SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 62 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:53 am

Loulou wrote:TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 3806527698 Wondering if Olena and Richie arranged to be seen in different states this weekend. Would they be doing magazine media?? Seems too early for Nikki to be in Sydney for Wednesday? jmo

Re the bold, Rachel already did her print media and also did a TV interview so really not sure what's left for her.

On another note, IMO, the paps will try to get the final couple photo shoot so hopefully the producers have wised up on the location for that shoot or better yet the producers change their tactic and not do the photo shoot on the day of the finale. We will see if the paps leak anything this week laugh out loud.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mrsT Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
natik wrote:Found also something interesting on Instagram!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Definitely interesting. Could be a clue.
Based on the further comment I wonder if the guy brought up Olena since he may be a fan?
Also seems like the guy posting is in WA and so Richie is back in Perth, which makes sense since he was there this week with his friends and snapchatting

IG ryliewmorgan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Interestingly, the comment about Richie picking Olena has been deleted ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Source: IG ryliewmorgan
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:11 am

mrsT wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
natik wrote:Found also something interesting on Instagram!

Definitely interesting. Could be a clue.
Based on the further comment I wonder if the guy brought up Olena since he may be a fan?
Also seems like the guy posting is in WA and so Richie is back in Perth, which makes sense since he was there this week with his friends and snapchatting

IG ryliewmorgan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Interestingly, the comment about Richie picking Olena has been deleted ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Source: IG ryliewmorgan

The Jasalis that asked about Olena is a troll. I don't know who they are but they have been trolling Insta and Facebook for weeks. So they may have baited the guy and he has deleted the comments and more than likely blocked them. They are also the same person that claimed her comment about Nikki winning was deleted on the offical face book account when it wasn't. A class troll.

Olena is in Melbourne and Osher is also in Lorne Victoria this weekend. Wondering if they are going to do media in Melbourbe instead of Sydney this year away from the paps perhaps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:42 am

Daily Fail running a story about the colour code for final 3. I wonder where they got that from??? handwave
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:47 am

Sundy wrote:Daily Fail running a story about the colour code for final 3. I wonder where they got that from??? handwave

wow and they can't even give credit

That site is such a joke.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:49 am

Seems to happen every year
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:00 am

Which one of you is a daily fail reporter in disguise? question Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:23 am

[/quote] The Jasalis that asked about Olena is a troll.  I don't know who they are but they have been trolling Insta and Facebook for weeks.  So they may have baited the guy and he has deleted the comments and more than likely blocked them.  They are also the same person that claimed her comment about Nikki winning was deleted on the offical face book account when it wasn't. A class troll.

Olena is in Melbourne and Osher is also in Lorne Victoria this weekend.  Wondering if they are going to do media in Melbourbe instead of Sydney this year away from the paps perhaps.[/quote]

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], makes sense. I've seen a comment on FB that Richie is in Melbourne watching footy. I don't know how true that is though???

Last edited by mrsT on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:26 am

Oh my gosh! There are two fake accounts circulating on Facebook - Richie and Olena...they are professing their love for one another and tagging each other. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:39 am

Ok so from what we know Nikki might be going home as F3. IMO if Nikki isn't going home at F3 then she's probably going to win. If Nikki does go home as F3 then that leaves Olena and Alex, but what i don't get is why would Richie take Alex so far into the game to just eliminate her at F2, that would break her heart a lot considering she has a child but then again why is her edit really bad, they wouldnt make an F1's edit bad like that. I'm so confused!!!!

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:54 am

Da Funk wrote:Ok so from what we know Nikki might be going home as F3. IMO if Nikki isn't going home at F3 then she's probably going to win. If Nikki does go home as F3 then that leaves Olena and Alex, but what i don't get is why would Richie take Alex so far into the game to just eliminate her at F2, that would break her heart a lot considering she has a child but then again why is her edit really bad, they wouldnt make an F1's edit bad like that. I'm so confused!!!!

If Alex ends up as F1, then I have to question what she did to receive such a terrible edit! I think most people will be shocked if it's her - maybe what was planned all along?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:58 am

Two interesting IG pics. First one is Olena doing what looks like a number 1 with her finger
for FashionAid and then this picture of Richie was just liked by Nikki. Man the girls are confusing my head.

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT