SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Yay!!! thanks @Ladybug82 :cutesmile!:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:43 pm

Love those photos and I love how he pulled her back for another hug! awwww
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:52 pm

Judiful wrote:@GuardianAngel.   I really need an avatar , and am clueless !!  Please help ..I'm such a dork when it comes to these things ...LOL. Thanks a lot no idea

@judiful you're all set. As per your instructions, I chose inee meeny minee moe. If I've taken anyone's avi, please let me know, I'll change it.

The thread is looking colourful! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:56 pm

GA I just PM d you??? Picture help neded laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Judiful wrote:@GuardianAngel.   I really need an avatar , and am clueless !!  Please help ..I'm such a dork when it comes to these things ...LOL. Thanks a lot no idea

@judiful you're all set. As per your instructions, I chose inee meeny minee moe. If I've taken anyone's avi, please let me know, I'll change it.

The thread is looking colourful! yes

I love that one,@judiful! It reminds me of the post-FRC photo! :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:03 pm

JoJo snapped about 30 mins ago. Looks like she's out shopping so maybe no SHV afterall.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:06 pm

everly wrote:JoJo snapped about 30 mins ago. Looks like she's out shopping so maybe no SHV afterall.
I was just coming to post this.

They may have just spent the night together and then dipped earlier today. The lady that's with her is a producer, I'm pretty sure.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:20 pm

ElonM wrote:Was this posted? http://www.etonline.com/news/193304_jordan_rodgers_spotted_out_for_first_time_after_airing_family_drama_on_the_bachelorette/
In the video it states the phone photos are on WED it is only the written media that states THUR. as the report was dated on THUR I tend to think the photos are WED which would give him time to fly to LA and meet Jojo on THUR am...hence the sm similarities

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:26 pm

Loulou wrote:
ElonM wrote:Was this posted? http://www.etonline.com/news/193304_jordan_rodgers_spotted_out_for_first_time_after_airing_family_drama_on_the_bachelorette/
In the video it states the phone photos are on WED it is only the written media that states THUR.  as the report was dated on THUR I tend to think the photos are WED which would give him time to fly to LA and meet Jojo on THUR am...hence the sm similarities  

starwelcome  Loulou. Embedding the video and I of the pics. He looks way better post show.

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 1280_Jordan_Rodgers_1_SPL1316360_002
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:39 pm

Thanks...really enjoy reading this uplifting positive forum. I also think Jojo and Jordan appear to be better, happier people because of their relationship. Smiley I like BBJ and get disappointed that his 'past' can not be that..the past. Jojo knows the facts and is extremely happy so that's all the information I need, as don't think it is healthy to assume and believe media spin.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:57 pm

This is funny: In Jojo's new post on SC, the producer(?) is saying that she found out that her MySpace account was still active (Jojo: "Oh my goodness")and she had to write a on full report to get it deleted. Is this a coincidence or is it a shoutout to Jordan and raya? laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Jordan's outfit last Wednesday and Jojo's outfit today. They look cute and both wearing converse. I can't resist making a collage of Jordelle  :cutesmile!: .

My SC

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 2d2ayxz
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou