SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by harley_quinn Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:34 am

bamagal wrote:It's a good thing I am SPOILED or I would have screamed at the ending last night.  hissyfit So disappointed at the "RC that wasn't" but it DOES  explain why there is nothing from Thailand with BBJ!  And I would have felt sad at the look on Jordan's face when he realizes JoJo is still "nervous"!   But the family part was great -- guess we have ourselves a "SPICY BBJ". And thanks for the SCs Maddy -- they are great!  BTW - did anyone catch Jo's response to "Why didn't you go out with me in high school?" (paraphrase)

didn't he say something like " i don't think you would have dated me in highschool" and she said "I think so (that they would have dated) " and he was smiling all over his face when she said it
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bamagal Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:47 am

Thanks Harley! I listened to that snippet several times - it was never clear to me.
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:47 am

ReneeM wrote:Jordan's family loves him so much (which is most families and their relatives), but he gets so much criticism, yet also seems to inspire such a level of loyalty from the people who know/love him. Both his family tonight, and his friends, and especially Jojo all season long, seem VERY protective of him. They're always using the phrase "I KNOW who he is," and though Jojo has her own questions about him, she really doesn't seem to like other people questioning him.

And tonight he repeatedly professed his love for her, said he was crazy about her, I think it was his dad that said he had never seen him with such a skip in his step before, and once again he used the phrase "I'll prove it to you"

Agreed with the whole post and esp the bolded. I love that he says this to her consistently and seems to be living it post-show. It's exactly the kind of reassurance and security this girl needs considering she is someone that thinks 5 years into the future and already starts getting upset because the guy isn't helping her change diapers and feed the dog and deal with the HOA because he's flirting with the nanny laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:22 am

Maddy wrote:jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 CnsEjcDXEAA5opq
https://twitter.com/enews/status/755202372893347844

this look and smile !!! He's so confident in his feeling for her it slays  me.

I just loved everything about last nights Rodgers HTD. a+.imo.

THere were so many heart squeezing moments I had to inhale at the end of the segment. Pretty sure you guys will list them all perfectly in the next week or so and I can just hit like on each post.

Love their multiple mini kisses (have you noticed they have started to do that) ? I've never had to pleasure of seeing such sweet intimacy on this show. Sigh.

the only Critisism was Bro Luke's mumbling. I know he was probably trying to be sensitive about the topic at hand and prob didn't want to talk about it for "our" benefit but I Simply couldn't  hear or follow him.
Other than that, waiting for all you ladies to post and fangirl on this thread.

Gogo JOjojo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:44 am

After last tonight, Jojo showed that she will stand up for her man! "He's nobody brother! He's a man I'm falling in love with and I'm crazy about." This says so much.

Darla stole the show. She seemed like such a beautiful soul and so lovable.

At one point Jordan was teary eyed and you could see how much he loves our little Jojo.

Another thing I noticed Jordan, Luke and their mom share the same hairdresser.  giggling

Oh and their goodbye 'Don't ever doubt this, I'll prove it to you." giggling

I'm off to re-watch their date. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:23 am

harley_quinn wrote:"there are so many moments when he tells me he loves me that I want to just say I love you too"

:sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts

the HTD was just perfect, i'm on clound nine right now and I stay here til next Monday cloud nine you can join me, there's enough room for all of you

so joining.

Our little couple has been super quiet. no travel sightings of them yet ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:39 am

Jordan's mom has the most smoothest and sweetest voice. I bet she told/tells amazing bed time stories laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:50 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan's mom has the most smoothest and sweetest voice. I bet she told/tells amazing bed time stories laugh out loud
Her sweetness and romantic view of the situation actually reminded me so much of Jo. Another lady who is also incredibly sweet, kind and wants to find her "unicorn," very similar to the mom believing in BBJ's "plan." Dad Ed seems kind of gruff and closed off, but he's obviously been able to love and be with this woman for 30+ years so I think Baddy will be fine in this relationship and will eventually figure out what to do with Jo laugh out loud 

The constant phone calls and texting and jumping on the Raya thing are a great start to proving himself to her, and making her feel incredibly secure that he's simply THERE and will be always, which is essentially what she was asking from him imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:01 am

Just like with Lauren and Portland last season, Chico is known as "the city of roses." What kind of cray cray coincidence is that..? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:09 am

Love reading all these post about our "Spicy child" BBJ and his HTD going well.... I hate I didn't get to see it, but via a horrible storm we lost our ABC channeling, of all nights.... hissyfit

Cant wait to go online today, and see this HTD, but hate the drama filled cliff hanger, really? Ugghhhh , so how many RC have gone over into the next epi this season 2, 3, or more:scratch: :shocked!:

CAnt wait to see these two post show, they are so natural and adorable together, always in sync, dressing, in step, such a natural progression to a relationship awwww

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:30 am

I love JoJo, but I kind of want to hit her over the head with her constantly questioning him.  giggling   I have to give kudos to Jordan for remaining calm and not running away, because that's where I would be headed.  Get a grip, JoJo!  jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 3806527698

Okay, now for the interesting parts of the HTD.   I loved the Rodgers family, especially Mama!  I loved when she called him sweetheart!  Luke seems like a great older brother, one that really stands up for his family.  Ed does seem closed-off, but he seemed pleasant.  I laughed when JoJo said to him, "How's it going?"  Although, I heard him use the word cool, so maybe he's down with the lingo.  giggling

Jordan and JoJo are so incredibly cute together!  I used to think that the affection was always initiated by JoJo, but I'm seeing that Jordan is starting to take the lead in that regard.  Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:33 am

Loved everything about their date. I just wish that Jo is way more secure in this relationship than she was back then. Bet producers weren't happy how smooth sailing it was going and they planted doubts in her head("Ben was perfect, too, said all the right things, and look what he did...") Jordan's parents for me just confirmed how crazy he is about Jojo. I also loved his answer to her doubts. "I just have to prove it to you." I think once she's away from producers, their relationship will be just fine Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou