SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 70 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:55 pm

Olivia is really close to her family, mom and siblings. Her stepfather was verbally abusive to her growing up. She sees her family frequently. They have visited Aaron and Olivia in GB. If the Rodgers don't see or talk to Aaron because of Olivia that's their loss.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to my Twitter timeline being filled with this talk for the next week. All the packers beat writers I follow and entertainment sites are gonna have a field day I'm sure.

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 70 87b72b10 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 70 86669110 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:55 pm

I had no clue who Aaron Rodgers is prior to this season so for me I don't see the big deal or the outrage the some of SM seems to be feeling with what Jordan said. He said nothing wrong IMO other than say that there is a rift which is true. He never once threw shade nor laid blame on anyone.
These things happen in families though unfortunately this family has a 'famous' member and is going to face speculation and gossip.
The articles and media that is cropping up with people putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 is no surprise.
Jordan did well all things considered. He wanted to tell the girl he was in love with the truth but be careful of how he is representing his family. A very tight rope indeed.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:57 pm

Alanna wrote:BBJ didn't say anything about Aaron's coaches, he said all the demands from people. I don't know why that's wrong to say? It may have been a dig at Olivia, idk, but it's logical to assume a pro athlete has a ton of pressure on him from all angles other than friends/family/gf. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but imo, I don't see what he said was so wrong/detailed. I'm not looking for any hidden meanings so I don't see them myself.
My personal life is mine and I tend to be private in many areas.
If someone--a friend or family member, chose to discuss me in a very public way, I would be livid. I would not care if it was negative or positive.
 Of course, I am human and I would be less unhappy if it were positive, but I still would not want to be discussed with other people and especially in a public way. 
For the argument of well, what was Jordan supposed to do and how was this supposed to be handled: Melissa did it very well with Jason, Amber did it well with Brad(?). It's been handled appropriately and inappropriately in the past. 
This was pretty in your face, discussing someone else that is probably not going to be nor has chosen to be on the show. This other person had no choice in this matter. SO to me, it's wrong.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:28 pm

^^^This has happened time and time again on this show..people have talked about their family, exes(positively and negatively) whether the people they were talking about had a choice in the matter or not(which is wrong) but i don't see viewers complaining/talking about it. The only reason why this is an issue is because his brother is famous.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:56 pm

Jordan didnt have to say that much imo. He used the brother's name to get the initial popularity and decided to play the hirting brother by insinuating he chose his family but Aaron didn't due to external influence. Jordan could have said given logistics as a reason for the family dynamics and left ot at that. He did Aaron no favours with that conversation. Again IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Who's to say it isnt Olivia's fault that there's a rift between Aaron and his parents..? I don't think it's to be assumed that it's the parents that are the issue. Aaron is their son..the mom birthed him, they raised him..I just can't imagine that his parents don't get along with he and his other half for no reason whatsoever. Of course, I don't believe anyone knows the true reasoning as to why and how there is a shift between Aaron and his family. It's ultimately their beef and business.

In my opinion, I would always stick by my family. I would never date someone, marry someone, have children with someone my family and especially my parents didn't approve of. They're my blood, they raised me, put in all my expenses..etc. That's choosing someone over the people who care about and know me the best/most. I would never let it get t that point. But that's just me. Everyone has a different family dynamic: whether it be a divorced family, single mom, death of a parent, sh*tty parents, etc.

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:10 pm

So what do we know? That yes, Jordan clearly has a “complicated” relationship with his brother. That his brother, for reasons not quite known, now has a complicated relationship with his immediate family, one that Jordan attributes to his fame and that others think is because Jordan’s a cheating fame whore. Nothing is certain (particularly because Aaron isn’t blabbing his mouth about it all), but it isn’t the one-sided situation Jordan presented to JoJo last night, which was just the latest example of sketchy behavior on his part.

http://jezebel.com/the-bachelorettes-jordan-rodgers-aka-aaron-rodgerss-br-1783492674

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:35 pm

Devil's advocate position: 
I am a parent. I love my kids to the moon and back. Major alert: Because I love them does not always make me right when it comes to them. 
There will be disagreements. That is human. One of the better lessons I have learned with adult children and their significants is to MYOB unless asked and then tread lightly. 
If I want a positive relationship with them, I must respect them whether I agree or not with what they do. It's their lives. 
I have known many parents of adult children who still maintain it's their way or the highway(as they did when their kids were under age). Invariably, it strains the relationship and sometimes creates damage. 
So--we don't know what happened or why, but all parties are adults whether children or parents. 
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:40 pm

I'm not a devils advocate and I don't care one way or the other about anything not related to Jojo Fletcher in this situation, but I'm thinking Aaron/BBJ/Rodgers need to go ahead and study up on Aaron/Josh/Murrays. I'm guessing this will all likely have the same outcome, bros reconciling with the family. Jo would be super smart to just support whatever her baddy wants in regards to the family if she doesn't want to be history shortly too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Devil's advocate position: 
I am a parent. I love my kids to the moon and back. Major alert: Because I love them does not always make me right when it comes to them. 
There will be disagreements. That is human. One of the better lessons I have learned with adult children and their significants is to MYOB unless asked and then tread lightly. 
If I want a positive relationship with them, I must respect them whether I agree or not with what they do. It's their lives. 
I have known many parents of adult children who still maintain it's their way or the highway(as they did when their kids were under age). Invariably, it strains the relationship and sometimes creates damage. 
So--we don't know what happened or why, but all parties are adults whether children or parents. 
JMOAA
I get that. But still, my family...and especially my parents come before anybody else (that is until marriage and children). I could never put a strain like that on them. I could never basically force them to play nice only because they want to keep me in their lives. That's some manipulative mind games. They've given and sacrificed so much for me...I would never repay them by marrying someone they hate. Just no. Romantic love comes and goes. Family love is forever. Btw, I'm only talking about for me personally. I don't care what Aaron and Olivia and the parents did or didn't do. Not my family..not my problem..not my business.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:56 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:I need to re-watch but I thought Jordan mentioning all the pressure Aaron feels was a supportive comment in context?  I felt like Jordan was being really loyal to both sides?

I need to rewatch also. For multiple reasons. But I got no negative undertones at all from what Jordan was saying.

He was merely explaining the absence of his sibling at the HTD to the lead as best he could without being disloyal to anyone.
Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:58 pm

Regardless of whether folks think it was appropriate or not with regards to the discussion that took place on the show about Aaron Rodgers last night, one thing is clear the media/tabloids are now talking about it. And once Jojo & Jordan start their media rounds, this will be a question they will be asked to address again especially since it comes up again during HTD....I doubt Aaron & Olivia will address this so folks can hear their side of the story IMO but yeah I guess the speculation can continue....laugh out loud...all jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure