SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:37 am

Yeah the constant questioning is sad and funny at the same time. What does she expect him to say/do to make her feel secure? Sign his promise over in blood on an iron clad contract to love her always? 

He's doing a good job at being reasonable and getting her back down to earth though, which is always a good sign laugh out loud I liked that he told her 2 things that are totally sane imo: 1) Why would she think like that? It's illogical when it's the opposite of what he's saying and 2) She needs to give him a chance to prove to her he is who he says he is.

I think these two ideas help bring clarity and help tone down the crazy from a 15 to a solid 9 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by everly Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:44 am

You guys should read Jo's blog this week. It's pretty funny because she calls questioning Jordan silly. laugh out loud

Maybe she's finally feeling secure in her relationship.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:48 am

Folksies, Luke gave an interview with womanista Facebook this morning. He talks about JoJo, Jordan, the HTD. I missed it. So if anyone finds a recording, please post:)!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:55 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I love JoJo, but I kind of want to hit her over the head with her constantly questioning him.  giggling   I have to give kudos to Jordan for remaining calm and not running away, because that's where I would be headed.  Get a grip, JoJo!  jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 3806527698

Okay, now for the interesting parts of the HTD.   I loved the Rodgers family, especially Mama!  I loved when she called him sweetheart!  Luke seems like a great older brother, one that really stands up for his family.  Ed does seem closed-off, but he seemed pleasant.  I laughed when JoJo said to him, "How's it going?"  Although, I heard him use the word cool, so maybe he's down with the lingo.  giggling

Jordan and JoJo are so incredibly cute together!  I used to think that the affection was always initiated by JoJo, but I'm seeing that Jordan is starting to take the lead in that regard.  Smiley

He was frustrated though...Listen to his itm when Jojo was leaving. I totally get why he is frustrated .
Can someone give us a transcript of his ITM?
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by honeill15 Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:03 pm

everly wrote:You guys should read Jo's blog this week. It's pretty funny because she calls questioning Jordan silly. laugh out loud

"I know how many misconceptions there are out there about Jordan, but that night I couldn't wait to tell his parents just how much I admire their son for the man that I know he really is. Watching back the bond between Jordan and his parents, and hearing him tell them how confident he was in our relationship was really heartwarming. And to be honest, made me feel silly when I watched myself still question him at the end of our amazing evening." ..............Mainly because here I am sitting next to him in our SH as I type this and wondering why I ever questioned him ;)

Last edited by honeill15 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

honeill15

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:05 pm

I agree that he was frustrated. I just think he's a trooper to continue to hang in there and keep moving forward with her! So, kudos Jordan! :claphands
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:05 pm

I was excited to check in this morning to see how everybody's been cooing about our sweet Jordelle . You all rock ; I just love all your posts and adorable SC's. Jordan looked like he was ready to burst with pride and joy taking his lovey home to meet mama and papa. It seemed so right with Luke, Lindsey, Jordan and JoJo sitting together with them at the dinner table . What a perfectly sweet hometown date ..With pleasure, I have to watch it again..What a chore ...LOL!!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:06 pm

I'll make SCs of their date and get them posted later.  

Do y'all want them all at once of separated out into several posts through out the week?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:08 pm

honeill15 wrote:
everly wrote:You guys should read Jo's blog this week. It's pretty funny because she calls questioning Jordan silly. laugh out loud

"I know how many misconceptions there are out there about Jordan, but that night I couldn't wait to tell his parents just how much I admire their son for the man that I know he really is. Watching back the bond between Jordan and his parents, and hearing him tell them how confident he was in our relationship was really heartwarming. And to be honest, made me feel silly when I watched myself still question him at the end of our amazing evening."

Mainly because here I am sitting next to him in our SH as I type this and wondering why I ever questioned him ;)
laugh out loud mainly because I've been pushed against every flat surface in this house and now I feel much better, also, he probably helped edit this blog and teased me about it, so I'm really okay.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:11 pm

I'm sure they had a good laugh about it last night. I can just hear her saying, "Babe, I was so scared" to him! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:18 pm

Luke's interview is on womanista.com He pretty much gives away that JoJo picked Jordan, but then reigned it back in laugh out loud Good stuff that he said there!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:20 pm

flat surfaces and not so flat surfaces. Those library walls or bleachers look uncomfortable laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou