SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 76 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:15 am

Family relationships are complicated, and IMHO blood is not thicker than water. There are thousands of families where one child is estranged from his siblings and/or parents. I have seen it in my family. But we, as non-celebrities, get to keep it to ourselves. TPTB have seized on yet another anthill and turned it into a mountain. It is private and should be left that way. Oh well, you know, DRAMA.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:12 am

northernviewer wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:A family split can never IMO be blamed on one person, there is always more factors than a girlfriend or spouse. IMO it's a douchey move from Jordan to not bother telling Aaron about being on the show, but using his name 1000 times, when Aaron clearly doesn't want to be included. I hope he stays away from AFTR. Jmo.

Jordan isnt the one saying his name over and over again.... its Jojo and tptb.   Why is he getting blamed for this?  

Jordan didn't even bother texting Aaron that he's taking part on the show, but Aaron's name is brought up 1000 times. That's why I'm giving him the flack.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:07 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:A family split can never IMO be blamed on one person, there is always more factors than a girlfriend or spouse. IMO it's a douchey move from Jordan to not bother telling Aaron about being on the show, but using his name 1000 times, when Aaron clearly doesn't want to be included. I hope he stays away from AFTR. Jmo.

Jordan isnt the one saying his name over and over again.... its Jojo and tptb.   Why is he getting blamed for this?  

Jordan didn't even bother texting Aaron that he's taking part on the show, but Aaron's name is brought up 1000 times. That's why I'm giving him the flack.
Maybe Aaron blocked his number? We have no idea.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:16 am

Maybe I should be ashamed of myself, but the Rodgers family drama is of more interest to me than the "same old same old" romantic drama of the show. And it has nothing to do with Aaron being famous (personally am not a Packer fan, or a Jordan fan, or a fan of anyone from either side), I just find all family dynamics fascinating, even that of "unknown" people, and particularly when there are "issues" (and yes, you can all reread my first sentence). Nor do I think Aaron's fame automatically exempts him from the public being allowed to be curious about his personal business since it has been brought up on the show: that unfortunately is a negative byproduct of fame to counter all the numerous positive byproducts of it. Nor do I think the rest of the Rodgers family are now obligated to live their lives in obscurity in order to preserve Aaron's "image"; IOW, if Jordan wanted to appear on this cheesy show along with the rest of his family, making Aaron's absence and estrangement from them apparent, that's his/their right. That said, for me personally, without knowing any details about what happened, and not knowing jack about any of the Rodgers clan, I find it impossible to determine which side, if any, is at fault here. But YMMV.

As far as JoJo goes, if she is falling in love with Jordan and is envisioning a future with him, I don't blame her in the least for wanting to get an understanding of what happened to cause the rift, as this very possibly will become her family in the future and she will be involved in the dynamic as well. Also, she is trying to learn everything she can about Jordan, his family relationships and values, and how he/they deal (and dealt) with things in order to figure out how/if she will be able to fit in. Because of the limited time allotted to her to make her decision, I would want to get as much info as possible about a person's family/history/perspective if I were in her shoes.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:22 am

Awesome post @ironcat, as always!!!

I would be curious too if I was Jo. After all, her biggest fear is being unloved and abandoned by the guy, so if he easily cut out his own big brother from his life, how easy will it be for him to get rid of her? Not saying this is what happened at all, but if I was Jo, I'd want to understand what's going on for sure.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:27 am

Ironcat - you put into words my exact thoughts...thanks :cutesmile!: thumbsup

Eta ... Upon rereading your post...i do have difference than you ... And thats that I am a Packer fan and I am a fan of Aaron Rodgers the quarterback ... But that doesnt mean that Im going to give him a pass on his behavior based on that.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:10 am

Ironcat - Always the voice of reason. You rock. :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:13 am

Great post Ironcat clapping!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:15 am

Aaron would make a good fantasy suite topic of discussion if JoJo really wants to know.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:26 am

Norcalgal wrote:Aaron would make a good fantasy suite topic of discussion if JoJo really wants to know.
Let's get all hot and bothered and talk about your bro! laugh out loud Agreed with you overall point but I like the image of this nonetheless.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:35 am

well from the ep description, she does start the eternal questioning again. Maybe she really does get off on doubt and fear. Lol.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:04 pm

The more I've read about Rodgers family, the less impressed I am. They seem very conservative, or dare I say even bigoted. Aaron, having been exposed to a wider world thanks to his fame, has probably outgrown his parents' views. The addition of Olivia to the equation perhaps brought to light just how different their belief systems are nowadays.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 76 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99