SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 76 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:29 am

Fifty I agree here, it would most definitely be a play for the fans - lessen the impact of losing fan-favorite ... if it plays that way, I will understand so to.
So far they really played up the connection with Nikki - IMO, since I don't see "it", I tho' see her in front of Alex when it comes to "connection". More so than what Richie had with SamFro or what Heather had with SamW ... while with Alex I only see "physical attraction" (for the edit) and absolutely no "reasons" for choosing her.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Idlemess Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:52 am

happygolucky wrote:Fifty I agree here, it would most definitely be a play for the fans - lessen the impact of losing fan-favorite ... if it plays that way, I will understand so to.
So far they really played up the connection with Nikki - IMO, since I don't see "it", I tho' see her in front of Alex when it comes to "connection". More so than what Richie had with SamFro or what Heather had with SamW ... while with Alex I only see "physical attraction" (for the edit) and absolutely no "reasons" for choosing her.

Let's see what happens during HTD. Looks like Alex's family grills Richie but then again maybe not. They can play up the physical with Alex during the last dates and keep making Olena an issue ?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:48 am

I noticed Faith just liked a photo from Popsugar's Instagram page way back from 5 July. It's of Olena. Faith wasn't tagged in it or anything, strange for her to go liking an old picture like that? Think it could be a hint?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:54 am

Idlemess wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Fifty I agree here, it would most definitely be a play for the fans - lessen the impact of losing fan-favorite ... if it plays that way, I will understand so to.

Let's see what happens during HTD. Looks like Alex's family grills Richie but then again maybe not. They can play up the physical with Alex during the last dates and keep making Olena an issue ?

She has already set up her arc for her fully opening up IMO in this episode. She said paraphrasing "I can open up fully after I see if he fits in with my family". Snez said the same thing about Sam meeting Eve. Then she wa done and dusted. It was hilarious seeing Richie box with Olena's dad in the promo. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From the article:

Who do you think is going to win Richie’s heart?
"This is the hardest question. I still think Nikki, I felt like it might be her from the very start".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:29 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:36 am

Another article from Faith - in this one she says that it will be either Nikki or Alex that Richie chooses!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:03 am

Naw. Just watched Faith watching her own elimination. She was giggling in parts but you could tell she was still a little teary
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:25 am

Does anyone know who this bec_3_2_1 is? I'm assuming a make up artist or someone connected to the show?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Interesting that all but one of the girls liked this pic!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:22 am

Is that Faith next to Richie?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:25 am

iamreal2u wrote:Is that Faith next to Richie?

No, it's Rachael. Faith is standing next to Nikki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:30 am

She's tagged all the girls in the pic but unsure of where she got the pic from unless it's from Facebook. I don't have that up. She seems to be a fan of a few different shows though but still a possibility she may be crew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 76 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT