SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 76 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:31 am

Interesting that Nikki does not care how she looks. She is wearing her glasses and hat. Good for her.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Idlemess Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:02 am

iamreal2u wrote:Interesting that Nikki does not care how she looks.  She is wearing her glasses and hat.  Good for her.

I think all the girls did just fine and looks were not at the top of their game this episode

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:27 am

Idlemess wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Interesting that Nikki does not care how she looks.  She is wearing her glasses and hat.  Good for her.

I think all the girls did just fine and looks were not at the top of their game this episode

Did anyone else notice they all looked quite tired at the rose ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:09 pm

It looked like it was blazing hot. Plus the guys all seemed to be facing the sun without sunglasses on and they looked sunburned. I would be extremely uncomfortable.

I don't get why they make them wear long sleeves. They are in Mexico, during the hottest time of the year. A Tshirt IMO would be appropriate rather than long sleeves where they can't even think they are so hot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:deleted wrong thread, wrong guy, wrong everything! laugh out loud

GA - wrong thread??? laugh out loud
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:51 pm

WTHeck, too many window's open. laugh out loud Yeah forget it now, that convo has long gone. I'll delete it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:38 pm

in_denial wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From the article:

Who do you think is going to win Richie’s heart?
"This is the hardest question. I still think Nikki, I felt like it might be her from the very start".

This reminds me so much of what the girls said about Matilda on Art's season.

There's been so many similarities, imo, to Art's season and Matilda with Nikki, imo, even down to Richie's awkwardness and Nikki saying she is "All in and there for him" (that's what Matilda told Art too).

I will be shocked if Nikki is not F1 as Richie seemed smitten with Nikki from the beginning, imo, and it seems that the girls themselves noticed this... from the very first episode while Nikki and Richie were chatting during CP, the girls said "Are we just going to let [Nikki] win" to the other episodes where Alex told Nikki that Rachael had said that Nikki is the one and also the other time when the girls were saying that Richie is one way with Nikki and another way with them -- which is exactly what I have been seeing.

When Richie said to Nikki they'd be a "perfect match" imo I could see him just thanking his lucky stars he found someone. To me it was totally different from the usual bach-lead speak or going through the motions, but just natural and real as Richie said to Nikki that "what we have is real"...

As Sash (Sam's F1) said "stick a fork in it" that the show is over and Nikki wins (which I agree with atm) then Richie in his interview before the show aired when he said "maybe she is from WA..." may have been giving a clue as did Nikki with her mentioning that Richie had a secret gesture (squeeze of hands?) with her. I would imagine that if Nikki is F1 both she and Richie would be too excited, especially if it was her all along.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:46 pm

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I can't see it being anyone else. I still wonder why Alex is being dragged through so far, but anyhoo. I'm super excited for screencaps tonight and hopefully by the end of the day we will be able to confirm who F1 is. Yay.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

When Richie said to Nikki they'd be a "perfect match" imo I could see him just thanking his lucky stars he found someone. To me it was totally different from the usual bach-lead speak or going through the motions, but just natural and real as Richie said to Nikki that "what we have is real"...
If I remember correctly before RS time, when sleuthing the Us bach (well years ago), the general impression was whenever one heard the "perfect" used to or for someone, that person would not not.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:17 pm

Living wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

If I remember correctly before RS time, when sleuthing the Us bach (well years ago), the general impression was whenever one heard the "perfect"  used to or for someone, that person would not not.  

It is definitely something that could be a negative but as I posted above, I don't see it as just Bach-lead speak since Richie never said it in an ITM or VO he said it to Nikki herself and in person.

So, imo, it felt like when Richie said "perfect match" it was Richie's true thoughts coupled with him saying the word "real" (2x now) to Nikki.

"Real" is a key word that has been used by leads to their F1s quite a few times from my sleuthing different franchises and so Richie saying "real" along with "perfect match" to Nikki directly indicates, imo, that Richie was clarifying that Nikki doesn't feel like a perfect match on a tv show but in real life.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:37 pm

Looks like a another interview with Nikki in next week's WHO magazine. And a photo shoot? Never seen this pic before, looks new to me.... question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:55 pm

Great find!

WHO mag is one of the official magazines for the show so having a pic with Nikki and "it's love" makes me think they are doing what they did last year with Sasha/Sam potentially if Nikki is F1. Will have to see if I can get the Emagazine or if someone buys it can recap what it says (can't post on here though).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 76 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT