SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 21 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:32 pm

I can't see someone reacting like Calia did when Jared caught up to her if she didn't like him...

That was totally Ashley's fantasy of the conversation.

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:34 pm

That's some smoking gun. NOT!

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:39 am

At this point whatever Ashley's versions of events are are going to be so heavily doctored to fit in with her woe is me/Caila is evil storyline that I am going to have to pass. Why would Caila say "I don't like him" to the person trying to sabotage them? Maybe she said she was unsure about how much she liked him, but why would she keep dating him for 6 weeks if she didn't like him at all. Doesn't add up.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:44 am

I think we all saw enough of Ashley to know she is totally trying to re-write history. It isn't working Ashley and you only make yourself look more pathetic. When you're in a hole, stop digging.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:25 am

Ashley is literally the most annoying person to have ever existed in Bachelor nation

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:29 am

Duke702 wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-paradise-jared-haibon-confronts-ashley-iaconetti-pushing-caila-quinn-out?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

So Ashley says Caila said she doesn't like Jared....according to her
"she said she doesn't like you" so that's why she's "protecting him" . Sounds like a lie right?

Protect him from what? Being hurt? I swear, I don't get this need for an adult to be 'protected' from dating someone.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:30 am

loveactually9 wrote:Ashley is literally the most annoying person to have ever existed in Bachelor nation

With her BFF being the next Bachelor, you will just hear more from her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:45 am

Duke702 wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-paradise-jared-haibon-confronts-ashley-iaconetti-pushing-caila-quinn-out?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

So Ashley says Caila said she doesn't like Jared....according to her
"she said she doesn't like you" so that's why she's "protecting him" . Sounds like a lie right?

Wasn't this from when she met up with Caila from before the show? Caila said she wasn't interested in Jared, but then after she came on the show and spoke with him, she changed her mind.

Ashley is like this show. She takes one idea and then deadhorse . Go away crazy!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:53 am

Yes, she didn't like him but continued to date him off the show. Makes sense. AI made a plan, executed it, and Jared bought it, because he doesn't want a real relationship, with mutual respect. He wants someone to obsess over him and be happy to be in this weird dysfunctional mess. I'm disappointed how much afterbuzz etc worship AI, but in reality Caila came out on top from this show. She was her kind, mature, honest self, and there aren't any hang ups for her. AI continues to trash her in every media, even after Caila and Jared are over, because she knows she's in the wrong. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:58 am

I loved Sean on After Paradise for calling out AI and her nasty, mean bullying ways. Man o man. Bad mistake for AI to come on BIP3.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:54 am

Her fake apology when Sean called her out. no no she needs to apologize to Shushanna for calling her a "Russian hooker" and "eurotrash". She is 28. She should know better. She's only sorry because people aren't laughing with her. Good luck to her finding a decent man after this.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:47 am

I'm amazed that Nick could tell Ashley how nuts she is in such a diplomatic way that she still feels they are good friends. Props to Nick for being straight forward with her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs