SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:21 pm

Luke didn't get the memo yet according to this interview.

https://m.soundcloud.com/espnnashville/luke-rodgers-of-247-sports-and-brother-of-jordan-rodgers-joins-jared-stillman

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by jen689 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:24 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:What is RS's definition of "not together"?  I could have sworn I saw them on snapchat last night eating dinner.  They looked together to me.  
The tweet was sent to RS. The radio host said he's heard they aren't together. RS said they won't last. He hasn't posted anything about a break up  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:25 pm

Luke got lucky! He got a job and didn't even have to use the show to get it. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:29 pm

Telephone is the worst way to get info IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:42 pm

jen689 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:What is RS's definition of "not together"?  I could have sworn I saw them on snapchat last night eating dinner.  They looked together to me.  
The tweet was sent to RS. The radio host said he's heard they aren't together. RS said they won't last. He hasn't posted anything about a break up  JMO

He posted she dumped him last week. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:47 pm

Actually I just watched the ATFR again and it was even more positive than I remembered. First of all, the happy couple was on stage like half of the show, which is a lot compared to the two previous Bette seasons where it was half an hour of Nick or Nick and Shawn drama and then like 10 minutes with the "happy" couple. The first half the couple's sitdown was about how hard it's been with the media and whatnot, but the rest was very positive. CH kept referring to them as clearly in love and happily engaged and said the tide will hopefully turn with the media now that they're out in the open and so clearly in love. He tried to sneak Aaron into the discussion which obviously annoyed JoJo, but they dodged it well and steered the discussion back to their own plans. When CH announced the gift and JoJo said "I love Nemacolin!", he responded with "I know you do" and a smile, so clearly they picked the destination according to her tastes. I still didn't see anything dodgy about the whole thing. If JoJo's acting then she needs to go Hollywood. She'd wipe the floor with the likes of Olivia Munn.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:55 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:He posted she dumped him last week....  
I read RS column and he said some say they're together some say they're not. He sees their relationship like a lot of viewers. There are too many red flags. They won't last long term JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:58 pm

Mindless, I usually chuckle to myself when I read all the comments on this board, but that last line made me literally laugh out loud!  Laughter is good for the soul!   Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:03 pm

RS is an azz.

If this couple is waiting for TPTB to give them a break-up blessing, they wouldn't be moving in together, imo. They could just as easily stay in their respective homes and blame long distance relationships as a reason it didn't work out.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:08 pm

RS talks in circles and backtracks at times, to cover all bases... So in the end he'd always right, somehow.  A little right, partially right, completely right and even when completely wrong, too. laugh out loud

It may not have made it into a post on his site, but he tweeted it...

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve
Can't get into details other than I heard she dumped him
6:56 AM - 28 Jul 2016

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:09 pm

The question I ask myself is "what does it matter if they are together or not especially for those that appear to get upset about what others think of the couple?

I know my bank account ain't getting bigger one way or the other if this couple is a success or a bust. So hopefully it's all fun & giggles for everyone regardless of the outcome of this latest franchise couple.

As Heidi Klum says on project runway "one day you are in, the next day you are out". So in like fashion (no pun intended) the couple that is in today may be out tomorrow but Team BFF forum will still be here y'all :yes:....all JMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:13 pm

Yeah I have to agree with Bet, if the are fakers they wouldn't be moving in together. I think things may not be perfect but they are trying. Why they are back in LA is confusing but I think we will know why soon enough. They need time in Dallas the two of them. I expect they will be settled in Texas by the start of Jordan's new job. At that point I think we will get a good feel about their chances in real life.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz