SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 68 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:25 am

umngirl wrote:It still doesn't take away from the fact he was pretending to be a Packer and the producers were probably hoping some would confuse him for his brother, hence why they hid him back in the shadows the whole time. Lol

ETA: I vividly remember all the press they did for the movie. The interviews always wanted to talk to Clay, David, TJ, and Josh. Jordan might as well have been an extra because he just sat or stood there because no one really wanted to ask him anything. Lol

That's exactly what he is. i don't disagree , he was there only because of David but I don't see how being an extra on a major movie is a slight or seen as a negative. who cares imo. He was 24!, if i was in his shoes i ll be super excited. I love pitch perfect :cutesmile!:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:25 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm fascinated by this. I can see the brothers maybe using their famous brother for their own gain, but mom and dad??? That's harsh. Wow. I wonder what's the real story, not the he-said, they-said, it-seems-like story.
That's what I'm saying. His own parents. That's insane. What was he doing for his parents? Or do his parents just not like the controlling behavior from the GF?
There is no way unless someone comes forward to know the nitty gritty. 
One year we gave our parents a kitchen re-do as a gift. They got $__________ to re-do areas of their kitchen. 
Maybe they got things like that---home updates, an addition, landscaping. I'm speculating, but things are expensive. It could have been help in this form. Or trips. Or cars. Who knows. Maybe it was nothing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:26 am

Pretty sure I've heard mention of either Aaron buying them or building them a new house. Can't find the article about it though. Lots of NFL players do that.

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 68 87b72b10 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 68 86669110 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:27 am

Agree^^ about many doing things like that. The home in the previews looks nice and fairly new.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:48 am

Jordon's "bit part" on Pitch Perfect 2 is funny now that I know he is on there as he is barely noticeable in the film.  I didn't know any of the players personally and Jordon was in the background.  I am pretty sure he was listed separately in the credits as an NFL player.  
The movie is airing tonight at 9PM EDT on HBO if you want to catch it.

My point is, it did not make Jordon a Hollywood star to be in that movie, so I am sure it was a fun experience for him.  IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:01 am

I guess somebody wanted to interview Jordan and NOT his brother.  giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:01 am

From what I've seen of Jordan, he has totally blown the dumb jock label out of the water... IMO he is extremely articulate and has incredible perspective (especially for his age!) and from what I've seen of Aaron, he too shows depth...so I can't help but think there is a family legacy where this comes from... Jordan navigated the conversation with JoJo quite well regarding the family dynamic, incredible actually... but reading between the lines, he said something about choosing his family over Aaron...so choosing sides over something... timing of which corresponds with Olivia entering the picture IMO... All I know is that Olivia comes from a broken home (mother left both her father and step father) and this contrasts with the Rodgers parents/grandparents decades long marriages... Not to say she doesn't value family but maybe she isn't as afraid to walk away and thus not a priority to reconcile so is encouraging Aaron to think the same? He certainty wouldn't be the first to choose his girlfriend over his family... many regret it IMO but there are a few HEA too...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:17 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:From what I've seen of Jordan, he has totally blown the dumb jock label out of the water... IMO...
IMO he is one the reason's the dumb jock label is there giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:21 am

Good post, @BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure! I have heard that Olivia 'may' contribute to this family rift.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:21 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:From what I've seen of Jordan, he has totally blown the dumb jock label out of the water... IMO he is extremely articulate and has incredible perspective (especially for his age!) and from what I've seen of Aaron, he too shows depth...so I can't help but think there is a family legacy where this comes from... Jordan navigated the conversation with JoJo quite well regarding the family dynamic, incredible actually... but reading between the lines, he said something about choosing his family over Aaron...so choosing sides over something... timing of which corresponds with Olivia entering the picture IMO...  All I know is that Olivia comes from a broken home (mother left both her father and step father) and this contrasts with the Rodgers parents/grandparents decades long marriages...  Not to say she doesn't value family but maybe she isn't as afraid to walk away and thus not a priority to reconcile so is encouraging Aaron to think the same?   He certainty wouldn't be the first to choose his girlfriend over his family... many regret it IMO but there are a few HEA too...

I agree. He continues to impress me as the season progresses. Of course, my expectations were pretty low to begin with, so only room to move up. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:34 am

There's always two sides to a story. Eventually the other side comes out. I had a feeling we would be getting more info today after that conversation last night. IMO Jordan went to far with the details.

It was his opinion that Aaron has pressure from coaches and "other people". How does he know Aaron feels that way? To blab that on National TV is going to cause further problems. If there was any chance of reconciliation, it's out the door now IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:40 am

I was thinking when he said Aaron had pressure from "other people" that he may have been referring to his GF, Oliva Munn.  Just my feeling.  

There will be a media blitz today talking about the Jordon/Aaron relationship, most likely.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure