SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:38 am

Yay my babes all hung out! I want pictures thooooo. Megan (the producer) was with them and she was wearing a walkie talkie. I wonder if they were all filming something...?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:39 am

That is the first time I saw happened on this franchise . Former Tv exes go on a date  together with their current chosen ones . Not that it's a big deal laugh out loud . Sure it's awkward for them at some point laugh out loud Surprise but again that's cool to know. Seems Lauren and jojo are friendly to each other on their sm that would be the case. Jmo.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 28 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 28 9zt107JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 28 XgicucJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 28 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 28 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 28 30szzauJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 28 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:43 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Yay my babes all hung out! I want pictures thooooo. Megan (the producer) was with them and she was wearing a walkie talkie. I wonder if they were all filming something...?

Possibly be part of Lauren and Ben upcoming spin off show laugh out loud . Who knows ?

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 28 9zt107JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 28 XgicucJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 28 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 28 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 28 30szzauJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 28 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:48 am

There was a picture of Ben and Lauren outside of the restaurant talking to a man dressed in all black. Seemed like a camera guy to me. That will be interesting to watch! Definitely good tv IMO. Im glad they are trying to put the Ben / JoJo story to a rest by showing each other happily moved on.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:07 pm

Yeah I'm going with staged for an episode of their show.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:11 pm

We do not bring in other couples not involved in the topic to throw shade on them. This only creates a food fight. Posts and those quoting the post eradicated.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yeah I'm going with staged for an episode of their show.
It may have been pre set up for the show, but JoJo and Lauren are very good friends. So it didn't come out of left field IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:20 pm

My hope for this couple, just like it has been for all previous couples, is that the lead (Jojo) does not go on DWTS. After a grueling season, after months of secrecy, after the media storm these two have gone through already, after Jojo said long distance relationships don't work for her...I don't think going on DWTS would be wise. The best way to move on and be happy is to move on together, out of the glare of the media. DWTS would only make the spotlight brighter on these two. What would be the benefit to this couple if Jojo did DWTS? More money? Sometimes the paycheck just ain't worth it.  JMHOAA.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:24 pm

I think the reason why this situation isn't awkward, is mainly bacause of JoJo and Lauren. They've many times both said they're good friends, and catch up with each other often. I think these situations are a great way to see, that the bach/ette create that famous bubble, and once in real world, it does burst for most of them. IMO irl this situation would be awkward as hell, but not for the bach people. They all 'get it'. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:27 pm

That is maybe one of the reasons jojo and Jordan back in LA to film their part on Benlo's upcoming show.

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:31 pm

MiaHawk wrote:My hope for this couple, just like it has been for all previous couples, is that the lead (Jojo) does not go on DWTS. After a grueling season, after months of secrecy, after the media storm these two have gone through already, after Jojo said long distance relationships don't work for her...I don't think going on DWTS would be wise. The best way to move on and be happy is to move on together, out of the glare of the media. DWTS would only make the spotlight brighter on these two. What would be the benefit to this couple if Jojo did DWTS? More money? Sometimes the paycheck just ain't worth it.  JMHOAA.

You'll never know. She could say yes because I read an article that she was asked if she will do dwts if they will ask her.She said she thinks the show is fun and would do it. But again anything can change at this point. Who knows? I can see her doing it though, maybe.Jmo.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:31 pm

JoJo is engaged to Jordan so why should she care at this point what happened nearly a year ago?

I don't see why they can't all be friends without the awkwardness.

I do think it was for the show but that doesn't invalidate the fact that Lauren and JoJo are friendly.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz