SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:57 am

If it's not Alex in that boat cap.....then that's interesting. I remember some posters said it couldn't be Alex because the tattoo on her feet wasn't visible. I really thought it was Alex though but yeah should be interesting who it turns out to be.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:00 am

mercieme wrote:If it's not Alex in that boat cap.....then that's interesting. I remember some posters said it couldn't be Alex because the tattoo on her feet wasn't visible. I really thought it was Alex though but yeah should be interesting who it turns out to be.

I couldn't 100% say who I think it is. It's always seemed too short. But no matter how I cut it it doesn't work. I'm just trying to fit it into the sequence of events. Perhaps is the other LCD?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:05 am

Sundy wrote:
mercieme wrote:If it's not Alex in that boat cap.....then that's interesting. I remember some posters said it couldn't be Alex because the tattoo on her feet wasn't visible. I really thought it was Alex though but yeah should be interesting who it turns out to be.

I couldn't 100% say who I think it is. It's always seemed too short. But no matter how I cut it it doesn't work. I'm just trying to fit it into the sequence of events. Perhaps is the other LCD?

Do we know the exact activity that Alex did on her F3 date, just driving around??? There has to be some activity right?

If not then you are correct it's most likely the the other LCD then.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] caught this as shown in the no discussion thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:12 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....it will be interesting if all Richie and Alex did was to drive around and sit on grass to chat for a full F3 date...still think there should be something else involved but who knows at this point.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:13 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....it will be interesting if all Richie and Alex did was to drive around and sit on grass to chat for a full F3 date...still think there should be something else involved but who knows at this point.

I agree it would be very odd
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stripe Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:14 am

It seems to me that all the LCD have an element of adrenaline in them, so I think it would go:

Nikki - Flying fish
Olena - vespa (note she has wet hair in one of the screen caps so possibly something to do with water?)
Alex - boat

IMO the screen cap above also looks like the fields around Ubud so possibly FD?

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:22 am

Stripe wrote:It seems to me that all the LCD have an element of adrenaline in them, so I think it would go:

Nikki - Flying fish
Olena - vespa (note she has wet hair in one of the screen caps so possibly something to do with water?)
Alex - boat

Sorry to disturb you but what is a Fantasy Date?

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Stripe Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:24 am

FD = Final Date I think

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:28 am

Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] caught this as shown in the no discussion thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Based on the clothes these two s/caps go together I think?

all s/caps [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:30 am

Da Funk wrote:
Stripe wrote:It seems to me that all the LCD have an element of adrenaline in them, so I think it would go:

Nikki - Flying fish
Alex - boat

@Da Funk, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], It's the date that each of the F3 go on before the F3 rose ceremony (RC). So F3 dates were filmed in Nusa Dua.

The F2 go on a last chance date (LCD) so LCD will be filmed in Ubud....hope this makes sense.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:31 am

Da Funk wrote:

Nikki - Flying fish
Alex - boat

FD = Fantasy Date and is for the F3 (all 3 girls, Alex, Olena, and Nikki) and takes place right after HTDs so in Episode 15
LCD = Last Chance Date for the F2 (so two girls) and takes place after the girls meet Richie's family and before FRC (Final Rose Ceremony)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick