SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:00 pm

traveler90 wrote:This is funny: In Jojo's new post on SC, the producer(?) is saying that she found out that her MySpace account was still active (Jojo: "Oh my goodness")and she had to write a on full report to get it deleted. Is this a coincidence or is it a shoutout to Jordan and raya? laugh out loud

That's hilarious cantstopl
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:06 pm

Loulou wrote:Thanks...really enjoy reading this uplifting positive forum. I also think Jojo and Jordan appear to be better, happier people because of their relationship. Smiley I like BBJ and get disappointed that his 'past' can not be that..the past.  Jojo knows the facts and is extremely happy so that's all the information I need, as don't think it is healthy to assume and believe media spin.
ITA --- this is my happy place! I love this "negative-free" zone!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:10 pm

Jordan looks even  better (hotter) post-show than at M&G.  Would love to see a side-by-side comparison from that night and the new picture from outside the gym!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:11 pm

traveler90 wrote:This is funny: In Jojo's new post on SC, the producer(?) is saying that she found out that her MySpace account was still active (Jojo: "Oh my goodness")and she had to write a on full report to get it deleted. Is this a coincidence or is it a shoutout to Jordan and raya? laugh out loud
I love this!! laugh out loud

Welcomeparty!

Welcome Loulou!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:13 pm

It seems like our numbers are climbing up in this thread.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:16 pm

rhondam wrote:

Welcomeparty!

Welcome Loulou!!
Heee!! That snarky sense of humor is adorbs. But actually Baddy jumping all over Raya is the first time I started to root for him. Those responses were those of a man that wasn't sleeping on the job of looking out for his relationship and most importantly, his girl. It made me believe and see why/how this girl can put faith and trust in him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:23 pm

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Jordan-jojo-bachelorette
http://www.ibtimes.com/bachelorette-2016-spoilers-meet-jojo-fletchers-final-4-contestants-ahead-hometown-2392002
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:24 pm

bamagal wrote:Jordan looks even  better (hotter) post-show than at M&G.  Would love to see a side-by-side comparison from that night and the new picture from outside the gym!

have to agree with that. slight weight gain has improved him imo, Can't wait to see him at the ATFR eyedrool

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:40 pm

Alanna wrote:
rhondam wrote:

Welcomeparty!

Welcome Loulou!!
Heee!! That snarky sense of humor is adorbs. But actually Baddy jumping all over Raya is the first time I started to root for him. Those responses were those of a man that wasn't sleeping on the job of looking out for his relationship and most importantly, his girl. It made me believe and see why/how this girl can put faith and trust in him.
Well he did say he'd show her after all! jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 3806527698  Keep going BBJ!   heartglasses  I cannot wait until these two show all the skeptics. jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 1710264613
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:58 pm

I'm so happy ; I love my avatar ...Thank you so much @GA...You're the best ..I'm happy dancing .. :crazed jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 1710264613

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:04 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:09 pm

bamagal wrote:Jordan looks even  better (hotter) post-show than at M&G.  Would love to see a side-by-side comparison from that night and the new picture from outside the gym!

As requested, My SC. He bulk up, look at those biceps, a little gain weight looks good on him.

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 2zhnx9x
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou