SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 72 of 76 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:41 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Dessler wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Oh sure, I'm sure Aaron caught wind of the news that Jordan was going on this show through other people, or even through the tabloids. But that's not the way you probably want to hear this news. Jordan really should have put on his big boy pants and told his brother himself. Even a one line email. Something. That would be the decent thing given that Aaron Rodgers, without his permission, is now a B plot on a nationally televised Reality show averaging 6-8million viewers a week. Not cool.

As it stands, I see it as Jordan basically using Aaron to get on the show, the show and Jordan AND JoJo using Aaron for for a storyline and show fodder, and Aaron got absolutely no family heads up, let alone the ability to "give his permission." There is absolutely nothing about this situation that makes me think they are any closer to family forgiveness and unity. More than likely, the divide is just that much larger now.

IMO, Jordan did not use Aaron to get on the show IMO, the show contacted and pursued him not the other way round.

Regardless, Aaron is how Jordan got on the show to begin with. Aaron is now a story line on the show. And I'm sorry, no one can change my mind, it's totally chitty of Jordan not to give Aaron a heads up. I'm not saying ask for permission - Jordan has to live his life too. But the decent thing would be to alert Aaron himself given that Aaron is now a B plot, without his knowledge or permission, on a nationally televised reality show averaging 6-8 million viewers a week. Not cool.

Do you know this for a fact or is this your opinion? I'm sure it didn't hurt his chances of being on the show but Jordan is a good looking guy of the right age and someone Jojo would probably like so it's very possible that he would have been asked even if not a Rodgers. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:52 pm

All i know is if i had a sibling ( famous or not) who wasnt talking to me or the rest of the family.... And i was going on a reality show...i sure as he!! Couldn't care less if they got the heads up or not. As far as Im concerned the Rodgers family are giving Aaron more consideration than he probavly deserves.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:57 pm

northernviewer wrote:All i know is if i had a sibling ( famous or not) who wasnt talking to me or the rest of the family.... And i was going on a reality show...i sure as he!! Couldn't care less if they got the heads up or not.  As far as Im concerned the Rodgers family are giving Aaron more consideration than he probavly deserves.
Seriously!!! We only care because he's famous imo! We have heard so many sordid family tales- Catherine and Ashley's fathers come to mind instantly- and I've never seen the same level of outrage. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:58 pm

^^^IMO this is just awkward all around. I feel more badly for Aaron as he sure as heck did not sign up for this when his brother agreed to go on show.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Alanna wrote:
northernviewer wrote:All i know is if i had a sibling ( famous or not) who wasnt talking to me or the rest of the family.... And i was going on a reality show...i sure as he!! Couldn't care less if they got the heads up or not.  As far as Im concerned the Rodgers family are giving Aaron more consideration than he probavly deserves.
Seriously!!! We only care because he's famous imo! We have heard so many sordid family tales- Catherine and Ashley's fathers come to mind instantly- and I've never seen the same level of outrage. Jmo.

Yep the Rogers family story is mild in comparison to many family stories.  Jordan would absolutely get picked for this show with out a famous brother... it just made an easy story line for them.  They market anything they can for viewers!!!  I get caught up into it.... silly me!!! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 1710264613 :halo: :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:04 pm

BBJ is insanely hot, fun and a great character for this show. The idea that he only got on the show because of his brother doesn't make any sense to me. I have a mutual friend with someone that does casting in Chi and they're always having trouble getting good guys and no issues with the women. BBJ would have gotten on without the bro hands down imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:Well it doesn't tell me anything. I didn't go to my grandfather's funeral last year and I had good reason not to go. I get Aaron. JMO.

Back in the day, aka before cell phones were prevalent, my sister was traveling in Ireland on a long awaited trip. Our beloved Aunt Mary died somewhat unexpectedly, and we couldn't easily reach my sis. My mum was beside herself but my cousins and I convinced her to just let it be. Since then she went on trips to NC outer banks each summer, again no land line and hard to reach cell service. Several more close relatives died. The family joke/threat became "don't let her go out of town...ever!" Poor thing got a lot of grief, not to mention her self-imposed Irish Catholic guilt. I urged her to forgive herself. She was good to these folks during their lives and had nothing to be guilty about. My nana had an old Irish saying along the lines of we cry when a child is born to this world of trouble and we celebrate when they go on to their reward...the stories, music and yes drinking at a wake. Yes, it is important to mourn and pay tribute to the dead, but I think the most important thing is to love the living.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:37 pm

He may be a player, but IMO Jordan is the hottest guy with the most charisma on the show. He's not on it because of his brother.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:38 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Well it doesn't tell me anything. I didn't go to my grandfather's funeral last year and I had good reason not to go. I get Aaron. JMO.

Back in the day, aka before cell phones were prevalent, my sister was traveling in Ireland on a long awaited trip.  Our beloved Aunt Mary died somewhat unexpectedly, and we couldn't easily reach my sis.  My mum was beside herself but my cousins and I convinced her to just let it be.  Since then she went on trips to NC outer banks each summer, again no land line and hard to reach cell service.  Several more close relatives died.   The family joke/threat became "don't let her go out of town...ever!"  Poor thing got a lot of grief, not to mention her self-imposed Irish Catholic guilt.  I urged her to forgive herself. She was good to these folks during their lives and had nothing to be guilty about.  My nana had an old Irish saying along the lines of we cry when a child is born to this world of trouble and we celebrate when they go on to their reward...the stories, music and yes drinking at a wake.  Yes, it is important to mourn and pay tribute to the dead,  but I think the most important thing is to love the living.
So this! 
That's what I want. I hope no one wears black to my funeral, but lovely colors and beautiful, happy music and lots of dancing. Celebration.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:41 pm

Alanna wrote:

But that's the point here, IMO.  Aaron is extremely famous in a major way.  Jordan knows full well and far better than us about the sports media scrutiny the best QB (IMO :Nod: ) in the NFL is under and he willingly talked about this on camera on national network TV anyway.  It's not like Jordan doesn't know how famous Aaron is or that this would be a story.  It's not comparable to others who don't have a sibling in the national spotlight. Totally different animal here.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:52 pm

It would not matter to me if I was Jane Doe or the most popular person in the world, I would not want to be a focus especially in a situation that did not allow me the option to be there or reply. 
This was on tv. Really? Really? The words, I don't want to talk about this never entered anyone's mind? It appears tactless and classless on the part of the parties doing the instigating and talking. My opinion.
There are reasons there are sayings like: If you don't have something nice to say________. Do unto others___________.  There are many more that come to mind. 
Before anyone jumps to any conclusion, think about how many of us choose to be anonymous here and the reasons why. 
Now think about how one would feel to have their anonymity taken away, and then on public display. 
I don't care who the cast person is, I don't like seeing dirty laundry aired. Certain things deserve privacy, especially when consent of all parties has not been given. IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:54 pm

Ok, we seriously need some new previews and SCs to discuss and keep us busy. laugh out loud

🚋
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 76 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99