SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:11 am

sosleepy wrote:Did they actually buy the house, or are they renting? I'm reading mixed things.

All signs point to renting. A Dallas mag released pics of the house so their address is now public and the listing shows renting versus buying. I feel kinda bad for their neighbor's since the address was made public they could be seeing an influx of creepy stalkers coming by the neighborhood in search of JoJo and Jordan. Not to mention paps will have an easy starting point if they wanted to follow them.

On another note, I did get a chuckle outta their staged shopping pics from yesterday.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 27 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 27 86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by cindebugg Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:04 am

2boys3girls wrote:I firmly believe that if you are an honest, good person there is no reason for that much smoke if any at all.

I disagree. I think you can be a good honest person and still find yourself in a lot of trouble if someone decides to spread lies about you. Look no further than the Duke Lacrosse Scandal. Newspapers and magazines are full of stories where perfectly innocent people (teachers,coaches etc) have lost careers, their marriages and children because of false allegations, and the mindset of innocent until proven guilty is basically nonexistent.

I'm not saying this is the case with Jordan and I doubt we will ever know the full truth. Just like we've never gotten the full truth when other cast members in other seasons were accused of the same thing and spurned gf's were all the sudden coming out of the woodwork. We aren't privy to everything that goes on in these relationships. For all we know the women could have behaved badly too. I think it was Oscar Wilde who said, Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. I try to remember that people can and do change all the time especially between the late teens to late 20's.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:07 am

cindebugg wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:I firmly believe that if you are an honest, good person there is no reason for that much smoke if any at all.

I disagree. I think you can be a good honest person and still find yourself in a lot of trouble if someone decides to spread lies about you.   Look no further than the Duke Lacrosse Scandal. Newspapers and magazines are full of stories where perfectly innocent people (teachers,coaches etc) have lost careers, their marriages and children because of false allegations, and the mindset of innocent until proven guilty is basically nonexistent.

I'm not saying this is the case with Jordan and I doubt we will ever know the full truth.  Just like we've never gotten the full truth when other cast members in other seasons were accused of the same thing and spurned gf's were all the sudden coming out of the woodwork.  We aren't privy to everything that goes on in these relationships.  For all we know the women could have behaved badly too.   I think it was Oscar Wilde who said,  Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.  I try to remember that people can and do change all the time especially between the late teens to late 20's.

excellent post cindebugg.  Your views reflect mine.  Everyone including everyone of us here have a past.  Thanks for brining over the Oscar Wilde post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:09 am

It looks like he is staring straight at the photographer and she's trying to think deep. He definitely loves the attention.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:21 am

umngirl wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Did they actually buy the house, or are they renting? I'm reading mixed things.

All signs point to renting. A Dallas mag released pics of the house so their address is now public and the listing shows renting versus buying. I feel kinda bad for their neighbor's since the address was made public they could be seeing an influx of creepy stalkers coming by the neighborhood in search of JoJo and Jordan. Not to mention paps will have an easy starting point if they wanted to follow them.

On another note, I did get a chuckle outta their staged shopping pics from yesterday.

Haha. Too funny. I haven't been following and missed those. That reminds me so, sooooooo much of Jef and Emily and their very obviously staged grocery shopping pics. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 27 3806527698

ETA: very glad signs are pointing to renting. That'll make things easier for the likely breakup down the road. Sensible decision. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:24 am

Yep. It reminds me of Coach Beans and Emily.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:56 am

I don't really see what it matters if those pap pics are staged or not. The amount of obviously staged paparazzi shoots I saw of Sam Wood and Snez after his Bachelor AU season was ridiculous, yet they're very happy together. At least these two are in LA where there are loads of paps around unlike on some secluded beach in Bali. laugh out loud

They sure seem together and happy if snapchat is anything to go by. Lounging around in an apartment together watching TV and being silly does not spell "faking it" to me. Just a normal couple these days.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:05 am

JoJo and Jordan went on a double date with Ben and Lauren:

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/08/05/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-ex-ben-higgins/

Didn't think I'd see that, but it's nice to see regardless.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:14 am

^ it makes me feel so uncomfortable yet warm and fuzzy at the same time JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 27 3806527698
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:21 am

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo and Jordan went on a double date with Ben and Lauren:

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/08/05/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-ex-ben-higgins/

Didn't think I'd see that, but it's nice to see regardless.

It doesn't really surprise me at all. I figured they would meet up since they are all four in LaLa land right now. JoJo and Lauren have always remained friendly and classy towards one and other. And like Ben said in that interview, maybe it could have been awkward, but they are all used to awkward situations and both Ben and JoJo have moved on in their own relationships. I mean, really, Ben and JoJo went on 4-5 dates on camera almost a year ago. When you put it like that, no big deal.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:30 am

IMO I don't think if was a good idea. In real life though Jojo wasn't ever what Ben was looking for in real life. Jojo and Jordan seem to be same kind of people where as Ben and Lauren seem to be the same kind of people.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:35 am

Until the discussion comes up about the FS!  laugh out loud.   I think that's why Ben said something about awkward situations.  That part is a little weird to me, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz