locations match Olena's screen caps only that she has one too many outfits to all fit into one date.

There is another screen cap of Olena in the white bathing suit with Richie either leaning against something (which would imply being in a pool) where Richie has that confused look on, as they won't be leaning against anything if they were in the ocean and that's what poster [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was referring to. The other explanation for that screen cap is they could be sitting.

In terms of locations for Olena's screen caps, still to be determined IMO.

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:10 am; edited 3 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:06 am

in_denial wrote:
romance realist wrote:Sure does look like the beach [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Or another explanation?

Yes, I have never been so confused in my life!
giggling I think we are all pretty confused, excited and obsessed.

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick