SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 69 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:42 am

BBJ didn't say anything about Aaron's coaches, he said all the demands from people. I don't know why that's wrong to say? It may have been a dig at Olivia, idk, but it's logical to assume a pro athlete has a ton of pressure on him from all angles other than friends/family/gf. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but imo, I don't see what he said was so wrong/detailed. I'm not looking for any hidden meanings so I don't see them myself.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:46 am

MiniDiva wrote:I was thinking when he said Aaron had pressure from "other people" that he may have been referring to his GF, Oliva Munn.  Just my feeling.  

There will be a media blitz today talking about the Jordon/Aaron relationship, most likely.

It already started last night on twitter.  Packer fans are rallying around Aaron, of course.  The "other people" could include Olivia as well as GB fans.  Some fans are very fickle up here.  When Aaron is doing well, he is the BEST, but when he slips, watch out, GB fans go for the jugular. laugh out loud

ETA: I usually listen to the local post-game radio shows and if the Packers lose, oh my, the fans basically rip the players, including Aaron, limb from limb. We take our football very seriously in GB! giggling

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:52 am

MiniDiva wrote:I was thinking when he said Aaron had pressure from "other people" that he may have been referring to his GF, Oliva Munn.  Just my feeling.  

There will be a media blitz today talking about the Jordon/Aaron relationship, most likely.

That's what I heard and thought. I posted that last night. I'm pretty sure he said pressure from coaches and threw in "other people" I certainly could be wrong.

IMO Jordan was making excuses as to why they don't talk by saying he is pressured by those around him. We all have pressure, that doesn't mean we ignore our family because we are stressed at our job. It was his way of skirting around the subject IMO, which he is very good at speaking off the cuff. There seems to be way more to the story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:57 am

I need to re-watch but I thought Jordan mentioning all the pressure Aaron feels was a supportive comment in context? I felt like Jordan was being really loyal to both sides?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:00 pm

I just listened to that conversation again, no mentioned about coaches. He mentioned the pressure he has from other people.

Last edited by ElonM on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:01 pm

I thought Jordon was eloquent in his explanation to JoJo about his family relationships, however, I think he revealed way too much info regarding his well known brother and subjected himself to criticism.  Even his brother Luke seemed to cut JoJo off in the HTD preview that he doesn't talk about his family (or similar words).  

The good thing for me is I didn't know who Jordon or his bother was before the show and base my reaction to Jordon on his behavior on the show.  I feel he is genuine in his feelings for JoJo despite all the bad press he is getting.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:01 pm

^^^Me too. I thought Jordan handled it great. Seems like he was trying to please "all" sides. Rifts are hard for any family. We will never know the whole story because there are so many sides. Mom and dad, brothers, girlfriend, etc. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:08 pm

Did Jordan actually mention that Aaron has pressure from coaches? I must have missed that, however, I am not surprised as there have been rumblings last season of Aaron and McCarthy not being on the same page.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:17 pm

BachelorWiseGuy ‏@BachelorWiseGuy  · 11h11 hours ago  

Let's hope Jordan's Mom likes @JoelleFletcher. Big Chico rumors are that Mom does not like Oliva Munn. #TheBachelorette #BachelorNation

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:36 pm

I thought Jordan came across as supportive of both his family and Aaron when speaking about why he was the only family member Jo wouldn't meet. It was a touchy subject to be had on television and I think he handled it well and as best as he could. 

When he said Aaron felt pressure (<-was this the word?) from other people, I interpreted this to mean Olivia. I think this because not many parents would CHOOSE not to have a relationship with their child. So I have to believe it was the child's decision. Add to that, the fact that he doesn't have a relationship with ANY of his family, further supports to me, that this is his choice and not theirs. 

Not knowing more than what I heard last night, read here this morning about Olivia's mother, father and stepfather, and seeing/assuming how close the rest of the family seems, logic tells me that Olivia is the reason that Aaron chooses not to have a relationship with them. The specific reasons likely known by very few. 

As for buying his family material things and taking advantage of perks for them, I imagine he did so when things were fine between them. So his choice to do so, tells me that he wanted to. AMHO
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:45 pm

I think Jordan gave a short version of the issue without putting it all out their on national TV.  I wish he hadn't said anything because what he did say is only going to cause more questions.  It's so sad when a family is divided, no matter what the reason is.  If the rift is caused by the gf, and when, and if, that relationship ends, how do they mend?  What if Aaron marries Olivia?  Do they go the rest of their lives without speaking?  The children won't know their grandparents and they won't experience growing up knowing their uncles and cousins.  I really hope they can heal and get back to being a family.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:48 pm

I didn't have any issues with what Jordan said last night in regards to Aaron. He said he loved Aaron and he couldn't imagine the type of pressure he's under from other people. He said he's made his own choices and Aaron has made his. I didn't hear too much specific detail. We're the outsiders and they're the insiders. We'll never fully know why there's a rift between them, although I do speculate it revolves around Olivia. For all we know, Olivia didn't want him to be close to his family and Aaron made the choice to do what she wanted. Who knows.

No family is perfect, but it was nice that Jordan made it clear that he loves his brother by stating so.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure