SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:53 pm

I may be in the minority but after reading her post, I do understand why she did it. In his interviews post show, he did paint her in a bad light so this is her revenge.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Diana Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:57 pm

SarahD wrote:I may be in the minority but after reading her post, I do understand why she did it.  In his interviews post show, he did paint her in a bad light so this is her revenge.
right? Everyone's argument about how she should have just kept quiet and not said anything should be said to Jordan as well. JMO.

He already "won" why did he feel the need to call her out for lying in his post media tour?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:58 pm

I just read a tabloid article...Just a thought I do not know this as fact... I wonder if she got paid by a tabloid to post the Instagram.  There was not any interesting dirt to write about since the season ended on Jordan and JoJo... tabloids want to sell their junk... this is a total media money maker and the ex-gf looks like she is absolutely in the mix.  There was no reason for her to write this Instagram post except to put herself in the media and this looks really bad for her.  I just hope she made some money off  if it... and that she feels better now.  In my view it was lacking in character.  There are very few things done between 1am and 5am that you feel good about the next morning.  She needs to stay off social media after 11pm! She clearly wanted fame by posting this. Otherwise, it has been forgotten.

Last edited by Eviebloom on Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:58 pm

Good posts LB and Ash, with this do you think Rattle Snake (RS)
got her going? I read his twitter re the cheating and the mattress
he really gets off on this. Jordan and Jo are fine and flourishing.
Best revenge. :strings1 The traveling mattress is intriguing it 
has a life of its own Hugesmile

Last edited by Nonina430 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:05 pm

@Nonina430  PINKHEART your nickname for RS laugh out loud

She's obviously keeping up with them somehow.  Maybe he was a contributing factor, who knows.  

Did I miss something?  Where did Jordan actually and specifically call her out by name?  The only time I remember her name being mentioned was when Jojo said/implied Brittany was not the ex she ran into before filming.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:06 pm

Diana wrote:
SarahD wrote:I may be in the minority but after reading her post, I do understand why she did it.  In his interviews post show, he did paint her in a bad light so this is her revenge.
right? Everyone's argument about how she should have just kept quiet and not said anything should be said to Jordan as well. JMO.

He already "won" why did he feel the need to call her out for lying in his post media tour?

He technically didn't call her out for lying. In the interviews he did with JoJo, he was never specifically asked about Brittany and just her claims. In the interviews, he was almost always asked about all of the rumors surrounding him. He never said my ex girlfriend Brittany is a huge liar. For example, here's the People interview they did:

His Bachelorette journey culminated with true love and a brand new fiancé in JoJo Fletcher, but for Jordan Rodgers, the hardest part of reality TV came after the cameras stopped rolling.

"It was awful," Rodgers tells PEOPLE exclusively of the rumors that plagued him throughout the season. Issues with his integrity, family history and even ex-girlfriends abounded, as viewers continually questioned his intentions.

"It hurts because judgment and integrity are things that you build and try to maintain over a lifetime, and it just takes one person [saying something] out of malice that makes news."
http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21022291,00.html

I understand about her being upset, which is why I understood her first post in May, but to go to the extent she did last night? I just don't get it, but that's just my opinion.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:14 pm

I'm so glad they both care so much about their integrity makes it entertaining for little old me rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:17 pm

But if he says "ex girlfriends without saying their names " that means he is talking those exes coming out talking how they treated . So brittany is part of it . Not necessarily he needs to give names . But still he is talking what these exes saying are all bs and he is moving on with his life now that he found fame . Really. I can't blame if birttany feels this way and saying something . I think it doesn't matter at all but she just need to say something to defend herself because that is how she feels. A lot of their fans will say she is doing it because she wants attention . Yeah I get that . Jordan should shut up and not saying anything at all after he got engaged .Jmo.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 46 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 46 9zt107JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 46 XgicucJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 46 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 46 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 46 30szzauJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 46 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:17 pm

I am trying to think if there is any redeeming thing that could come from her writing this post?  If I was her mother, or friend or counselor, I would have absolutely advised her not to write it.  It just looks like malice.  Even if they had a bad breakup which it seems they did, it was hard on both of them.  Jordan has moved on and never spoken bad about her.  She should so the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:28 pm

I wonder if she's surprised at how much flack she's getting this time around? On social media at least, most people seem to be commenting that the first time was enough. My favorite comment might be the one I saw that stated she might want to cool it on the hashtags and the dragging of his football career because that makes it less about the wrong action of cheating and more so just showing how bitter she is. That couldn't be more true IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:35 pm

The comments she's getting are actually really harsh, that he didn't love her and that she's insane. Which I don't think is even true. He probably did love her in a toxic sort of way considering he wanted her back, and she's just messed up and hurt, but not "insane" imo. Jo went back to a very bad boyfriend too, so it's not like this is a new phenomenon for any woman. He was a d!ck of a bf but she can't change that and he's never going to be the bf she wanted him to be, even if she achives her goal of ruining his current relationship imo. Sigh. How sad.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:38 pm

ReneeM wrote:
mindless wrote:
snipped

Getting on my :soapbox because I've been here before with two friends who have had this issue in their relationship. The texts were him trying to get back together with her, which in itself confirms they weren't in a relationship at the time, so he can actually sleep with whomever he wants to, and while that's dick-ish, and not smart when trying to reconcile it's not cheating IMO. Which supports my theory that he did things that she considered cheating that he didn't. That type of situation is a grey area where neither party might be lying but they interpret events differently. It sounds like bulls** when I type it but I've seen this happen IRL with people I know and could see both sides. So I understand where she's coming from and if it was a fresh breakup I'd understand lashing out, my problem is that it's been two years, she seemingly wasn't that mad about it because she kept up all the old pics and stuff until the pictures of him and Jojo first got leaked, even in an amicable breakup I removed most if not all traces of my ex from my SM, so I can't imagine keeping stuff from one that ended because of infidelity, this makes me think it's not at all about the issues in their relationship and more about the fact that she's still hung up on him and bitter that he moved on with the added benefit that it gets her a lot of media attention. All JMO

Correct me if I'm wrong, it's very hard to read the dates, but there are texts from end of June (confirming that they were still together) and from end of July (Jordan begging Britt to take him back). Jordan even mentioned Day 8 (post break-up?) - that would mean Britt ended it with him mid July-ish? Flowers were sent end of June, so to me, it seems they were still together at the time - hence he cheated (IMO).

Last edited by BohemianNika on Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz