SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:15 am

Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think the rose ceremony is the evening and so is the doorway. The hands screencap is at dusk. I don't think it's a match. Happy to hear your thoughts though

The lace of the dress is identical and the jewelry on Olena`s hand so it is pretty much a match. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:17 am

Sundy wrote:There's some clearer caps

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She still has the white bathers s/c and safari print dress to go after this rose ceremon pictured. . I suspect they are from the Final date she has. I'm betting with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:20 am

Idlemess wrote:Richie looks exhausted in those caps
Agreed not sleeping easy with 2 to farewell

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agree with you on the outfit theory....Olena has at least one too many outfits to exit at F3 IMO as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:20 am

I suspect not so much (but a little bit) from these screencaps and more from the past few episodes that Alex is F3
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:23 am

Olenas outfits
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Check out The Bachelor Australia on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Bachelor - S4 Ep. 14
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:24 am

I think the top two are the same day
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:27 am

Sundy wrote:I think the top two are the same day

Top two are the same date which is the Vespa ride and then I'm assuming her exit out of the villa and to the rose ceremony. But that still leaves white bathers and safari dress to go. That's a heck of a lot of things to do in one day.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:30 am

Vespas ride and swimming can be the same day though.
And then the evening part with a usually a diner.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:34 am

Sorry [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I forgot to source my screencaps. I have gone back and added them after the fact
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:34 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Vespas ride and swimming can be the same day though.
And then the evening part with a usually a diner.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has a SC of Richie & Olena in the pool with her wearing the white bathers....just don't see how she gets to do 2 activities in one day plus a dinner....if that's the case they won't show it all when the episode airs.

The other 2 girls got one day activity it seems....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:36 am

Olena's dad almost kills him for the bike date, then straight after Richie whisks her onto a Vespa. Hhahaahaha

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick