SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by jen689 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:16 pm

I don't trust Jordan. I think he tells JoJo what she wants to hear so they can can stay together until the relationship is no longer beneficial to him. He has a house in Nashville. He has a business in Chico, CA. He's going to be traveling or in the studio in NC for the SEC Network. He's not going to be in Dallas that much. Once they break up JoJo can keep the house and he can move on JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:17 pm

I actually see a bit of backtracking by RS in his column yesterday, his ramblings were softened a bit like he is leaving the door open for them to still make it in the real world.... I think he was caught a bit off guard by the fact that they have a house already and they are moving straight in together.  Not to mention they are talking either a spring or fall wedding (summer is too hot for JoJo apparently).  

As much as I have seen the red flags maybe in reported pre-show behavior, I don't see anything since their engagement that says anything other that they are together and want to make it work. JoJo was very real and honest about their being hard times with all the SM negativity so I believe her when she says she's happy now!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:19 pm

So basically RS saying she dumped him while her season is on air then at some point she take him back again ? laugh out loud . Oh RS shut the hell up laugh out loud. All I can say is nobody knows how these two are with their relationship. Only them . Now, if they can take putting happy face in public and seems doing what a happy couple should be doing after getting engaged on this show prior to what is going on saying they are faking it.Well goodluck to both of them. It takes a lot of work to do that.(but again formers able to stand being together in a fake marriage laugh out loud anything is possible on this show.)We don't know how long this relationship will go, which is happening from time to time when season ends . Everyone is watching. Just saying .

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 15 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 15 9zt107JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 15 XgicucJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 15 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 15 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 15 30szzauJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 15 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:28 pm

And I have to admit that RS being wrong in his break up news would be doubly sweet to me: 1. that they are still together and 2. that RS' sources are fallible and he messed up!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:29 pm

julychild wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Lily wrote:

I don't know the answer to that. All I know is that those are the same people that tweeted gushing about Emily and 1F engagement at the time and we know what a farce that was. I think Mills at the time called them the best love story yet no no  
But TPTB were not angry with her/Emily. 
That's the point I am trying to make. It's not just that the couple is probably having issues. It's also that there was an issue period with Jordan. Who knows if it's just one issue. I don't think the issue is with JoJo. It's toward Jordan.
IMO something went off a long time ago during filming. It might not be something that ever comes to light and only be something that can be guessed at.

I agree with the bolded, Kasha.

I'm pages behind & this has probably been discussed in full, but ITA with what's being said here.

I think back to what Jordan's dad said in his interview ~ that Jordan was doing the show purely for publicity. Pure speculation here, but maybe Jordan's storyline was that he was supposed to leave late in the game & not be F1. This always appeared to be Jordan's season to me & I'm wondering if he screwed up the ending. That would not make producers happy, so they gave him a crappy edit, aired his dirty laundry & labelled him as Aaron Rodgers Brother right until the very end.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:39 pm

jojo47 wrote:
julychild wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
But TPTB were not angry with her/Emily. 
That's the point I am trying to make. It's not just that the couple is probably having issues. It's also that there was an issue period with Jordan. Who knows if it's just one issue. I don't think the issue is with JoJo. It's toward Jordan.
IMO something went off a long time ago during filming. It might not be something that ever comes to light and only be something that can be guessed at.

I agree with the bolded, Kasha.

I'm pages behind & this has probably been discussed in full, but ITA with what's being said here.

I think back to what Jordan's dad said in his interview ~ that Jordan was doing the show purely for publicity. Pure speculation here, but maybe Jordan's storyline was that he was supposed to leave late in the game & not be F1. This always appeared to be Jordan's season to me & I'm wondering if he screwed up the ending. That would not make producers happy, so they gave him a crappy edit, aired his dirty laundry & labelled him as Aaron Rodgers Brother right until the very end.
My feeling is he was supposed to be in line for the next TB and screwed things up by a)getting a job with SEC/ESPN making it next to impossible to be the next TB b) having JoJo fall in love with him making it next to impossible for being the next TB. c) refused to take the bait and discuss family issues. 
Put all three of these things together and you get a pissed off Machine. Then add to the mix any of the cheating/lying/raya behavior being true and you get a baking soda vinegar effect. 
He was cast before the 'Ette decision was solidified. When has that every happened?  He got top billing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:44 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:So basically RS saying she dumped him while her season is on air then at some point she take him back again ? laugh out loud . Oh RS shut the hell up laugh out loud. All I can say is nobody knows how these two are with their relationship. Only them . Now, if they can take putting happy face in public and seems doing what a happy couple should be doing after getting engaged on this show prior to what is going on saying they are faking it.Well goodluck to both of them. It takes a lot of work to do that.(but again formers able to stand being together in a fake marriage laugh out loud anything is possible on this show.)We don't know how long this relationship will go, which is happening from time to time when season ends . Everyone is watching. Just saying .

I believe one can spot when people are faking it, just based on BL alone, such as Chris and Whitney. Awkward. I don't see signs of JoJo and Jordan faking it. They showed PDA yesterday during the media rounds, but it was not OTT, imho. As for RS, he always leaves the door open so he can weasel his way out if he ends up being wrong. He reminds me of a used car salesman. Slick.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:46 pm

I have two questions:

1- has a lead ever had a chance to investigate one of the contestants before filming ?

2 - Has breakup rumors and faked relationship started this early, adding to it, the DJ from this morning ?

3- Has Milsy ever tweeted something so negative about a new couple ?

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:48 pm

^^^Yes mommyof1, RS was on good morning Texas (Dallas) yesterday and was back tracking big time! He alluded to the fact he was shocked that Jordan is moving to Dallas. He is probably worried now! laugh out loud He also back tracked in his blog. "Some people say they are together some not together." What a jerk! He has 50/50 chance of being right.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:50 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:So basically RS saying she dumped him while her season is on air then at some point she take him back again ? laugh out loud . Oh RS shut the hell up laugh out loud. All I can say is nobody knows how these two are with their relationship. Only them . Now, if they can take putting happy face in public and seems doing what a happy couple should be doing after getting engaged on this show prior to what is going on saying they are faking it.Well goodluck to both of them. It takes a lot of work to do that.(but again formers able to stand being together in a fake marriage laugh out loud anything is possible on this show.)We don't know how long this relationship will go, which is happening from time to time when season ends . Everyone is watching. Just saying .

I believe one can spot when people are faking it, just based on BL alone, such as Chris and Whitney.  Awkward.  I don't see signs of JoJo and Jordan faking it.  They showed PDA yesterday during the media rounds, but it was not OTT, imho.  As for RS, he always leaves the door open so he can weasel his way out if he ends up being wrong.   He reminds me of a used car salesman.  Slick.  

Per bolded, I think Jordy also reminds me of a used car salesman . I also think he's slicker than RS. RS can sell clunkers but Jordy can make you feel those clunkers are the in thing. That's about how slick I think Jordy is. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:52 pm

^^jojo47 & kasha--- yes! My thoughts exactly... Plus Jordan is probably the most media savvy guy they've ever had on the show (he's had lots of practice obviously) and TPTB love catching people with their pants down at some point (so to speak).. Jordan handled the accusations of JoJo meeting his ex and point blank being asked if he cheated way better than they hoped I'm guessing...so then the family rift, again, in my opinion he shined....so they probably were throwing up their storyboards and thinking what else can we do....feed RS break up lies? JMHO

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:52 pm

^^^RS has very few fans in Dallas and has a bad reputation. He is jealous of Jordan and wants Jo for himself. :Nod: laugh out loud
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz