SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:46 pm

in_denial ... no, they didn't ... so the spot is still open

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:17 am

in_denial wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
:crazy dance:       ALERT! ALERT!      :crazy dance:

Hairy arm screen cap below!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: my screen cap

I was a bit tired last night so just re-watched some of the episode again and I spotted the above when Nikki was doing her talk before meeting Richie. Apologies for poor quality - for some reason the Channel 10 site puts a grey shade and an arrow over the screen when I hit pause. If someone could get a better screen cap that would be great.

Anyhoo - back to that hilarious discussion some weeks back about the screen cap at the possible FRC and the owner of the hairy arm  - well I think I've found the answer!

Further to this, of the three girls remaining, Nikki has a thicker wrist/forearm than Olena and Alex...shall we start analysing arm width?? Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 3806527698

Another positive that we have is that the height difference between the three girls is
Quite well spaced out. Therefore if that holding hand screencap is the finale we
Could also try to match the waist of the bachette and the suit jacket buttons for height comparison.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:22 am

So I've relooked at last nights screen caps.  The screencap of Richie and Olena sitting talking shows Richie with what I would describe as swimmers hair. He normally styles it with product and this is not the case in this cap. Olenas hair is kind of wavy too which could indicate swimming in my opinion. Therefore I would be inclined to think that the white swimming and jungle dress Scaps belong to the same sequence of events. Thoughts?  What do you all think?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:28 am

Sundy I think it is possible that the white swimsuit is indeed from the FD (F3) ... but I also consider the option that the vespa caps are then from LCD, like Fifty wrote.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:32 am

happygolucky wrote:Sundy I think it is possible that the white swimsuit is indeed from the FD (F3) ... but I also consider the option that the vespa caps are then from LCD, like Fifty wrote.

Possibly. I'm just trying to draw some comparisons at this point based on what I can see not what I think. I'm just trying to take my on bias hat off and see what we are left with. At the moment I can see so many possibilities that I am just trying to break them down. Do you think the caps about belong together?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the caps may belong together but I don't really know if it's based on swimmer's hair for Richie as I don't remember what his hair looks like dry post swimming. Regarding Olena's wavy hair, I suppose she could also get that wavy texture by using a blow dryer but yeah you could possibly be right that the caps belong together.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:56 am

Sundy wrote:So I've relooked at last nights screen caps.  The screencap of Richie and Olena sitting talking shows Richie with what I would describe as swimmers hair. He normally styles it with product and this is not the case in this cap. Olenas hair is kind of wavy too which could indicate swimming in my opinion. Therefore I would be inclined to think that the white swimming and jungle dress Scaps belong to the same sequence of events. Thoughts?  What do you all think?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great catch on Richie's hair. yes That's what Richie's hair looks like after swimming (Rottnest memories) so I can see it being the same date. The facial hair looks the same too to me.

One thing that is standing out as well is Richie's body language... he has his arm folded across his other one and away from Olena. Also in the s/caps he has frowns on his face. Definitely not good body language, imo, especially this late in the season and for FD or more. S/caps or not, where's smiling and happy Richie? The Richie I see with Olena is a Richie I don't recognize and for someone whose motto and goal in life is to go through life smiling that is not what I have seen when Richie is with Olena and tbh it makes me sad.

ETA: I just showed my husband the s/caps and asked him what he thought and he said Richie looks over it already. Done and checked out.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:59 am

Again I've noticed their is less sc for Nikki then the other girls?..is it possible she is getting the bette edit?? Also in regards to Nikkis arm hair she has quite a bit of hair and the girl in the end promo doesn't seem to have as much as Nikki does?...honestly I can't pick it he seems the same and says so many nice things to them all scratch only 1 thing I notice is he seems to always reassure Nikki which I see gives her the confidence to put her heart on the line more so....jmo ofcourse
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:09 am

The screencap of Olena and Richie meeting with her in the jumpsuit looks like the entry of the Sofitel to me. Can someone please confirm.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:13 am

I will have to go and take a look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where does the finale take place?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:15 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Again I've noticed their is less sc for Nikki then the other girls?..is it possible she is getting the bette edit?? Also in regards to Nikkis arm hair she has quite a bit of hair and the girl in the end promo doesn't seem to have as much as Nikki does?...honestly I can't pick it he seems the same and says so many nice things to them all  scratch only 1 thing I notice is he seems to always reassure Nikki which I see gives her the confidence to put her heart on the line more so....jmo ofcourse
I think the lack of s/caps of Nikki is intentional given her obvious edit. She wasn't shown for HTD or FD and yet is in them so I won't be surprised if it is the same with finale s/caps.

It's interesting because out of the F3, Nikki is an outlier like Snez was an outlier. Snez had no intro video but the other girls did and Nikki does have an intro video (not shown first episode but on tenplay) and the other girls don't.

Another outlier is that Nikki is the only one on the SM official accounts who didn't have a pic of her posted before the season. Add in that Nikki is the only one of F3 without s/caps for HTD/FD and it makes me think those outliers are possible clues.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:59 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Again I've noticed their is less sc for Nikki then the other girls?..is it possible she is getting the bette edit?? Also in regards to Nikkis arm hair she has quite a bit of hair and the girl in the end promo doesn't seem to have as much as Nikki does?...honestly I can't pick it he seems the same and says so many nice things to them all  scratch only 1 thing I notice is he seems to always reassure Nikki which I see gives her the confidence to put her heart on the line more so....jmo ofcourse
In a Ben telling JoJo that he won't blindside her kind of reassuring?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick