SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:05 pm

SarahD wrote:Jordan said this verbatim- "Me and Aaron don't really have that much of a relationship. It's just kind of the way he's chosen to do life, and I chose to stay close with my family and my parents and my brother."

I think that is throwing Aaron under the bus in more ways than one. He's basically saying Aaron has chosen fame, GF or football career over the family vs him choosing family.

And what if its the truth? What if Aaron has walked away from his family and that includes his parents? Why is being loyal to a parent over a brother wrong? Nobody knows whats going on but them but i dont see anything wrong with how he said it. If he thought his words were going to cause so much controversy, he'd probably day something different but from everything Ive seen and heard from him and his family, theyre all trying to treat the subject as delicately as possible.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:22 pm

Interesting... so when she cried with Luke and he asks why she says it's happy tears, they have powerful moments and she will miss him... Now she is saying in her blog she saw her future crumbling with him? Finally she is saying what I've been seeing in her body language with him!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:24 pm

northernviewer wrote:
SarahD wrote:Jordan said this verbatim- "Me and Aaron don't really have that much of a relationship. It's just kind of the way he's chosen to do life, and I chose to stay close with my family and my parents and my brother."

I think that is throwing Aaron under the bus in more ways than one. He's basically saying Aaron has chosen fame, GF or football career over the family vs him choosing family.

And what if its the truth?  What if Aaron has walked away from his family and that includes his parents?  Why is being loyal to a parent over a brother wrong?  Nobody knows whats going on but them but i dont see anything wrong with how he said it.   If he thought his words were going to cause so much controversy, he'd probably day something different but from everything Ive seen and heard from him and his family, theyre all trying to treat the subject as delicately as possible.  

Quite a few of us agree with your comment Northernviewer including me. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:28 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Interesting... so when she cried with Luke and he asks why she says it's happy tears, they have powerful moments and she will miss him... Now she is saying in her blog she saw her future crumbling with him?    Finally she is saying what I've been seeing in her body language with him!
I agree, when Luke told her she had his heart at the end of his hometown date in my opinion she just stared at him like she was just struck and had nothing to say, she was already checked out at that point!!! I thought when he asked to talk to her at the rose ceremony she was relieved and hoping he was going to excuse himself so she wouldn't have to....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:30 pm

Seabear wrote:When you have seen and experienced life in a warzone like Luke has...you become careful and thoughtful on your verbal proclamations. Still waters run deep...and all that. The other 3 guys...particularly Robby and Jordan have no problem with the ILY's necessary to appease JoJo's insecurities because they are still in the frat zone chapter of their lives. Their life hardships pale in comparison.
The most real and poignant moment in all the HTD's for me was when Luke's Dad teared up talking about how proud and thankful he was of/for Luke coming home alive from his time deployed serving in the Middle East.
JMO

Through watching the show I have seen/heard so many people say...how is Luke still single? It is important to remember his attendance to West Point and then service in Afghanistan for 9 years, and he has not been back for very long. During that time, he had to quickly adjust to life again, reconnect with his family and most importantly begin working. He also began to pursue his passion for music. So, he really has a more limited dating experience than these other men; he even mentioned that is last relationship was back in 2013. So, do the math, and that doesn't provide much time. So, IMO, saying ILY was incredibly difficult for him, as it was for Chase for due to his family dynamics. These are men whose life's experiences do not allow them to throw those words around lightly or because that will make them a "frontrunner" on a dating show. Robby and Jordan were the two I kept hearing use those words, especially when referring to themselves. As witnessed, they are the ones that bolted out there pretty quickly (Robby far too quickly, IMO) with ILY.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:11 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, she thought that by letting Luke go before he actually said I love you would be easier on both of them.  The other 3 had said it so that made it easier to justify keeping them over him, IMO.  After he said it, it totally upset the apple cart and all her plans.  If she lets him go after hearing it, she'll not only have tons of unhappy Luke fans after her, but will appear a little heartless and/or inconsiderate of his thoughts and feelings.  I can just hear the "she shouldn't have let him say it, if she wasn't into him" that will be thrown at her.  If she keeps him, she's just encouraging him when she doesn't want or need to, IMO.  Because at the point she knew she was not picking him as her F1.  

So IMO, she's stuck between a rock and a hard place.  It's a no win situation either way.  She doesn't want to hurt any of them, but has to by letting go because that's the way the show works.  JMO
Regarding the bolded, Jojo could have sent Chase home at F3 because he still had not told her that he was in love with her. So I think that Jojo was always going to send Luke home during the HTD (F4). jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:36 pm

Jordan's version is only a version of the truth. Not the whole truth.

As I have said in my other post, while a lot of Jordan's fans believe him because he is with the other brother and parents, Aaron has remained quiet, never addressed it and seems very private in dealing with this family matter. I will choose to believe there's more story to what we've been told on TV. Jojo and TPTB keeps bringing Aaron up. Jojo seems overly concerned she's not going to get her box seats and become BFF with Olivia Munn while TPTB is getting a free ride in Aaron's name from the very beginning when they released Jordan's name as a contestant, The Brother ofAaron Rodgers.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:39 pm

The only reason JoJo brings up Aaron is because of two reasons: 1) She genuinely wants to know (cause obvi no doubt she was gonna pick Jordan, and she wants the 411 on his life) 2) Tptb prodded her 2. Like she said, Jordan is nobody's brother to her. I really think she could give two sh*ts. She already said she doesn't really follow football, unless it's the Cowboys. And about the fame and money aspect, she already has that in spades on her own (IMO. She didn't say this part obviously laugh out loud )

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:50 pm

All I know is that in yesterday's episode, all Jordan and Luke said in regards to Aaron was that they miss their brother. Jordan wished that Aaron was there with the rest of the family and Luke said that he was trusting God that it would eventually go back to how it was before. I hope that happens for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:27 pm

yes Len and Ash.

(After being in this board from the beginning I still have no clue how or if the multi quotes works.)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:32 pm

I do have a lot of respect for Aaron Rodgers based on his accomplishments for Packer nation & I have no grounds to fan over him because I don't know him on a personal level.

That being said Aaron is being exploited by the show & there is more to the family saga that no one knows anything about.

All I have read on this forum is that Luke the older brother wrote a post on SM that some said was about Aaron not showing up at their grandfather's funeral which occurred a few weeks after filming. This family will have to learn to not air their private issues to the public if there is to be any healing.

Unfortunately the media will continue to bring this up even after the couple goes public especially during their after show media rounds. Hopefully the couple says we are not going to address any questions about Aaron Rodgers because this really needs to stop IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:09 pm

It makes me so sad that a family is divided and I pray they will be reunited very soon.

With that being said, I can almost guarantee that if Aaron was not famous, this would not be an issue for this show. They would not waste precious air time on just anyone's brother. We did not need to know any of it. Jordan didn't need to mention that his brother was not going to be there because of family issues. He could have either told JoJo in private why or just said that he couldn't make it.

I am not going to dump on Jordan for saying what he said because I'm sure he didn't mean anything malicious about it. I'm sure he is regretting opening his mouth with this information now.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99