SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 76 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The lead kissing a contestant in front of other contestants is nothing new. It has been done so many times.

Why would it bother anyone. If Olena was confident in her relationship, or whoever the F1 is, shouldn't care about any one else other than the connection they have with the lead IMHO.
IA. I never understand when a contestant, if F1, focuses on the other relationships.

If there is insecurity or doubt or jealousy there maybe that's why but if they are F1 and happy then I don't get why a contestant would talk about that stuff to the media, especially if they already "won"?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Michdealm Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:32 pm

I think it is quite important to note which girls fly to Melbourne and when because the post show interviews are done on a show called The Project which is filmed in Melbourne. For the contestants that live in other States they do a video link but for the finale they have them in person on set.
So Olena being in Melbourne already could be for either an exit interview or she may stay until the end of the week.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:41 pm

Fifty wrote:Ok it seems everyone is coming out of the woodwork now.   Perth now is saying Nikki isn't the favourite Alex is.   I think they may be going for the surprise element with Olena as F1 at the last possible minute IMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Given that Richie's sister has mutual friends with Nikki I have to wonder if she did some background research. IMO Perth's social scene would not be that big and information would be readily available? jmo

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:43 pm

Last year, Snez had her IG account public during the show airing.

About Olena thinking Nikki was disrespectful. If you remember back to the episode after Nikki won the baby date. She came back and told the girls that she and Richie had 'a bit of a pash'. That really upset Alex, and if you recall, Olena was the one that explained to Nikki that she had to remember that this situation was not the same as coming home to your girlfriends... they were all interested in the same guy.

Olena said that she never had sneaky kisses on group dates because she thought that would be rude to the other girls. I admire her for that because I agree. I think maybe Nikki put Olena offside by being so open about her romance with Richie and seeing them kiss at the cocktail party would have cemented that. Alex, on the other hand, might have been very flirty with Richie but I don't think she crossed the line?

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:43 pm

Michdealm wrote:I think it is quite important to note which girls fly to Melbourne and when because the post show interviews are done on a show called The Project which is filmed in Melbourne. For the contestants that live in other States they do a video link but for the finale they have them in person on set.
So Olena being in Melbourne already could be for either an exit interview or she may stay until the end of the week.
Great point [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:50 pm

stoneleigh wrote:Last year, Snez had her IG account public during the show airing.

All the F3 for Sam's season had their accounts public, though and not just Snez.

It seems like this year the F3 have been made to be more locked down going by what was reported before the season started that they would be more locked down and even Olena whose IG is public hasn't posted pics from the show like Snez did so it does seem a bit more locked down.

One thing is for sure, Olena having her account public and accepting followers awhile back when it wasn't public allows Olena to gain lots of followers and yet Alex and Nikki have theirs on private and not accepting followers so it could be a personal decision or something else.

Either way IMO it shows that Olene is interested in gaining followers and that Nikki and Alex are not as interested in gaining followers which is kind of surprising given that is usually par for the course
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Michdealm wrote:I think it is quite important to note which girls fly to Melbourne and when because the post show interviews are done on a show called The Project which is filmed in Melbourne. For the contestants that live in other States they do a video link but for the finale they have them in person on set.
Great point [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

From memory they only fly into Melbourne the afternoon after the finale airs. They generally are in Sydney for the airing
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:08 am

The bachelor AU Facebook page just uploaded a post on Olena's HTD. Not sure if they will upload the rest of the girls too but they uploaded Olena first. And also I realised they haven't been focusing on the love story with Nikki at all these couple of days. It's just been Olena. I find this very odd if Nikki is indeed F1. This is why I believe that Olena is F1. All of a sudden they are focusing on Olena. I do not mind this as everyone including myself and Sam Frost wanted to see more of Olena after they've been hiding her for so long now
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am

Check this out... courtesy DM. (apologies if they have been posted already)

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3783719/Richie-Strahan-final-three-Bachelor-girls-Nikki-Alex-Olena-check-airport-ahead-flight-Bali-film-finale.html

mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:21 am

HodanG wrote:The bachelor AU Facebook page just uploaded a post on Olena's HTD. Not sure if they will upload the rest of the girls too but they uploaded Olena first. And also I realised they haven't been focusing on the love story with Nikki at all these couple of days. It's just been Olena. I find this very odd if Nikki is indeed F1. This is why I believe that Olena is F1. All of a sudden they are focusing on Olena. I do not mind this as everyone including myself and Sam Frost wanted to see more of Olena after they've been hiding her for so long now

Re the bold, IMO when I saw that Frosty posted that on FB, IMO she was was indicating that Olena went far. I can't wait to hear from Frosty and Sasha if they actually knew Richie's F1 or were just guessing. I also noticed that though Sasha in his weekly recaps says that Nikki will be the F1; he has never posted anything negative about Olena but he really went after Alex & Rachel in some of his recaps...things that make you scratch

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:22 am

mrsT wrote:Check this out... courtesy DM. (apologies if they have been posted already)

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3783719/Richie-Strahan-final-three-Bachelor-girls-Nikki-Alex-Olena-check-airport-ahead-flight-Bali-film-finale.html

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't think it has been posted yet but the photos include some of those used in the New Idea article.
Dailymail trying to create an impression it is all happening now, not months ago. Embarressed!

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:25 am

HodanG wrote:The bachelor AU Facebook page just uploaded a post on Olena's HTD. Not sure if they will upload the rest of the girls too but they uploaded Olena first. And also I realised they haven't been focusing on the love story with Nikki at all these couple of days. It's just been Olena. I find this very odd if Nikki is indeed F1. This is why I believe that Olena is F1. All of a sudden they are focusing on Olena. I do not mind this as everyone including myself and Sam Frost wanted to see more of Olena after they've been hiding her for so long now

Everything seemed to change after HTDs

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 76 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT