SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:22 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I like Jojo. I found her to be very kind, caring, and empathetic to the men, while also being fun and spunky.  I personally don't think she is a diva or even that she acts like a Princess. I give her a huge pass on her one moment of exhausted testiness with her mother. No biggie, in my eyes. The girl was under tremendous pressure.

I agree for the most part. I saw her princess-excess come out with her family and often with Jordan, which was not very enjoyable to watch. It was Jo Jo's mother who said that they raised her to be a princess and that automatically gave me (and my daughter) a negative connotation.

She seems very capable, smart and compassionate most of the times but then an insecure, entitled "me, my, mine" diva at others. Maybe we all do and thats just being human. I would hate to be filmed falling in love with a guy that made me insecure about his true intentions and trustworthiness. I sincerely hope that she has gained a sense of comfort and peace. If not, dump him and run away fast!!

I hope she does DWTS because that will reveal her true personality as well as the true state of their relationsip as it always does. I will be rooting for her and hope it leads to bigger things as she is fun to watch on television when she has her wits about her.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:59 pm

I like JoJo as the lead, she is so much better than the preview two, especially if we talk about entitled diva, she's far from MeAndi's level. I don't feel good about Jordan for most of the season, but I think they look good together and as long as she's enjoying the ride while it lasts, it doesn't matter. Most of these couples break up anyway.

**edited**

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:17 pm

**edited**

I think Jo Jo and Jordan have their sights on a higher profile life so it makes sense for her to do dwts. If they are meant to be together for 100 years, well, 10 weeks on dwts should not be a problem, right? ;)
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:28 pm

Let's stick to the thread topic, Jojo and Jordan, please.  

Honestly, I have a hard time seeing them want to spend time on opposite coasts and be separated so soon after being able to be a normal couple in public, just doing their thing.

If they decide to, I'm sure being in hiding and SHVs will have helped prepare them for the separation and lots of time on the phone.  And If Jordan's schedule will permit it, I'd expect him to be front and center to cheer her on.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:31 pm

**edited** I will say I think Jojo could do very well on DWTS and Jordan is going to be busy himself in a few weeks so why not?
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:32 pm

Be careful ladies . This is jojo and Jordan general thread . And comparing with them to other formers are not acceptable . Just a reminder . GA might see your post laugh out loud .just saying . Stick with jojo and Jordan topic .okay carry on ..

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 26 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 26 9zt107JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 26 XgicucJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 26 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 26 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 26 30szzauJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 26 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:43 pm

Thank you to those who tried to get back on track.

Topic is now reopened.

Posts have been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:15 am

Maybe some of you had already come to this conclusion yourselves and I am slow on the uptake, but I now firmly believe that Jojo told Jordan on their LCD night portion that he was F1, and here is why:

On the MTP date, Jordan does not ask for blessing. On his LCD (2 days later) day portion Jojo questions him about why he didn't ask for her parents' blessing since he told her on FD (one date prior) he is traditional and would ask for blessing. In his typical fashion of circular logic and avoiding eye contact, he tells her that the reasons he did not ask for blessing were: 

1) The parents had not met Robby yet...This reason makes no sense since he and Robby are both in the exact same position of being 1 of 2 men remaining. It shouldn't matter whose MTP date was first. If he wanted to propose to Jojo 4 days from then, and he said he wanted a blessing before proposing, then he needed to ask for blessing on the day of his MTP.

2) Her father didn't yet know which man Jojo intended to chose as F1, so how could he possibly ask for the father's blessing...It makes logical sense that in a normal situation a father would only give his blessing to the one man that his daughter intends to marry. However, this show is not normal. Here we have 2 men simultaneously ask for the hand of the daughter, and the father makes a quick-claim blessing that typically has the qualifier "if my daughter chooses you...I give you my blessing". But, I can understand why Jordan thought this might be awkward.

3) Jordan did not know if HE was the man that Jojo was going to choose as F1....Jojo asked him why he needed to know if HE was the one in order to ask for the blessing. He said that he only wanted to do this once (ask for blessing then propose) in his life.

Today I read the articles where Neil Lane described how Robby and Jordan chose their rings. He said Robby was more nervous - nervous about picking out ring AND nervous about Jojo choosing him.  He said Jordan was less nervous - nervous about picking out ring but NOT nervous about Jojo choosing him. How does a man who was too nervous to ask for a father's blessing at MTP suddenly become confident in a matter of 3 days? Those 3 days consisted of 1 day off while Robby was on MTP, 1 day off when Robby had his LCD, 1 day of his own LCD. Hmmm, I think it's because of something that happened on his LCD.

Jojo basically laid it out for him. She was disappointed that he didn't ask for blessing on his MTP. He gives her reasons 1,2,3 above during day portion of LCD. He sees that he screwed up, but he sticks to his reasons. Therefore, to smooth things over so that everyone is happy, Jojo tells Jordan he will be F1, she has already told her parents that Jordan will be the one, and they arrange for Jordan to make a call to parents to ask for blessing. This makes Jojo, Jordan, and parents all happy. Confident Jordan picks out a ring and shows up to FRC with no worries.

The one thing that was bugging me about the finale was that call to the parents. It was the one moment I doubted that Robby would be F1. But then I quickly cast my doubt aside and figured that it was too little too late regarding the blessing.  I just rewatched the phone call.  Jojo's parents knew the call was coming on that day. They were totally prepared to give the blessing without hesitation because it had already been explained to them that Jordan wanted to fix his mistake. Now that I know how it all ends, I see that Jojo's mother said too much and actually gave the ending away. She said (paraphrased) that she was waiting to hear from Jojo (Why would Jojo be with Jordan?>>> If they were in the process of getting engaged). The father says something that sounds like a congratulatory statement to Jordan. Then mother basically says when you're all done, please have Jojo call me. All comments which point in the direction that the parents knew it was Jordan and Jordan also knew it was Jordan.

What is the harm in the parents knowing that is will be Jordan? I see no harm. What is the harm to breaking the rules of the show and letting Jordan know on the LCD that it will be him? At first glance, other than the rule breaking, it doesn't seem like any harm, but....

All season long I have watched Jordan talk in circles. He was still talking in circles on the LCD about the blessing.  All season it was only after Jojo interrogated him or pried really hard that he would finally come around and give her just enough to squeeze by. She pulled him through this process week by week, because every time she had an expectation of him and he fell short, she'd press him about it. Then, because he didn't want to lose her (or didn't want to be sent home), he gave her back just enough to satisfy her. 

Well, it seems to me that he stayed true to his methods all the way up to the finale. She was dissatisfied with his not asking for the blessing. I'm sure she was dissappointed and confused by it. How would he propose if he didn't ask for the blessing when he said he'd only propose after getting a blessing?  I think that she was also embarrassed in front of her family when he didn't ask for blessing on MTP.

Then in order for him to assuage her, she makes a special effort and accommodation for him, in order for him to come through in the end and do things correctly or to her liking. It's like pulling teeth. It just doesn't come naturally with him. He has to be told what to do and how to do it in order to meet her expectations. How is that ever going to work in the long run? Won't that be exhausting for both of them to have to work so hard - Jordan at having to do things that don't come naturally to him and Jojo for having to plead and pry to get what she needs? It's going to be utterly exhausting, and in my opinion it's just one more thing that makes me think that it won't last. JMHOAA
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:59 am

MiaHawk - Wish I could give your post above 100 likes instead of just one. You are an awesome poster with so very much insight.

bowdown

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:34 am

I agree that it was like pulling teeth and that's what bothered me about their relationship on the show. However, it's a super accelerated process and some people have more trouble keeping up with it than others. I don't think I can draw the conclusion that Jordan will be like that outside the show as well for the rest of their lives. He seems pretty attentive and affectionate with her now, they've already shopped for a house together and he's moving to her hometown. Whatever their dynamic is, it seems to be working just fine right now.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:01 am

Did they actually buy the house, or are they renting? I'm reading mixed things.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:06 am

sosleepy wrote:Did they actually buy the house, or are they renting? I'm reading mixed things.

I suspect renting, since it was bought on July 1st and was up for rent by a different realtor after that.

Last edited by mindless on Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz