SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The best revenge is always living a good life. Here's to a good Packer season next fall.

Can I get an AMEN!! :fingersarecrossed

Could give a flippity flip what happens to JoJo and Jordan long term, but another Packer Super Bowl appearance would be awesome!! laugh out loud

Also, I hope the Rodger's family can heal. I'm sad for all of them, and I'm sad this is all public for everyone to discuss and analyze thanks to this idiot show.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:44 pm

mercieme wrote:I do have a lot of respect for Aaron Rodgers based on his accomplishments for Packer nation & I have no grounds to fan over him because I don't know him on a personal level.

That being said Aaron is being exploited by the show & there is more to the family saga that no one knows anything about.

All I have read on this forum is that Luke the older brother wrote a post on SM that some said was about Aaron not showing up at their grandfather's funeral which occurred a few weeks after filming. This family will have to learn to not air their private issues to the public if there is to be any healing.

Unfortunately the media will continue to bring this up even after the couple goes public especially during their after show media rounds. Hopefully the couple says we are not going to address any questions about Aaron Rodgers because this really needs to stop IMHO.

Seriously....Aaron didnt go to his grandfathers funeral??? If its true, that tells me all I need to know about where the problem lies in the Rodgers family!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:49 pm

Well it doesn't tell me anything. I didn't go to my grandfather's funeral last year and I had good reason not to go. I get Aaron. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:50 pm

NV we don't know what the circumstances are. 
Neither of my young adult children were able to go to either of my parents funerals. That does not mean that they did not want to be there and were not grief stricken. When my grandmother passed away many years ago, I was not able to attend hers. I know many, many other adults that can not always attend a grandparents funeral as sad as it is.  
It's also fact that many employers do not give paid leave to a grandparent funeral. 
There are so many reasons sometimes things are the way they are. We are getting a tiny view.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:55 pm

I'm not a Jordan fan and I like Olivia so indirectly like Aaron (plus he's really good and it's hard not to like the Packers), however I think Jordan was between a rock and hard place this season. He couldn't get away without talking about Aaron at least a little but he clearly didn't want to. It's not like they'd let him get away with not saying anything. He probably could have worded what he said a little better but it does seem like Aaron has chosen to leave the family, for what reason we don't know. TPTB took advantage of it and clearly pushed Jojo to ask questions about it plus having the cheesy empty two chairs at dinner. I hope that's it about Aaron on the show but it's probably too much for Fleiss to pass up. no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:00 am

Aaron apparently wasn't there at his grandfathers funeral.

he also didn't attention a family  friends wedding last year at which time Br Luke apparently threw shade in sm on pictures. those comments  could have been interpreted in a varity of ways but most likely directed at his younger absent brother. IMO.

But yes NV, he has been absentt at family gathering at Christmas. He doesn't follow either of his brothers on Twitter while he is one of their first followings. that  makes sense since he is the famous one but very sad nonetheless. Imo.

None of us know what the real issue is. All we and the media can do is speculate. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:00 am

northernviewer wrote:
mercieme wrote:I do have a lot of respect for Aaron Rodgers based on his accomplishments for Packer nation & I have no grounds to fan over him because I don't know him on a personal level.

That being said Aaron is being exploited by the show & there is more to the family saga that no one knows anything about.

All I have read on this forum is that Luke the older brother wrote a post on SM that some said was about Aaron not showing up at their grandfather's funeral which occurred a few weeks after filming. This family will have to learn to not air their private issues to the public if there is to be any healing.

Unfortunately the media will continue to bring this up even after the couple goes public especially during their after show media rounds. Hopefully the couple says we are not going to address any questions about Aaron Rodgers because this really needs to stop IMHO.

Seriously....Aaron didnt go to his grandfathers funeral??? If its true, that tells me all I need to know about where the problem lies in the Rodgers family!  

the funeral was right around mandatory off season practices for the Packers. It's very possible he just couldn't leave to attend. There are sacrifices he has to make because of his job. I couldn't attend my great uncle's funeral (he was like another grandpa to me) and while it killed me not to go, it doesn't change how I felt about him and how much he meant to me.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:04 am

I just hope MF and co don't think it's a good idea to get them together at any point. On camera. It's just shamefull lobbying of their show.
IMO.

MF is ridiculous.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:19 am

Unless anyone has proof that Aaron did not go see his Grandma after his Grandpas passing....I will not believe he did not show up to honor his Grandpa in his own private way. He was shown on IG flying on a private jet at that precise time surrounding the memorial. Aaron was very close to his Grandpa and Grandma so I would bet he loved/loves them both very much. Based on everything I have seen Aaron is a very good guy. And private. Too bad his brothers and parents enjoy sharing dirty family laundry on a reality TV show. Maybe they should learn to be more private as well. Very sad.   One thing is certain their actions will not help resolve the relationship fracture. Quite the opposite.    JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:24 am

Kashathediva wrote:NV we don't know what the circumstances are. 
Neither of my young adult children were able to go to either of my parents funerals. That does not mean that they did not want to be there and were not grief stricken. When my grandmother passed away many years ago, I was not able to attend hers. I know many, many other adults that can not always attend a grandparents funeral as sad as it is.  
It's also fact that many employers do not give paid leave to a grandparent funeral. 
There are so many reasons sometimes things are the way they are. We are getting a tiny view.

Not being able to attend a funeral and refusing to attend a funeral fall into 2 different categories. Id need to know more about why he didnt go before Id give him a pass.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:58 am

James F said Jordan never mentioned his brother unless the guys asked, and even then, it was very matter of factly. So whatever mention of Aaron by Jordan and JoJo was most likely highly prodded by tptb for obvious reasons IMO. Btw, I don't see the big deal as to why the two chairs were left at the table. The table obviously had a total of 8 chairs..why would production move two chairs just because it would of looked like Aaron and Olivia were missing? If they HAD moved them, that would of been even more noticeable, because obviously three sides of the table would have chairs except one, when there was a total of four sides. It would of just looked like they were TRYING to make a point IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:05 am

It's so clear to me that this Aaron thing is tptb created that I'm surprised it's even such an issue here. I don't know why Jo would just unilaterally decide to bring it up on her own and BBJ has never made any comments about it in his sm or anywhere else that I've seen. Even when Katie Nolan asked, he gave his standard answer that it's complicated. It's the same thing as the lead mentioning whoever dumped her/him last season imo. Just for tv purpose, it's not real or like K was still in love with Farmer or Ben in love with K. So I don't really understand the outrage and can't relate. Jmo!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99