SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:54 pm

^^ the logo looks like Saks Fifth Avenue to me...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo's best friend Kathy has her bachelorette party this weekend according to her social media. I hope JoJo is able to make it. JoJo favorited Kathy's tweet, so hopefully that means she's going.

Also, if her bachelorette part is happening this weekend then I would assume that means her wedding is fairly soon. It will be nice to see JoJo and Jordan go together.
I believe the wedding is in either October or November. Kathy also said on her IG, while filming was still going on, around April, that she couldn't wait to see JoJo's man at the wedding.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:00 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:JoJo's best friend Kathy has her bachelorette party this weekend according to her social media. I hope JoJo is able to make it. JoJo favorited Kathy's tweet, so hopefully that means she's going.

Also, if her bachelorette part is happening this weekend then I would assume that means her wedding is fairly soon. It will be nice to see JoJo and Jordan go together.
I believe the wedding is in either October or November. Kathy also said on her IG, while filming was still going on, around April, that she couldn't wait to see JoJo's man at the wedding.
I love this. I hope they'll still be very happy and very much in love in late fall Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Alanna wrote:
everly wrote:New interview with JoJo and Access Hollywood.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/tFS7Wt8CFxU

The look on her face when asked about Aaron and Olivia is pretty hilarious. Have a feeling she's gonna be very mama bear over Jordan post show.
LOL! She's adorable. Before the interviewer even finished the question, Jo was shaking her head about this line of questioning. I think BBJ's biggest insecurity is that he's someone's brother and Jo is not going to stand for that! At the same time though, she's not planning to get involved and start reconciling them either, just focus on her Baddy and their relationship. I really like how she's handling all this.
Yes I feel the same way Alanna!  :Nod:  Her emotional intelligence is way way up there and she handles herself well. I hope the relentless media bombardment doesn't overshadow their happiness too much and they are able to shut the other stuff down quickly. I now understand why K & S came across angry. It would be beyond frustrating. 

I cannot wait to "see" them together at ATFR! So only 7ish more hours of programming!!  danceround

I haven't seen it mentioned in here yet.... when Darla was started telling Jo, Jordan's spicy child story, Luke says, he kicked his teacher. laugh out loud laugh out loud I picture little boy BBF feeling wrongly disciplined and kicking his teacher in the shin!! laugh out loud 

rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I want to know what's in the bag, a gift perhaps? I can't make out the writing. Jake John,? every time I stop it, it blurs.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:^^ the logo looks like Saks Fifth Avenue to me...

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 S_56f73e4f6d64bc862106ac9e
Source

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 Captur16
Twitter alexisbaldwin18

Good eye @BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure ! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:41 pm

It looks like Saks Fifth Avenue to me too.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:53 pm

rhondam wrote:
Alanna wrote:
everly wrote:New interview with JoJo and Access Hollywood.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/tFS7Wt8CFxU

The look on her face when asked about Aaron and Olivia is pretty hilarious. Have a feeling she's gonna be very mama bear over Jordan post show.
LOL! She's adorable. Before the interviewer even finished the question, Jo was shaking her head about this line of questioning. I think BBJ's biggest insecurity is that he's someone's brother and Jo is not going to stand for that! At the same time though, she's not planning to get involved and start reconciling them either, just focus on her Baddy and their relationship. I really like how she's handling all this.
Yes I feel the same way Alanna!  :Nod:  Her emotional intelligence is way way up there and she handles herself well. I hope the relentless media bombardment doesn't overshadow their happiness too much and they are able to shut the other stuff down quickly. I now understand why K & S came across angry. It would be beyond frustrating. 

I cannot wait to "see" them together at ATFR! So only 7ish more hours of programming!!  danceround

I haven't seen it mentioned in here yet.... when Darla was started telling Jo, Jordan's spicy child story, Luke says, he kicked his teacher. laugh out loud laugh out loud I picture little boy BBF feeling wrongly disciplined and kicking his teacher in the shin!! laugh out loud 

I caught that part about kicking his teacher! Oh, Baddy. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I want to know what's in the bag, a gift perhaps? I can't make out the writing. Jake John,? every time I stop it, it blurs.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:^^ the logo looks like Saks Fifth Avenue to me...

...snipped...

Good eye @BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure ! yes

Glad I could help...my hubby, however, is NOT so pleased with my knowledge of higher end retailers!!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:57 pm

^^^ I was going to say that you certainly know your shopping bags. jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 3806527698

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:01 pm

Is this thread going to turn into the couple thread once the finale airs? So like, "Jordan and JoJo thread #4/5"?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:03 pm

I believe so.  GA mentioned there will be a "name change" coming soon!  :cutesmile!:

JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers FAN Forum! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:06 pm

This is already a couple thread laugh out loud.

Waiting for the real couple thread though ! Is it next week ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou