SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 76 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:39 am

spangler wrote:So I was looking on the tenplay website and not sure if it means anything, but I've noticed a lot of videos of Olena are not available on the tenplay website to watch (her first entrance, first date just to name a couple). Whereas Nikki's and Alex's videos are very prominent on the site. If Olena was to win, why have they not uploaded videos of her entrance etc? Even Snezana from the looks of it had lots of videos uploaded. Not sure if this is a thing, but if it were a thing, I'd say Olena is F3.
Great catch yes It is interesting that Nikki is the only one of the F5 who has an intro video (titled "Get To Know") on the Tenplay site.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:46 am

As far as I remember Heather had all her videos (intro, arrival, the w-rose, dates) on Tenplay and still she ended up F4 ... I believe it was for the fans. Not saying this is the same case, just for the future references, once we'll see how this seasons plays out.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:48 am

happygolucky wrote:As far as I remember Heather had all her videos (intro, arrival, the w-rose, dates) on Tenplay and still she ended up F4 ... I believe it was for the fans. Not saying this is the same case, just for the future references, once we'll see how this seasons plays out.

There's a few others who do too, but if Olena is F1, why does she not feature all that much when Snezana who was also previous F1 had all her videos uploaded. It wouldn't make sense to have a F1 who doesn't have many videos at all feature on the show's main website.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:04 am

It is odd that this season since none of the F5 had intro videos shown in the first episode so not sure why of the F5 only Nikki has one an intro video uploaded on the Tenplay website?

IIRC, All of the F4 except for Snez had intro videos (Lana's aired when she arrived) so it may be an outlier that Snez never had an intro video last year and an outlier thta Nikki has one this year?

IA will have to see at the end of all of this whether it has any meaning or not. If Nikki is F1 it could be intentional and a possible outlier clue and if Nikki is not F1 then it could be for some other reason no idea

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:33 am

natik wrote:
iamreal2u wrote: She was not the first to get a second date..Interesting she's skinny dipping and tossing alcohol when the others left for bed.  She is 23 years old, according to her, never been in love.  Her life is just now starting and depending on what Richie is looking for, not sure she is a match at all.

Actually she was the first this season who got her second single date. The girls had some fun time after some intense Rose Ceremony`s. Nothing wrong with that because normally they are dying of boredom in the mansion. Why not? She traveled around the globe as an international model for three years. She has experienced more in her young life than probably the most people in Australia would ever have. She is smart, classy, honest, mature, young and gorgeous.  She is by a mile more mature than all the girls in the house together *IMO* And let *EDIT* not forget her background. It´s a normal thing for women in her age to be married in Ukraine. Most of them have already kids with 23. Now she is back in Australia and wants to settle down. Richie said that he is no way near to hurry into a marriage. He wants to experience life together with his girlfriend and go on adventures with her. So why not Olena?! What makes Nikki more a match to him?! She was in a relationship for 12 years. After her break up she filled the application papers for the Bachelor and was a year single. How do we know if Nikki is ready for a serious relationship. Normally after such a long time in a relationship it`s the best to take time to find out who you are and what you want and not jump the shark right into a new relationship. The fact that Nikki was basically all in for Richie after their first single date shows me that she is not mature enough regards relationships. It´s not "real" to be in love from the first minute out of the limo. That`s not "real" love or feelings that is what I`m calling classical "in the bubble" love. And that kind of things tend to crush and burn after the end of the show. Because she is all caught up in this dream world where she does not questioning the Bachelor. She is all in that`s a huge red flag and tells me that she really needs more single time to find herself.
Olena`s approach is the way normal people would start to build a relationship. *EDIT*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with you that Olena's approach is more like what normal people would do. She also act real when she asked all the questions during her 1st SD. She does not trust blindly because to falling in love is real and for her getting to know Richie is real. She did not jump in right away. I do agree that she is as good as any of the other girls for Richie. For me if Richie wants a safe choice then Nikki would be the one. If he likes challenges, then Olena would be the one. He mentioned a couple of times he said that he loves challenges. iMO.

I also believe that all the girls who enter the competition have their own agenda, we can't really pin point which certain girls join because they really want to find love only. with no bonus in mind. For us to judge one girl as conceit than another based on media write up is very naive. We do not know what part of the story that have been written were twisted to suit the journalist 's agenda. For all we know the journalist might be saying what a beautiful girl like you who can easily get any guy you want doing on Bachelor. The person may simply agree yea you are right and it was written as if she was the one saying it. The same thing with the story that was written about someone's ex saying negative things about his ex. We refused to believe it because we believe he was being spiteful. I think on SM someone defended the ex for doing it because she knew them. But most of us, we do not. The media is the worst source of information for us to believe. I was initially taken by the media especially during SamW's season. I was fooled by Heather media coverage.

Well about the photo of some girls who were out and about, it's how their life was on and off camera. They do not have dual personality unlike some girls who were said to be different on and off camera. This again written by the media which I myself would not believe 100%. So we including myself, are in no position to judge one girl in comparison to another. I know all of us at one point are guilty of that, which I was too. I aoplogise if I have misunderstood anyone. I don't want us to continue condemning the girls just because we thought they are not genuine due to the media taking an interest on their life and which they do not have control over them.

I think all the girls this season was papped. Even those in WA which in previous seasons not much coverage was made on the contestants. I love this forum because of the professionalism the poster have and the skills they possess. I enjoy reading the intellectual analysis which I am not good at doing. I always leave the sleuthing to the seasoned and professional sleuthers. It's JMHO.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:42 am

spangler wrote:
happygolucky wrote:As far as I remember Heather had all her videos (intro, arrival, the w-rose, dates) on Tenplay and still she ended up F4 ... I believe it was for the fans. Not saying this is the same case, just for the future references, once we'll see how this seasons plays out.

There's a few others who do too, but if Olena is F1, why does she not feature all that much when Snezana who was also previous F1 had all her videos uploaded. It wouldn't make sense to have a F1 who doesn't have many videos at all feature on the show's main website.

I'm actually taking ten play videos with a grain of salt this year as the last 3 seasons plus the bachette season, the F1 had 2 videos posted of the 1st date. One of the date one of the kiss, the only person to have that this season is drum roll..... Alex. So unless there is a major turn around with her edit, I highly doubt she is F1. Ironically the only two first night pics of their conversations with Sam they had last season on Insta were of Snez and Heather. This year it's Olena and Alex. There is unbelievable inconsistency this year with their media sites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:45 am

spangler wrote:

Hi, I have just looked at the videos;
Nikki - SD1 x1 and "Nikki bombshell" (could not see anything on SD2...might be wrong but only photos)
Alex - several when upset over White Rose, SD1 x 2, SD2 x1
Olena - ep1 "cocktail ambush", SD2 x1, "Olena's dilemma", Olena's true feelings"
IMO interesting that it is later in the season that Olena is starting to feature more on BACHAU webpage and Instagram. JMO

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:48 am

spangler wrote:So I was looking on the tenplay website and not sure if it means anything, but I've noticed a lot of videos of Olena are not available on the tenplay website to watch (her first entrance, first date just to name a couple). Whereas Nikki's and Alex's videos are very prominent on the site. If Olena was to win, why have they not uploaded videos of her entrance etc? Even Snezana from the looks of it had lots of videos uploaded. Not sure if this is a thing, but if it were a thing, I'd say Olena is F3.

Spangler
I think you will find the arrival for Olena is there as are snippets of dates from episodes that have now elapsed.
Having content available for a limited time pretty standard for on-demand viewing sites so I wouldn't read anything into it.
I think it is now just a case of rationalising the available content sitting on their site so far into the show.

PS I have just double checked the website and the content is in chronological order so there is no bias (on this point anyway).

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:11 am

Ok just going through Tenplay and found this little gem.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend watching it. I didn't take much notice of it the first couple of times I watched, but then boom. Channel Ten you sneaky buggers. They have had the answer there the whole time. Just like the Bachelorette promo from Frosty's season the last 3 frames had in order F1 -Sasha F2 -Michael - F3 Richie on their final dates.

Interestingly this is the order of final roses. Go to 1:45 and I know not everyone will agree with me here but this is what I have observed IMO and just putting it here, because if I am right I don't want people to say it was hindsight.

At 1:45
1.Olena
2.Alex
3.Nikki
4.Rachel
5.Faith
6.Steph
then back to Alex F2 and Olena F1 with the Red Dress moment receiving the final Rose.

We have our F6 list right there. Please if anyone agrees with me, please do not post on SM (Facebook, Twitter, Insta), if they are doing a shake up with Olena as F1, I along with everyone else watching would like to see the surprise.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:15 am

Forgot to add, I personally think Alex is F2 and have thought so all along because of her cray cray edit. This will allow people to be ok with the outcome. Viewers will be less invested in Alex as opposed to Nikki, just like the viewers were less invested with Michael than they were with Richie therefore Richie not receiving backlash after he gives out the final rose. Hence Olena's slow but increasing popularity like Snez.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:17 am

Alex over Nikki? ... I still can't see it ... that would be more surprising to me ... because then it's more than obvious who is F1 if it is between Alex and Olena. But if that turns out to be true, then I'll remember this. (sorry can't watch on Tenplay) - Ok, reading next Fifty's post makes more sense, it could be that reason... I'm still waiting for more episodes and more promos for the s/caps.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:23 am

happygolucky wrote:Alex over Nikki? ... I still can't see it ... that would be more surprising to me ... because then it's more than obvious who is F1 if it is between Alex and Olena. But if that turns out to be true, then I'll remember this. (sorry can't watch on Tenplay) - Ok, reading next Fifty post makes more sense, it could be that reason... I'm still waiting for more episodes and more promos for the s/caps.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i have wondered from second ep why Alex was getting such a cray edit if she was going to be let go at F3. But to let go of Nikki at F2 would be brutal publicly the same as if Frosty letting Richie go at F2 would have been the same and Sam letting Heather go at F2. Difference with Sam W i think he was less likely to be convinced by producers of what to do so he sent Heather home when it was the right time. I think producers would have liked her to stay until F3. Would have made for better TV IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 76 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT