SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....Olena's F3 RC dress has a bodice & a train.

You can watch the vid that AAL posted in the No Discission SC link below to check the dress out in motion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:52 pm

grace8136 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you so much for the s/caps yes

Nikki being hidden from the F3/FD in the season promo is just like Jordan (JoJo), imo, and done intentionally as speculated awhile back as to why Nikki didn't have any s/caps shown for HTD or FD/F3.
*snipped*

IA, that seems like a big clue that it's Nikki to me too. Olena's biggest clue is that attack of the eyes stuff. I just don't see them as a match, but I have seen Richie chasing her. Alex's clue is the fact that she's still there. I'm surprised he would take her that far if he wasn't sure.

natik wrote:
Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think the rose ceremony is the evening and so is the doorway. The hands screencap is at dusk. I don't think it's a match. Happy to hear your thoughts though

The lace of the dress is identical and the jewelry on Olena`s hand so it is pretty much a match. IMO

I see what you mean with the bracelet and in some caps it seems like the lace is there, but does this cap show a 2 piece outfit? Is that the bottom edge of a top where I pointed the arrow?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
my s/c from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That`s not a part of the dress you see there. These are palms in the background. Here is another screenshot.

You can see the jewelry Olena is wearing and you can also see something shiny on her finger. It´s the ring she is always wearing.

Screen by me
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:06 pm

Sundy wrote:

By the way that is Olena`s bath suit that she is wearing under her dress.
See same cut and same color.

Source daily mail
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:18 pm

I don't think Richie is feeling it with Nikki, this is his face after she told him she loved him. It was so awkward, I was actually embarrassed for her.

My screen cap.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:19 pm

Mirzam wrote:I don't think Richie is feeling it with Nikki, this is his face after she told him she loved him. It was so awkward, I was actually embarrassed for her.

My screen cap.

I agree! I think Nikki is out as F3. It´s between Alex and Olena. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:20 pm

natik wrote:
Mirzam wrote:I don't think Richie is feeling it with Nikki, this is his face after she told him she loved him. It was so awkward, I was actually embarrassed for her.

My screen cap.

I agree! I think Nikki is out as F3. It´s between Alex and Olena. IMO

I do too. :yes:
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:31 pm

So I did a little research about the F3 dresses and it´s interesting. Let`s take a look.

There was one exception in Sam W. season BUT Lana had a greenish lace on her dress so there was a contrast there.

So based on the dresses this year and on the screencaps we have. It is proven that Olena is in the finale based on the different bath suits she is wearing.
It`s between Nikki and Alex. Nikki has almost the same color shade as Olena`s dress. There is no contrast like for example in Lana`s case last season. And that makes me think that there is practically no chance they are letting the F2 girls dress in almost an identical colors. They need a contrast there black and white. So based on it it`s Olena and Alex in the finale. IMO

Sundy wrote:

Pics: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] + [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], very interesting!!! More reason to think Nikki is our F3.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:49 pm

But based on this alone, it should be Olena + Alex or Nikki + Alex. No?
I didnt get how the conclusion is Olena + Alex.

There are at least three theories we can draw from the positions comparisons though. Based on position, based on dress colors and we can compare with Tim or with Sam W
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:54 pm

If we compare dress color and position with Tim season we will have Alex F1, Olena F3 and Nikki F2.
If we compare with Blake dress color points to Alex F1 but position points to Olena.
If we compare with San W, position and dress points to Olena, Alex F3 and Nikki F2.

Looool.but seriously though, I cant see anyone else being F1 other than Nikki at this point.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:54 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:But based on this alone, it should be Olena + Alex or Nikki + Alex. No?

There are at least three theories we can draw from the positions comparisons though. Based on position, based on dress colors and we can compare with Tim or with Sam W

Based on the fact that are S/caps of Olena from likely after the F3 RC. That is not the case for Nikki. It might be that we just haven't seen them. It's all speculation at this point, of course.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:04 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:But based on this alone, it should be Olena + Alex or Nikki + Alex. No?

Based on the promo screencaps Olena is in the finale because she is wearing in the promo two different bath suits. The first bath suit is dark red and the second one is white. And it´s highly unlikely that she is going to change her bath suits two times during one date. That is basically not possible.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick