SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 20 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:32 pm

She's not even into Wells (and vice versa). Now that Jared will be leaving, she can't use Wells anymore to make Jared jealous. I'm sure the only reason she even pursued Wells further was because she didn't want to lose to Jami and Shushanna. Jokes on her. She gets dumped at the 11th hour before FD.

ETA: And calling Shushanna euro-trash? no no
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:51 pm

Yeah, it seems like the pendulum is in full swing in the other direction.
For awhile it seemed everyone and their sister was so politically correct it was cringe worthy and now it seems calling people whores, trash, racists, criminals etc is ok.
Whatever happened to everything in moderation?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, it seems like the pendulum is in full swing in the other direction.
For awhile it seemed everyone and their sister was so politically correct it was cringe worthy and now it seems calling people whores, trash, racists, criminals etc is ok.
Whatever happened to everything in moderation?
You'd probably be labelled a fake by this gang :winkie:
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:58 pm

They can fake my effing azz is what I would tell them. Then I would walk away have some nice pool time, spa time, ocean time and go back to the states.
For 4 yrs of my life, I lived in a sorority house. For the most part I played nice in the sandbox. However, one time I remember sitting at a large dining table for lunch with 2 of my besties chatting about our day. I was discussing what had just occurred in my anatomy/physiology lab class to them graphically. My friends had no problem with the conversation. Another girl who was a somewhat mean girl joined us mid meal, which was fine. She did not like the conversation and said something along the lines of "that's discussing. can you stop?" I pointed to many other empty tables and told her she was free to move.
Yep, that's me. Where's my protein and deli tray? cantstopl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:07 pm

dee wrote:

Esp when AI is Jersey trash which is worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:07 pm

dee wrote:She's not even into Wells (and vice versa). Now that Jared will be leaving, she can't use Wells anymore to make Jared jealous. I'm sure the only reason she even pursued Wells further was because she didn't want to lose to Jami and Shushanna. Jokes on her. She gets dumped at the 11th hour before FD.

I'm sure she was just looking out for Wells by insulting Shushanna.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:12 pm

She insulted Shushanna too? This woman will attack anyone she sees as a threat. She is a hateful bitch.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:28 pm

Her calling Sushanna euro-trash convinced me, that her squinting her eyes when copying Caila had racist intent. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:44 pm

Haven't posted in a really long time but I can no longer stay silent about AI's behavior. It's good TV (I grant you) for the moment but how does Ashley put all this hatefulness behind her for the rest of her life? How does any future partner place his trust in her? Bottom line, how does she live with the things she's said and done?

Media is forever and my mind boggles...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:55 pm

The only way to make sense of AI is to realize that she is not "normal" so the things that might bother me or someone else probably do not occur to bother her.
A person who has no reality but themselves, whose world is totally themselves can not comprehend how something might effect another. I think it's out of their capability.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:35 pm

Doats wrote:Haven't posted in a really long time but I can no longer stay silent about AI's behavior. It's good TV (I grant you) for the moment but how does Ashley put all this hatefulness behind her for the rest of her life? How does any future partner place his trust in her? Bottom line, how does she live with the things she's said and done?

Media is forever and my mind boggles

Great post yes . And I agree. Mindboggling is really the only word I can come up with to describe her and it just gets worse and worse by the minute. Media is forever is an excellent phrase some of these young wanna-be celebrities should think about as their D list fame will be a blink of the eye in the grand scheme of their lives. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:26 pm

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-paradise-jared-haibon-confronts-ashley-iaconetti-pushing-caila-quinn-out?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

So Ashley says Caila said she doesn't like Jared....according to her
"she said she doesn't like you" so that's why she's "protecting him" . Sounds like a lie right?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs