SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:29 pm

I think I've read from 3 (what I consider) reliable sources, that Jordan either cheated or was in other ways terrible bf to them. The one tweeter who during AFTR tweeted, that Jordan basically left her friend's bed to do the show, and lied about where he was going. The country singer, who tweeted what a horrible bf he was to her, then deleted her tweet. And his ex, whom he mentioned on the show, and she brought out her side of the story. There is just no reason for all these women to lie, they gain nothing from it. IMO Jordan shows his nature by playing the victim, when he could just let it go, and concentrate being happy couples with JoJo.

I have no clue if Jordan and JoJo are happy together, or is it just a front, and tbh, I don't really care, mostly because I think Jordan is a smooth liar, manipulator, and user of people. And I saw an entitled princessey side to JoJo I don't really care for either.

All jmo of course.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:30 pm

@MiaHawk JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f44a  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f64c  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f44d :alltens:  rock
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:54 pm

Mia, I sure wish live had dealt me more princess moments than the warrior ones! Can't we choose, please???!!! LOL

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:58 pm

Diana wrote:Why are they in California then? laugh out loud seems random to be in California searching for a couch when you live in Dallas unless you are being paid to be seen at the store. this is JMO.

JoJo knows her season just ended and people are going to follow her, it was not accident that she didn't have a bra on and got photographed.

When I saw how casually she was dressed and  JoJo and Jordan shopping together, I thought what a great way to just do something ordinary and unwind.  They much be exhausted... Also we shopped for a sofa in another state, saw what we wanted and had it ordered and deliver to the new house.  That is not unusual at all.  This way you can sit on it and try it out, it takes a few weeks usually for a nice piece of furniture to be ready, especially if you pick out the fabric you want.  Good for Jordan and JoJo to just be doing ordinary things, not seeking every interview possible.  This is such an important time in their relationship to unwind and be fully happy together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:22 pm

Against my own better judgement, I'm going to say some very controversial things here in a minute so please feel free to skip laugh out loud 

1) I have no doubt BBJ wasn't the nicest to women but I don't think these women were anyone he committed to, aside of Brittany. For example, the woman immediately before the show was just a "buddy" from the description imo. And that's how he treated her. Again, nothing good, but it's very different than committing to a woman and treating her like a gf and then cheating.

I don't know the story with Brittany but he was all over her Insta before the season, so I don't know if things were that bad or if they were on/off again and that's when he cheated or what. 

Present time imo was this: he was single and he enjoyed it A LOT. Many guys are doing the same thing all the time, probably with many unhappy women who want to be girlfriends but never get there for whatever reason. I can't crucify him for that or assume he's hopeless as a partner when he commits.

2) Regarding Princess Jo, we are all a productive of our environments, including her. I'm not about to direct to parents how to raise their 25 yo old at this point and she is what she is. Like the rest of us, she's doing her best imo. Despite her incredibly privileged upbringing both materially and in terms of love and attention as the baby/only combo, she's grown up to be kind, caring, and compassionate imo, even if she is a diva simultaneously.

As for their chances, well, no one knows. Not even Steve laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:31 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I have a hard time believing the pap pics were a known photo op to them, considering JoJo wasn't even wearing a bra. I'd think if she knew paparazzi were going to snap their outing, she'd put one on. If you know why I'm saying that.. laugh out loud IMO.

I disagree about her bra. I think she just wants to show us her nips are hard these days JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 25 3806527698 I think these two know full and well cams are on them. Photo ops abounds. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:32 pm

In a casual dating environment it takes two to tango... The women involved are just as much to blame as the men.  Healthy mature people in my view stay out of those situations.  Jordan I assume was playing the field like many men in their twenties do.  Now getting into late twenties thirties... time to stop that.  I think in reality it is not that fun after a while.  Very possible that Jordan has been treated badly also by women.  We really do not know their stories.  I am skeptical of the emails and social media, attention seekers that air their grievances publically.  The only real things that matters is now, that he has made those promises publically is will he continue to be committed to Jojo.  Will JoJo continue to be committed to him.  I really hope the best for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:34 pm

Lol this is funny people are talking her being bra less coz her nipple is showing. Silly paparazzi laugh out loud

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3724233/JoJo-Fletcher-Jordan-Rodgers-shop-furniture-eat-fast-food-used-life-Bachelorette.html#comments-3724233

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 25 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 25 9zt107JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 25 XgicucJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 25 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 25 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 25 30szzauJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 25 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:36 pm

^
My issue is actually the fact, that Jordan keeps playing the victim, in public, when he should just let it go. There's been a lot of repetition from many women how badly he treated them, and IMO he's showing his character now, when he still plays the victim. He has no need to. He could easily say, that he wants to move on from the past and concentrate on his future with JoJo. But it's 'the evil women lie about me because reasons' that bugs me to no end. IMO he still is a manipulative sleaze. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:37 pm

I like Jojo. I found her to be very kind, caring, and empathetic to the men, while also being fun and spunky.  I personally don't think she is a diva or even that she acts like a Princess. I give her a huge pass on her one moment of exhausted testiness with her mother. No biggie, in my eyes. The girl was under tremendous pressure.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Seabear wrote:@MiaHawk JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f44a  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f64c  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f44d :alltens:  rock

May I borrow your emojis! Mia, like I said, you're a rockstar!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:11 pm

I don't wish unhappiness for this couple. I hope it works out for them. I am skeptical because of BBJ smoke. This doesn't mean that she didn't find the right one. I doubt she did but that is JMO and time will tell. I think that if Jo Jo is so smitten she isn't going to care what is out there until she does. It is easy to turn a blind eye to all of that when you are in lust with someone. All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz