SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:56 pm

During Jo's speech, "I would be the luckiest girl to end up with any of you." was laid over Chase.

Luke gets first rose.
Jordan
Chase
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:57 pm

So blue dress crying stuff hasn't emerged yet?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:59 pm

veg_out wrote:During Jo's speech, "I would be the luckiest girl to end up with any of you." was laid over Chase.

Luke gets first rose.
Jordan
Chase
Ugh! The trickery! Is he the decoy I wonder? Would love it to be him but Jordan seems like a DONE deal?
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:04 pm

agentcurls wrote:So blue dress crying stuff hasn't emerged yet?

It's next week's RC like we sleuthed.

Couldn't really see the promo for HTDs b:c of stream. Usually we get another preview at the end of this episode. Nada. Hmm.

Outtake was Jo and Chase, but I again didn't see it.

Last edited by veg_out on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:05 pm

Veg! Hi! I'm here now but unable to watch episode til tomorrow night.

Can you explain Robby's parts...

She questioned if he is over his ex and he told her yes?

The guys were arguing or joking about who is frontrunner?

What happened after she gave Robby rose?

TIA
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:15 pm

Its not looking good for anyone that isnt named Jordan.

Why is it that I dislike that guy so much? Am I the only one?

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 14 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:19 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Veg! Hi! I'm here now but unable to watch episode til tomorrow night.  

Can you explain Robby's parts...

She questioned if he is over his ex and he told her yes?

The guys were arguing or joking about who is frontrunner?

What happened after she gave Robby rose?

TIA

Hi, Mia hi

You might read things differently when you view it (again I was working off of a finicky stream).

1. I don't remember how the girlfriend came up, but Robby told Jo that his family saw "negatives" in the relationship and he is a family man. Robby said that he met her mom one time and went to her house either once or a few times (I can't remember the details.) He explained that they broke up in Dec., which took JoJo aback a bit. She asked if he was ready or over that relationship given that they dated for 4 years, and then asked again knowing that what she wants is to be engaged at the end of it. He said that the relationship is in the past and that he's so ready.

2. Yes, the guys were having a conversation about frontrunner status. James and Robby were mostly going back and forth with Chase's comments mainly being in PIs. James says that the other guys with dates were frontrunners, and Robby says that they shouldn't assume anything (paraphrased). Robby said that his emotions told him that he's a frontrunner, and then in a PI (he looked drunk), he reiterated that he was a frontrunner.

3. All that I could see was that he was given the rose and they kissed. The rest of the scene and the caps that we saw were cut at least at my viewing.

I'll be glad to see and hear other people's perspectives tomorrow. I think that I missed a lot b:c of glitches.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:23 pm

moonchild wrote:Its not looking good for anyone that isnt named Jordan.

Why is it that I dislike that guy so much?  Am I the only one?

I agree with you that, right now, Jordan has it in the bag unless hometowns really do change everything, like Jo said. It feels like the FRC should have happened this week.

I think that this show just isn't a good fit for Jordan. He's probably a doll in real life, but he just comes off as uninterested, smooth, and "eh" about the entire thing. At times he seems really into JoJo and then he seems blasé. It's mostly a function of them both being really young (even though JoJo feels much older to me), which might explain the reason that the relationship smacks of immaturity.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:41 pm

veg_out wrote:

I agree with you that, right now, Jordan has it in the bag unless hometowns really do change everything, like Jo said. It feels like the FRC should have happened this week.

I think that this show just isn't a good fit for Jordan. He's probably a doll in real life, but he just comes off as uninterested, smooth, and "eh" about the entire thing. At times he seems really into JoJo and then he seems blasé. It's mostly a function of them both being really young (even though JoJo feels much older to me), which might explain the reason that the relationship smacks of immaturity.

I don't care for Jordan either, but I do think it's because of how he's been edited. He seems to have gotten along well with most of the guys. That doesn't happen, imo, if the guy is a jerk in RL. Once we found out Jordan had/has(?) some aspirations for acting, some of how he behaves on camera makes more sense. I think his "smoothness" is more of him trying to act the part than actually be present and authentic in the moment. When he bit his lip as he was talking intimately with JoJo, I wanted to gag. That felt like (bad) acting to me.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 14 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:50 pm

veg_out wrote:

I have not watched yet, but i'm still gonna give my 2 cents.  Robby is the same age as Jordan, yet Robby seems a lot more mature and self aware.  So, i dont give Jordan a pass just bc of his age.  I have seen Jordan disinterested in the process and Jojo several times. Seems to me that he says and does just enough to string her along. Poor girl is too naive and trusting.  Do i have proof that Jordan "did something" to Jojo? No, I don't bc i am unspoiled, but my spidey senses tell me he is not to be trusted.  

It sounds like they really downplayed the good moments with Luke and Robby in tonights episode? They didnt show "the good stuff".? If that is true, why? Seems like they are still shoving Jordan down our throats and hiding the other guys' depth with her.  I still have a difficult time believing that she is going to pick Jordan. His edit is bad, imo.  Yeah, she may have picked him and the relationship already sucks...but still...most of these pairings suck, but at least they try to sell us on the "happy couple" and then let them died off on their own time.  I find it a stretch that they would make Jordan look like such a jerk if he is F1.

As for Robby...they have to throw in doubt over the ex for some kind of a story arc.  I think it has been smooth sailing and very good between her and Robby from night one, getting better and better. But they cannot show us how good it is, bc they want us to think that Jordan has this in the bag.  They want us to think its Jordan. But i still believe that she rejects Jordan at FRC. I think that when Robby shows up as F1, he recognizes her emotional state, he knows she is not 100% over saying good bye to Jordan, and he tells her that he loves her, is there tor her, and will give her time to process all of this. I think he gives her a bracelet instead of a ring, and he wants her to give their relationship a chance in the real world.  My hope is that she does.

I cannot wait to watch the episode! More when i do!

Veg, thanks for theinfo! Smiley
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:57 pm

Here's the preview:

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:05 am

Litta123 wrote:
veg_out wrote:

I don't care for Jordan either, but I do think it's because of how he's been edited. He seems to have gotten along well with most of the guys. That doesn't happen, imo, if the guy is a jerk in RL. Once we found out Jordan had/has(?) some aspirations for acting, some of how he behaves on camera makes more sense. I think his "smoothness" is more of him trying to act the part than actually be present and authentic in the moment. When he bit his lip as he was talking intimately with JoJo, I wanted to gag. That felt like (bad) acting to me.

So do you not think the guys' conversation about Jordan was real? When someone mentioned red flags and having argument with others in the house and that hopefully JJ would get it figured out and see it?

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 14 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

+23
Hooked
Ayana
DMBFan
Maggenzm
Kashathediva
locoforbach
AllAboutLove
bluwavz
Mbc450
Ladybug82
Katiebelle