SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 76 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:26 pm

Does anyone else see similarities in the storyboard to farmer Chris' season?  
Alex as the hot pursuer, very open with emotions and wants (like Whitney - all in, fun, lots of potential for a certain vision of the future, a more surer choice in that she will likely say she loves him etc)
Olena more mysterious, slowing the pace, never been in love (like Becca - is she a dream girl he's in love with the idea of or does he really see her? Will she open up in time?)

Not saying the ending will be the same; just think some things are the similar in how character is edited.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:49 pm

notarose ... I see the similarities, but mostly in Nikki's pursuit of Richie, like Whitney with CS, seeing the lead as a perfect match and being ready to give herself completely to him, no questions asked ... and in CS/Richie's attraction for another girl, who has a problem letting her emotions prevail (edit wise).
I also get such a "deja vu" with Jojo's F2s ... F2 who spoke about being all in, who would love and respect her, cherish and nurture the relationship, who was expressing all the positive things about their connection, even with that line "if she feels half as much as I'm feeling, that's it" ... and with F1 being positive, but not giving the lead enough of answers and declarations of love, always leaving the lead wanting more and baiting him to express his feelings ... which conveniently always came right on time. What an edit!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:19 pm

I feel in need to get on my soapbox. I have been reading postS and news articles and whilst not specifically about an article I been compelled to write something. Imo we are watching a heavily edited programme for entertainment. Talbots dig and publish the most horrendous personal stories they can find as it generates the most income for them. They present one side of a story and serve it up for our entrainment. What remains is that these contestants have to live with their very personal lives being public with little or no way of presenting a counter argument. We have known in the past that contestants and their families and foes read these threads. Heck, Talbot articles have been written in the past based on sleuthing we have done. I suppose what I am trying to say is I (as I do every year) feel sorry for all of the girls who have had very private things revealed about themselves. I take everything with a pinch of salt and carry on sleuthing.  I myself made a comment the other day I'm not proud of re one of the contestants. It's easy to do but on reflection it added no value to my sleuthing. Public confession over. :soapbox

Last edited by Sundy on Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I responded to your posts regarding similarities between Chris Soules & Richie's seasons in the general discussion thread (link below) since this is the SM thread.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I personally don't like to criticize any of the contestants based on their personal lives because I personally don't know these people & I really just care to sleuth the season & have fun with all you lovely people. However the forum rules currently allows for opinions that could be perceived as either positive & negative on the contestants but I will let the mods & admin sort that out if it needs to change. Cheers yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I completely understand the rules and am ok with the rules and know any comments can stand I was just putting my feelings forward. Just thinking out aloud
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:52 pm

Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I completely understand the rules and am ok with the rules and know any comments can stand I was just putting my feelings forward. Just thinking out aloud

Completely understand [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....really get what you meant bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:29 pm

BedHead wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Steph's interview also show a fun and daring side of Olena other than the "closed-off" persona. I'm just thinking these two hit it off because of similar ways, i.e. Not kissing on 1st date and questioning feelings. Kiera, a straight shooter and so is Steph IMO says Olena is who you see on camera.

Steph's interview also shed light on the 'persona' of the girls for example Nikki who she says is different on/off camera. That's interesting! I've wondered if she fell for Richie before the show much like the US Soules/Whitney all in.,
Something else mentioned is the producers asking her if she wants to kiss Richie. I can see this happening on most of Richie's kisses with the  girls and what is spontaneous or scripted. Something to think about

I now have mixed feelings about Nikki's personality. For example, her comments about her ex-partner placing a bet for her, are odd and completely unnecessary. Then, a few newspapers (including a Perth newspaper) have mentioned that she and her ex-partner are having issues with properties. The Perth paper even knows the value of those properties and apparently Nikki and Tim may have lost some money. I haven no issues with that. I know financial issues are normal when a relationship ends. Nonetheless, was I find sad is that Nikki hasn't returned the ring to Tim, her ex-partner. I assumed all the girls would do that; if a girl decides to break up an engament, the ethical and sensible thing to do is to return the ring. Why then is Nikk keeping the ring? Obviously, Tim did not want her to keep the ring or he would not have his lawyer discussing the 'terms of the ring'. IMO, the fact that Nikki is keeping the ring (and this is known by the public because of the lawyers, and she has not denied it) doesn't speak well of her attitude towards her ex-partner. IMO that shows greed. Her partner also said that before that ring, he gave her a cheaper one but they upgraded because she didn't think the first ring was big enough. I have decided to ignore that comment, because he may not be saying the whole truth.  What I can't ignore though, is that there is definitely a ring, and that Nikki doesn't seem to be willing to return it, that even though they broke up about a year ago. She had plenty of time to return the ring. In fact that is the first thing she should have done. Apparently, according to Nikki, that is something that the lawyers still have to resolve, but seriously, who needs a lawyer to return a ring?  This and a few things that Nikki has expressed during the show (i.e. 'no one has ever called me beautiful', 'I have never been on a date') make me feel that she is not completely honest, or genuine. JMHO

How do you know she didn't help pay for the ring? A friend of mine, who was earning a lot more than her fiancée, agreed with him that they would both put a certain percentage of their salary towards the ring and because she earned more she put more in.

I actually don't think it's that uncommon nowadays, especially as so many couple live together and have joint bank accounts, for them to buy the ring together out of that joint account.

Or maybe she thought she got to keep the ring and he got a car or something else of worth... Who knows what they decided when they split? All I know is that relationship splits are messy and there's never any definitive black and white formula to dividing up assets.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for bringing the discussion where it belongs ...

I agree with Katiebelle ... as far as "separation" goes ... and the division of assets and other "financial" issues (or whose fault it was or how it happened)... we cannot know for sure anything and therefor we aren't the best of judges.
I do believe that everyone can make their own opinion about it, but for myself I prefer to not criticize other people's choices when I don't know the reasons, scope and exact situation, since I hate when someone does that with me.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:09 pm

Another body language article! This time, about Rachael.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:26 pm

BedHead wrote:
Living wrote:
BedHead wrote:

Exactly, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and in this other interview, Kiki elaborates:

"It was always between Alex and Nikki because I knew there were some strong bonds with Richie from what he showed at the cocktail parties," she said. "But now that I've been watching it at home and seeing things that happened on the single dates, I think Richie's really perplexed by Olena:".
Those are Kiki's words and the articles also mentioned that Kiki said Olena is the dark horse.  This is the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is similar to what Keira said after watching Olena and Richie on tv Smiley

Funny, most of the girls saw Nikki as confident or Alex with her white rose and confidence in the begining half as "they may know something we do not know".  IMO the women's confidence could have been producer driven.  I heard the producers pump up the F2 and F3 making them think the bach is interested in them and encourage doubt in the F1 for more impact.

On the other hand, Olena is smarter than we realize.  If she could spend time in the TV room with the girls without talking, she did not give tptb enough sound bites for them to splice and create words for her.  It takes a confident woman not to try to fill the space by talking.  If others are doing the talking filling in the time...I say let them.

Not only that, but one of the things that almost convinced me that Nikki is not F1 is the fact that she declared to the media that her ex-fiance placed money for her to win The Bachelor. Seriously? Even if she did win, saying that makes no sense at all. What was she trying to demonstrate? IMO, it was very unwise of her to do that. According to her partner, she hasn't even returned her ring, and they are not in good terms, yet, in spite of it, she goes and says that he placed money for her to win! . That is not the way I expect F1 to deal with things. IMO, that is just absurd. I can't see F1 doing that.

Also, the fact that Steph has been so honest and said she didn't see -and still doesn't see-a deep connection between Richie and Nikki makes me believe that Nikki won't even make it to the top 2. IF Steph knew that Nikki at least made it to the top 2, she wouldn't be that honest, and she would be a bit less straightforward, she would use different words. For Steph to speak this way, so directly, it means that she feels that time have proven her to be right. This is JMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I was meaning to ask you on that since you know more about betting. I don't remember Nikki's respond to her ex putting on the bet, but I was quite surprise at her respond. Don't remember exactly, so thing to this effect..."at least he thinks I could win". Can you explain if that is a correct respond to give!? Or maybe I was wrong in interpreting her respond. Would appreciate your insight.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], someone posted the actual article on one of the threads earlier but I checked the SM No Discussion thread and it's not there but a quick search on google brings up this Yahoo article....excerpt below verbatim of what Nikki said.

"Tim actually put $1000 on me to win when I was paying $9, so he stands to win $9000. So, if he’s backing me to win, he can’t think I’m that bad."

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:39 pm

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], someone posted the actual article on one of the threads earlier but I checked the SM No Discussion thread and it's not there but a quick search on google brings up this Yahoo article....excerpt below verbatim of what Nikki said.

"Tim actually put $1000 on me to win when I was paying $9, so he stands to win $9000. So, if he’s backing me to win, he can’t think I’m that bad."

And this is when I started to see Nikki in a different light than the one I had initially. A lot of things in that statement bothered me.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 76 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT