SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:43 pm

Idlemess wrote:
mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], someone posted the actual article on one of the threads earlier but I checked the SM No Discussion thread and it's not there but a quick search on google brings up this Yahoo article....excerpt below verbatim of what Nikki said.

"Tim actually put $1000 on me to win when I was paying $9, so he stands to win $9000. So, if he’s backing me to win, he can’t think I’m that bad."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And this is when I started to see Nikki in a different light than the one I had initially. A lot of things in that statement bothered me.  

I didn't think there was anything too bad about what Nikki said

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:18 am

Posting this here for the quiz on all things bachelor posed to Richie (video in link, unable to embed)....he was really cute...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:33 am

He is very funny

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:36 am

And smooth too

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:37 am

Just Looking wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], someone posted the actual article on one of the threads earlier but I checked the SM No Discussion thread and it's not there but a quick search on google brings up this Yahoo article....excerpt below verbatim of what Nikki said.

"Tim actually put $1000 on me to win when I was paying $9, so he stands to win $9000. So, if he’s backing me to win, he can’t think I’m that bad."

And this is when I started to see Nikki in a different light than the one I had initially. A lot of things in that statement bothered me.  

I didn't think there was anything too bad about what Nikki said

IMO she was just trying to defend herself from what her ex has been saying.....basically I can't be that bad in his eyes if he thinks I can win....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:44 am

mercieme wrote:Posting this here for the quiz on all things bachelor posed to Richie (video in link, unable to embed)....he was really cute...jmo.

I love Richie. He's just so real and I love his energy. Such a :cutiepie

Whomever wins Richie's heart is very lucky girl! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:45 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. That the one. Yeah but I don't understand the part he stands to win $9000. Is it that she won, she is saying that. I am not into betting SoDo not know the significant of that win. Maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] might be able to provide some explanation. I am very interested in looking how betting can assist in sleuthing potential winndr. I just find Nikki's response as strange as its like a giveaway. I am the least bright in this thing but curious actually. Thanks all.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:49 am

Kiera just posted this image about 10 minutes ago

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:00 am

Quane wrote:

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. That the one. Yeah but I don't understand the part he stands to win $9000. Is it that she won, she is saying that. I am not into betting SoDo not know the significant of that win. Maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] might be able to provide some explanation. I am very interested in looking how betting can assist in sleuthing potential winndr. I just find Nikki's response as strange as its like a giveaway. I am the least bright in this thing but curious actually. Thanks all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Nikki was asked a question about negative things said about her by the ex, she was just defending herself saying that she can't be that bad if the ex thought highly of her enough to bet on her to win. She didn't mean that she would win IMO.

I don't gamble but my understanding of gambling is based on how wikipedia explains it (link below). So the reference to the $9,000 was at a point the odds of Nikki being F1 was 9/1 which means for every one dollar bet on her to win, the person would get  9 dollars. So in this case Nikki's ex placed 1000 dollars on Nikki to win, that means he would actually get 9,000 dollars if Nikki won.

The other discussion that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] referred to in the F1-F6 thread (about how the betting odds changed when the paparazzi that claims he has the FRC picture tried to put 10,000 dollars on Sportsbet on the supposed F1 was exposed) IMO is different from what Nikki was talking about. IMO she wasn't saying that she won, she was just saying that she can't be that bad of a person if the ex thinks she is going to win another man's affection by betting money on her, at least that's my humble opinion. Hope this makes sense.

ETA: Faith has lost all her Bachie mansion weight and is looking smoking hawt in that picture with Keira and Noni.  I guess she is ready for her media interviews this week.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:12 am

ETA: Faith has lost all her Bachie mansion weight and is looking smoking hawt in that picture with Keira and Noni.  I guess she is ready for her media interviews this week.

Faith looks absolutely gorgeous.  I always thought she was a good match for Richie

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:17 am

Just noticed something interesting on the official Facebook page. About 5 hours ago Olena replied to some posters on the post with her wearing the black dress and she's telling them to check out her profile for other photos.

Have any other contestants this season engaged with viewers on SM?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT