SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:flat surfaces and not so flat surfaces. Those library walls or bleachers look uncomfortable laugh out loud.
That too!! Gentle hands, Baddy! Gentle! Although it's like Pavlovs reaction at this point: Jo sized surface, need to push her against it ASAP laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:29 pm

Here's Luke's interview ladies! Watchhhh.

http://womanista.com/2016/07/19/bachelorette-reality-stars-brother-says-jordans-love-is-the-real/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:40 pm

Such a great interview. He said Jojo was authentic and she was able to roll with the jokes. They will catch her up with the movie jokes/quotes. It's a family thing. Jordan loves RomComs.

I want to see the jokes and all that was left on the cutting floor!

Btw, Luke works for CBS Sports.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:50 pm

I thought you meant Luke Pell at first! giggling

I wish we could have seen Luke's toast. I bet the entire day was a blast!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:56 pm

honeill15 wrote:
everly wrote:You guys should read Jo's blog this week. It's pretty funny because she calls questioning Jordan silly. laugh out loud

Maybe she's finally feeling secure in her relationship.

"I know how many misconceptions there are out there about Jordan, but that night I couldn't wait to tell his parents just how much I admire their son for the man that I know he really is. Watching back the bond between Jordan and his parents, and hearing him tell them how confident he was in our relationship was really heartwarming. And to be honest, made me feel silly when I watched myself still question him at the end of our amazing evening." ..............Mainly because here I am sitting next to him in our SH as I type this and wondering why I ever questioned him ;)

I take this has been altered to your preference? Please indicate in the future that it's not the real quote, and provide the source. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:05 pm

I loved the show last night. All four guy's have lovely families.
A little strain in Chase's relationship with his dad. I guess we 
now know who was at fault. Robby's family was great, see where
his joy comes from. Hate he is portrayed so glum, enough with
Hope already! Luke's family is what I envision a Texas ranch family
to be. Happy, loving people. Jordan, lovely family, his mother was
and her Donna Reed voice. The 2 empty chairs at the end of the 
table was dumb. This baddy ain't no baddy no more. They are
mad for each other.  jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 1f607  jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 1f60d

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:19 pm

A little tibit from JoJo's people blog this week. After weeks and weeks of being such a good lead, she finally gave it away giggling
I know how many misconceptions there are out there about Jordan, but that night I couldn't wait to tell his parents just how much I admire their son for the man that I know he really is.
http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-exclusive-blog-hometown-dates
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:36 pm

Wow, brother Luke's interview with facebook live! What a sweetheart! That single interview has made me reevaluate Jordan. There are so many bits of info in it that sum up to say Jordan has been portrayed wrongly.

And imo, most likely the ragmag stuff was planted by tptb to instill doubt in a season that otherwise was a done deal from the start. Can you imagine the minds behind this show that will absolutely trash a person's reputation to help ratings? and he is their F1. smh

I didn't realize Jordan and broLuke live together in Nashville. And they have a woodworking shop in their garage. I love that in a man. :fanningfan Luke says he's never seen Jordan like this with a girl. Since we know how far gone Jojo is, I am really really hoping he is also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:49 pm

It's funny that Luke has never seen BBJ like this with a girl because Jo seems to think it's not enough for her!! She needs more affection and effort and love from him as is laugh out loud I'm guessing it's all only gotten better for them post show since he's clearly new at this whole 1-woman in love and devoted thing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:53 pm

Luke slips up and says "we can catch her up..." on the movies for the family movie references.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:59 pm

Cecilia wrote:Luke slips up and says "we can catch her up..." on the movies for the family movie references.

Whoops. giggling He was trying so hard not to give it away too. Good effort, Luke, but thanks! Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:44 pm

Cecilia wrote:Luke slips up and says "we can catch her up..." on the movies for the family movie references.

giggling And he tried to catch himself and play it off like "we could, depending on how the season ends" but it was too late! jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou